Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Grab Bags
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Purrilicious
May I get one grab bag for gems please? :)
I was also wondering if you'd prefer a CR or a PM?
@Purrilicious
May I get one grab bag for gems please? :)
I was also wondering if you'd prefer a CR or a PM?
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
@MintToast I have a preference for PMs! Just send the mula my way and I'll fill that grab bag asap \o/ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@MintToast I have a preference for PMs! Just send the mula my way and I'll fill that grab bag asap \o/
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
@Purrilicious hi, i have two dragons at level 6; that's acceptable payment, right? i haven't done this before, so i just thought i'd ask ^^;
@Purrilicious hi, i have two dragons at level 6; that's acceptable payment, right? i haven't done this before, so i just thought i'd ask ^^;
- he/him
- fr +2
parkermegan_dragons.png stampbase.png
@eridium Yep! That's all good, just send them my way and I'll fill your order asap <3
@eridium Yep! That's all good, just send them my way and I'll fill your order asap <3
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
Ordered 2! Excited :D Thanks for this event!
Ordered 2! Excited :D Thanks for this event!
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
[center]Only 2 days left to go! Collect those badges and gamble with the unknown while you still can! [emoji=nautilus size=1] [size=5]Check out who's online, [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-h4-jFIVYO7TRpBwOafXeE_nsb_B_wQPPTsDZp1k2MA/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]![/size][/center]
Only 2 days left to go! Collect those badges and gamble with the unknown while you still can!

Check out who's online, here!
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
[center][size=5][b]Good morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone![/b] We're here for your Grab Bags needs! Come and get some goodies![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9ULCej0.png[/img] [/center]
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone!
We're here for your Grab Bags needs! Come and get some goodies!

9ULCej0.png
NGvuFOS.png
@Seradis Sending treasure for 5 bags!
@Seradis Sending treasure for 5 bags!
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
@seradis
Sending a PM with treasure for 2 grab bags
@seradis
Sending a PM with treasure for 2 grab bags
t37T4b4.jpg AtXvu0n.gif
@seradis shows your online right now :D I would like to send a CR for 3 bags. I love this grab bag thing, it’s so cute a fun. I just learned about these the other day [emoji=heart size=1]
@seradis shows your online right now :D I would like to send a CR for 3 bags.

I love this grab bag thing, it’s so cute a fun. I just learned about these the other day
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17