Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Expansion Post To Enter Raffle (X)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Heyya! So uhhh how do I words what the title says! I feel like paying for someone's lair expansion and don't exactly know how else to do this but to put up a forum post :3

All you have to do to join is say that you would like to join or something similar :3 Though since I want for everyone to have a fair chance, you only need to post once and that guarantees you 10 tickets max. So everyone who joins only gets 10 tickets max each :3

I will be picking 1 winner on September 10 (right after rollover) using a random number generator :3 (But I might do this again if this gains enough traction)

The winner must respond within 24 hours and post a screenshot of how much their current lair expansion costs. If I don't hear anything from the winner after that time period, I will pick another winner using a random number generator.

Also sorry if the words are confusing to understand, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :3

Also even though we can only have one winner, everyone who participates will uhhhh may orrrrr may not get a lil something from a particular pair of mine...
Heyya! So uhhh how do I words what the title says! I feel like paying for someone's lair expansion and don't exactly know how else to do this but to put up a forum post :3

All you have to do to join is say that you would like to join or something similar :3 Though since I want for everyone to have a fair chance, you only need to post once and that guarantees you 10 tickets max. So everyone who joins only gets 10 tickets max each :3

I will be picking 1 winner on September 10 (right after rollover) using a random number generator :3 (But I might do this again if this gains enough traction)

The winner must respond within 24 hours and post a screenshot of how much their current lair expansion costs. If I don't hear anything from the winner after that time period, I will pick another winner using a random number generator.

Also sorry if the words are confusing to understand, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :3

Also even though we can only have one winner, everyone who participates will uhhhh may orrrrr may not get a lil something from a particular pair of mine...
Badge-1.png
Ill join uwu
Ill join uwu
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
@VanceRuth I'll note you down :3
@VanceRuth I'll note you down :3
Badge-1.png
I would like to join, this is so nice of you.
I would like to join, this is so nice of you.
WzTP0km.png
@Serendipitysnake Noting you down :3
@Serendipitysnake Noting you down :3
Badge-1.png
This is so sweet! Thank you for hosting! I would love to enter [emoji=coatl love size=1]
This is so sweet! Thank you for hosting! I would love to enter
92ca7a5d24eaf10e00b11ff9b3c1761233114e5b.gif
@prettykitty426 Noting you down! :3
@prettykitty426 Noting you down! :3
Badge-1.png
Ooh, that's really nice of you! I'd love to enter ToT
Ooh, that's really nice of you! I'd love to enter ToT
@FreyaShadow Noting you down as well! :3
@FreyaShadow Noting you down as well! :3
Badge-1.png
I would love to join. Thankyou
I would love to join. Thankyou