Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Pixel Cat Raffle! [OVER] <3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2898718][img]https://i.imgur.com/liDpYji.png[/img][/url] -------- [center][size=5][b] Status: Raffle Over! Shop Opening 23rd August! :)[/b] [/size][/center] -------- Hi everyone, this is Poppy! She's the shopkeeper over at my upcoming RNG Pixel Cat Shop - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2898718][b]Pixel Cat Companions V2[/b][/url] - which is launching on Sunday 23rd August! <3 For a bit of fun, and because I love making them, I thought I would host a free raffle where you can win a free pixel kitty from my shop for your profile or signature. <3 [b]How The Raffle Works: [/b] Fill in the entry form below and post it in the thread to enter the raffle. Only one entry per person please. <3 On [b]Saturday 22nd[/b] at [b]15:00 FR Time[/b], I will use random.org to select three winners who will each win a free Pixel Cat Companion when the shop launches on Sunday! ^^ [b] To learn more about my RNG kitties and view all the possible genes/colours/etc[/b] - [b]Click here: [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2898718]Pixel Cat Companions V2 ^^[/url] --------- [i]* Please Note - There are A LOT more genes I will be adding before the launch, this is just a sneak preview! ^^[/i] -------- I really hope you like them and I hope you all have a lovely day! <3 [quote=Entry Form] [left]@Averie - I would like to enter your Free RNG Pixel Cat Raffle, please! Username:[/left] [/quote] ------- [left][b]Entries:[/b] 1. philocaly 2. nekoace14 3. Koyako 4. SilverNW 5. Moonthefox 6. Nyley 7. ForgottenWonders 8. wuushi 9. Lunyra 10. Mycologist 11. Arianethel 12. RevHellebore 13. Yakusoku15 14. rainis 15. kitty1425 16. lionsaint 17. Cassofish 18. Apocracy 19. Dragonflame4062 20. Aerinn 21. SpiritX 22. shirorobiin 23. Naivety 24. CannedBeans 25. Hellnokitty 26. asstrollogy 27. Sairine 28. Emptyy 29. Nature3468 <3[/left] [/center]
liDpYji.png

Hi everyone, this is Poppy! She's the shopkeeper over at my upcoming RNG Pixel Cat Shop - Pixel Cat Companions V2 - which is launching on Sunday 23rd August! <3

For a bit of fun, and because I love making them, I thought I would host a free raffle where you can win a free pixel kitty from my shop for your profile or signature. <3

How The Raffle Works:

Fill in the entry form below and post it in the thread to enter the raffle. Only one entry per person please. <3

On Saturday 22nd at 15:00 FR Time, I will use random.org to select three winners who will each win a free Pixel Cat Companion when the shop launches on Sunday! ^^

To learn more about my RNG kitties and view all the possible genes/colours/etc
-

Click here: Pixel Cat Companions V2 ^^

* Please Note - There are A LOT more genes I will be adding before the launch, this is just a sneak preview! ^^

I really hope you like them and I hope you all have a lovely day! <3

Entry Form wrote:
@Averie - I would like to enter your Free RNG Pixel Cat Raffle, please!

Username:

Entries:

1. philocaly
2. nekoace14
3. Koyako
4. SilverNW
5. Moonthefox
6. Nyley
7. ForgottenWonders
8. wuushi
9. Lunyra
10. Mycologist
11. Arianethel
12. RevHellebore
13. Yakusoku15
14. rainis
15. kitty1425
16. lionsaint
17. Cassofish
18. Apocracy
19. Dragonflame4062
20. Aerinn
21. SpiritX
22. shirorobiin
23. Naivety
24. CannedBeans
25. Hellnokitty
26. asstrollogy
27. Sairine
28. Emptyy
29. Nature3468

<3

Username: philocaly

Username: philocaly
sola.png
they/them
umas
f.a.q.
———
[center]@ForgottenWonders @Zeir @Koyako @Aerinn @moonstar100 @SilverNW @MoondropCat13 @Holi @Moonrider08 @Rykessyl @Arianethel @Dragonflame4062 @Nyley ------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2898718][img]https://i.imgur.com/heITI1E.png[/img][/url] Hi everyone, I hope it's okay to ping you ^^ you all asked if you could be on my re-opening pinglist/waitlist for my RNG pixel cats! :) I've spent the last few months completely redesigning everything, new outfits, new fur colours, and I have even added a new standing pose which I hope you'll love! <3 Eeeeeee, I'm so excited! The shop will be launching on Sunday 23rd and this thread is for a free raffle I thought you might like to enter to win a free RNG kitty! <3 Take care everyone <3 [/center]
@ForgottenWonders @Zeir @Koyako @Aerinn @moonstar100 @SilverNW @MoondropCat13 @Holi @Moonrider08 @Rykessyl @Arianethel @Dragonflame4062 @Nyley

heITI1E.png

Hi everyone, I hope it's okay to ping you ^^ you all asked if you could be on my re-opening pinglist/waitlist for my RNG pixel cats! :)

I've spent the last few months completely redesigning everything, new outfits, new fur colours, and I have even added a new standing pose which I hope you'll love! <3

Eeeeeee, I'm so excited!

The shop will be launching on Sunday 23rd and this thread is for a free raffle I thought you might like to enter to win a free RNG kitty! <3

Take care everyone <3
@philocaly

Thank you so much for entering! I've added you to the list, good luck! <3
@philocaly

Thank you so much for entering! I've added you to the list, good luck! <3

Username: nekoace14

Username: nekoace14
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif

Username: Koyako

Username: Koyako
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@nekoace14

Hiya, thank you so much! :) Entry added! <3
@nekoace14

Hiya, thank you so much! :) Entry added! <3
@Koyako

Hi again Koyako! I've added your entry to the list ^^ <3
@Koyako

Hi again Koyako! I've added your entry to the list ^^ <3

@Averie
Oh my gosh!
I would like to enter your Free RNG Pixel Cat Raffle, please!
Username: SilverNW

Edit: oh lord I somehow messed up while posting and uh-
Srry for the double ping ;v;

@Averie
Oh my gosh!
I would like to enter your Free RNG Pixel Cat Raffle, please!
Username: SilverNW

Edit: oh lord I somehow messed up while posting and uh-
Srry for the double ping ;v;
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW

Yay! Hi again Silver! Thank you so much, I've added your entry to the list! ^^ <3

Edit: Don't worry at all! I always double ping by accident! <3
@SilverNW

Yay! Hi again Silver! Thank you so much, I've added your entry to the list! ^^ <3

Edit: Don't worry at all! I always double ping by accident! <3