Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED drawing now.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Screenmaster
Too bad I'd love to see it.
@Screenmaster
Too bad I'd love to see it.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
I'd love to enter! Well this is a dragon I recently bought, she's a 1st generation and a 6digit! I'm still looking for a good outfit for her :> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/464957][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/4650/464957_350.png[/img][/url] ----- Not sure if you joined @Sayurihawthorn interested maybe?
I'd love to enter!
Well this is a dragon I recently bought, she's a 1st generation and a 6digit!
I'm still looking for a good outfit for her :>
464957_350.png
Not sure if you joined
@Sayurihawthorn
interested maybe?
XDRtGHs.png
I would love to enter!

My family loves this chicken! I have long since lost the original recipe and I eyeball the spices so the measurements might not be totally accurate but feel free to change the spices around!

Crispy Buttermilk Chicken - Feeds 6

3~4 cups Buttermilk*
2 pounds thawed boneless skinless chicken breast
Plain panko bread crumbs
Grated Parmesan cheese
Butter
3 Tablespoon Paprika
3 Tablespoon Onion powder
3 Tablespoon Garlic powder
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Pepper

1. Take your chicken breast and cut it into strips.
2. Lay the strips on a paper towel and poke holes into them using a meat tenderizer with needles or a fork
3. Take a pot or bowl big enough to marinade the chicken and add 3~4 cups of buttermilk (enough to cover the chicken)
4. Mix the Paprika, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Salt, and Pepper into the buttermilk.
5. Add the chicken to the mixture, cover it, and put it into the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
(After it has marinated)
6. Preheat oven to 350F
7. Melt some butter in the microwave.
8. Mix some panko breadcrumbs and some parmesan cheese (I use a 85% panko 15% cheese ratio)
9. Take chicken out of marinade, dip it into the butter and roll it in the coating.
10. Cook for 10~20 minutes(times will vary depending on size and thickness of the strips.)
11. Enjoy

Tips
- Have a disposable glove or something else to take the chicken out of the marinade or your hand(s) will smell like onions for days. And yes this knowledge comes from experience.
- A baking pan is fine but use a wire baking rack to help crisp up the chicken!
- I recommend waiting the 24 hours.
- No Buttermilk? No Problem!

Easy Buttermilk

Put 1 Cup Milk and 1 Tablespoon Vinegar in a bowl and mix them together. After 15 minutes there should be some small milk curds in the mixture. If there are no curds add another tablespoon of vinegar and wait another 15 minutes.You now have Buttermilk!

Ps. You can use lemon/lime juice but I have more luck with the vinegar.
I would love to enter!

My family loves this chicken! I have long since lost the original recipe and I eyeball the spices so the measurements might not be totally accurate but feel free to change the spices around!

Crispy Buttermilk Chicken - Feeds 6

3~4 cups Buttermilk*
2 pounds thawed boneless skinless chicken breast
Plain panko bread crumbs
Grated Parmesan cheese
Butter
3 Tablespoon Paprika
3 Tablespoon Onion powder
3 Tablespoon Garlic powder
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Pepper

1. Take your chicken breast and cut it into strips.
2. Lay the strips on a paper towel and poke holes into them using a meat tenderizer with needles or a fork
3. Take a pot or bowl big enough to marinade the chicken and add 3~4 cups of buttermilk (enough to cover the chicken)
4. Mix the Paprika, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Salt, and Pepper into the buttermilk.
5. Add the chicken to the mixture, cover it, and put it into the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
(After it has marinated)
6. Preheat oven to 350F
7. Melt some butter in the microwave.
8. Mix some panko breadcrumbs and some parmesan cheese (I use a 85% panko 15% cheese ratio)
9. Take chicken out of marinade, dip it into the butter and roll it in the coating.
10. Cook for 10~20 minutes(times will vary depending on size and thickness of the strips.)
11. Enjoy

Tips
- Have a disposable glove or something else to take the chicken out of the marinade or your hand(s) will smell like onions for days. And yes this knowledge comes from experience.
- A baking pan is fine but use a wire baking rack to help crisp up the chicken!
- I recommend waiting the 24 hours.
- No Buttermilk? No Problem!

Easy Buttermilk

Put 1 Cup Milk and 1 Tablespoon Vinegar in a bowl and mix them together. After 15 minutes there should be some small milk curds in the mixture. If there are no curds add another tablespoon of vinegar and wait another 15 minutes.You now have Buttermilk!

Ps. You can use lemon/lime juice but I have more luck with the vinegar.
y7G0vov.png
I'd like to enter!
I'd like to enter!
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Sign me up please!
Sign me up please!
ZVpCPil.png
I'd love to enter! Also, here's a picture of one of my favorite animals, the Honduran white bat! They're so tiny and squishy T o T [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KkwmDDjfKM8/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
I'd love to enter!

Also, here's a picture of one of my favorite animals, the Honduran white bat! They're so tiny and squishy T o T

hqdefault.jpg
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
I'd love to enter :D
I'd love to enter :D
Worn Pincushion Furry Icewarden Puppet Unhatched Ice Egg Ferberus Skull Icewarden Ice Sculpture
I'd love to enter please!
I'd love to enter please!
L9rA9OI.png
@SilverNW she's so handsome! I can probably help with an outfit. Pop into my store if you feel like it. @WildFireStar Ohhh you're reading my mind with buttermilk- I was like 'hmmm but I'm not sure if any shop carries this'. Milk+vinegar- so clever! Also for the case of onion hands- they recommend to was your hands in shaving cream[emoji=guardian happy size=2] @SunChaser Awww co cute! Almost look like plushies.
@SilverNW
she's so handsome! I can probably help with an outfit. Pop into my store if you feel like it.

@WildFireStar
Ohhh you're reading my mind with buttermilk- I was like 'hmmm but I'm not sure if any shop carries this'. Milk+vinegar- so clever! Also for the case of onion hands- they recommend to was your hands in shaving cream

@SunChaser
Awww co cute! Almost look like plushies.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Sign me up! Whew, still saw it <3
Sign me up! Whew, still saw it <3
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png