Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ENDED.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
[font=georgia][size=4]@Kurogami All 20 tickets are properly noted down! Thank you for participating [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Kurogami
All 20 tickets are properly noted down! Thank you for participating
image0-2.png
[font=georgia][size=4]@Kozzyy Your tickets have been registered! Have a unicorn for luck [emoji=unicorn size=1]
@Kozzyy
Your tickets have been registered! Have a unicorn for luck
image0-2.png
Bumping again!! :)
Bumping again!! :)
Avatar3right.png 15gb95M.giftumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
â•¿Hatcheryâ•¿

â•¿non-existant
â•¿wishlistâ•¿

â•¿Salesâ•¿
shadow.gif
]

5qSZZX6.gif
shadowb1.pngAvatar3right.png
[font=georgia][size=4]@Dreyrugr Don't worry, that was the correct amount for 2 tickets [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have them noted down for you. Best of luck!
@Dreyrugr
Don't worry, that was the correct amount for 2 tickets I have them noted down for you. Best of luck!
image0-2.png
[font=georgia][size=4]@HenryJekyll Your 20 tickets have been noted down! But my, what's this? Someone seems to have gifted you an additional two tickets, bringing you up to a total of 22! What a good friend you have [emoji=dog 2 size=1]
@HenryJekyll
Your 20 tickets have been noted down! But my, what's this? Someone seems to have gifted you an additional two tickets, bringing you up to a total of 22! What a good friend you have
image0-2.png
@Outpost sending for 5 tickets
@Outpost sending for 5 tickets
[font=georgia][size=4]@ezlu Payment received! Tickets 112 to 116 are yours, hope they bring you luck [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
@ezlu
Payment received! Tickets 112 to 116 are yours, hope they bring you luck
image0-2.png
May I buy 1 ticket?
May I buy 1 ticket?
Z1RkWWM.png
[font=georgia][size=4]@KiranaWolfe6 Of course! Send me either 7000 treasure or 5 g through PM or a one-way CR and I will give you one [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@KiranaWolfe6
Of course! Send me either 7000 treasure or 5 g through PM or a one-way CR and I will give you one
image0-2.png
Sent it
Sent it
Z1RkWWM.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12