Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed except winner posts or comments
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
Black and blue/pink/dark purple
Shadow likes to sharpen his blades, clean his blowgun, polish his armor, and take a nice long flight in the evening to relax, whereas his sister, Aqua, likes to read and draw, or go to a social event with her friends. Bluesteel likes to clean her scales until all of them are polished and shiny. Ignus likes to go to the warmest place he can find and bathe in the heat, but Aphrodite prefers to go shopping with her friends. Dragonfly will go flirt with a pretty lady, watch the sunset, or make flower crowns for his friends/mate/chosen lady of the night.
I would pick Cirina or VooDoo of all the night warriors
I would put the buttons on all the my hatchlings, and then advertise them on the ‘show of your dragons’ boards
Splash City, South Dakota
Coatls
Harp/Violin/Guitar
King Quilrunner
Bearded Dragons
ZenithNadir

That was my concern, cheating from looking at others rather than finding them for oneself, but alright.
Also can Aqua and Shadow also be in the dress up contest? I looked back and realized that I signed them both up for lore, Aqua twice. That was an oops on my part
Black and blue/pink/dark purple
Shadow likes to sharpen his blades, clean his blowgun, polish his armor, and take a nice long flight in the evening to relax, whereas his sister, Aqua, likes to read and draw, or go to a social event with her friends. Bluesteel likes to clean her scales until all of them are polished and shiny. Ignus likes to go to the warmest place he can find and bathe in the heat, but Aphrodite prefers to go shopping with her friends. Dragonfly will go flirt with a pretty lady, watch the sunset, or make flower crowns for his friends/mate/chosen lady of the night.
I would pick Cirina or VooDoo of all the night warriors
I would put the buttons on all the my hatchlings, and then advertise them on the ‘show of your dragons’ boards
Splash City, South Dakota
Coatls
Harp/Violin/Guitar
King Quilrunner
Bearded Dragons
ZenithNadir

That was my concern, cheating from looking at others rather than finding them for oneself, but alright.
Also can Aqua and Shadow also be in the dress up contest? I looked back and realized that I signed them both up for lore, Aqua twice. That was an oops on my part
Please click me! --->Je4NL.gifB4Clp.gifd0nrs.gif
j2jzu.gifJALzR.gif
FFB-Signature.pngie1SY.gif
@SunsetRising
You signed up one dragon twice? oops indeed haha
Of course! I'll add in your additional tickets.
@SunsetRising
You signed up one dragon twice? oops indeed haha
Of course! I'll add in your additional tickets.
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Thanks, my mind wrote lore instead of the dress-up when... yesterday I think it was? I asked for them (using a scry of them without apparel on) to be entered. With you, I believe, too, haha
Thanks, my mind wrote lore instead of the dress-up when... yesterday I think it was? I asked for them (using a scry of them without apparel on) to be entered. With you, I believe, too, haha
j2jzu.gifJALzR.gif
@SunsetRising
Probably... With multiple people looking at all these dragons being entered, it's kind of difficult to keep track of what dragons were entered without looking at the front page. Good thing you remembered to clarify it before we got to those events though!
@SunsetRising
Probably... With multiple people looking at all these dragons being entered, it's kind of difficult to keep track of what dragons were entered without looking at the front page. Good thing you remembered to clarify it before we got to those events though!
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Yes, defiantly. I just looked and saw something off, looked again and figured out what was wrong, and needed to clarify! Especially since the minigame switches soon, I would hate for that to fail or get left out or something like that
Yes, defiantly. I just looked and saw something off, looked again and figured out what was wrong, and needed to clarify! Especially since the minigame switches soon, I would hate for that to fail or get left out or something like that
j2jzu.gifJALzR.gif
Remember to grab an extra 2 tickets by filling out the survey on the first page! The results will be publicly posted at the end of the raffle.
Remember to grab an extra 2 tickets by filling out the survey on the first page! The results will be publicly posted at the end of the raffle.
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
How do you bump the thread? Do I just say 'Bump' and leave it at that?
How do you bump the thread? Do I just say 'Bump' and leave it at that?
j2jzu.gifJALzR.gif
@SunsetRising
As long as the word "bump" is somewhere in your message, it counts! (Including that one C;)
@SunsetRising
As long as the word "bump" is somewhere in your message, it counts! (Including that one C;)
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Oh, okay! Good to know ;)
Oh, okay! Good to know ;)