Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons! Don't exalt!
1 2 3 4 5
All the dragons in the FREE tab are free. Please don't exalt them. Ping, PM, or set up a 2-way CR (write dragon name / desc in messages) to claim.
All the dragons in the FREE tab are free. Please don't exalt them. Ping, PM, or set up a 2-way CR (write dragon name / desc in messages) to claim.
@beaureqard

hi there! may I please take Exalted and/or Kirk? I'm so sorry, I don't know if we're allowed to ask for two ^^; I find them gorgeous, they will make great perms! <3 thank you ^^
@beaureqard

hi there! may I please take Exalted and/or Kirk? I'm so sorry, I don't know if we're allowed to ask for two ^^; I find them gorgeous, they will make great perms! <3 thank you ^^
@beaureqard Heyo! Could I grab [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2392362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/23924/2392362_350.png[/img][/url] please? Thanks!
@beaureqard
Heyo! Could I grab 2392362_350.png
please? Thanks!
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
Hi! I'm in love with Seabreeze (and the name too)! Could I grab him? He'd go really well with one of my dragons :) Thanks
Hi! I'm in love with Seabreeze (and the name too)! Could I grab him? He'd go really well with one of my dragons :) Thanks
001-005-017.png
Sent the ones above, bumping!
Sent the ones above, bumping!
Could I please have Buttercup and Pancetta?
Could I please have Buttercup and Pancetta?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMG_1347.gif x
he/they || minor
IMG_1349.gif
previously Tubbo
Delivered!
Delivered!
Do you mind if I grab Eliza and Cirrus?
Do you mind if I grab Eliza and Cirrus?
@beaureqard
@beaureqard
hee hee hoo hee dragon count dropping fast
hee hee hoo hee dragon count dropping fast