Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Plague OOF Raffle/Public Buy
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74
@Eye You noted my dragons wrong ;o
You noted 36 lvl 7 for treasure while I sent 17 for treasure and 19 for 1t. I should have 19 0t dragons, 133 0t levels and more importantly, 12490 tickets instead of 8500

If its the fact that they were sent for 1t instead of cr.... then I can return the 19t....
Crs are aweful on phone D:
@Eye You noted my dragons wrong ;o
You noted 36 lvl 7 for treasure while I sent 17 for treasure and 19 for 1t. I should have 19 0t dragons, 133 0t levels and more importantly, 12490 tickets instead of 8500

If its the fact that they were sent for 1t instead of cr.... then I can return the 19t....
Crs are aweful on phone D:
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow Sorry, has been fixed! The 1t wasn't the problem, I was apparently just not awake enough yet <_< ty for pointing it out!
@Nightsorrow Sorry, has been fixed! The 1t wasn't the problem, I was apparently just not awake enough yet <_< ty for pointing it out!
I'm ready to receive your dragons!
I'm ready to receive your dragons!
@Jax Sorry for the hatchling flood [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
@Jax Sorry for the hatchling flood
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow No worries! Haha
@Nightsorrow No worries! Haha
@Katsuji
(Sorry for the late response, I just recently woke up lol)
To get a previous daily badge, just send in 15 levels worth of 0t dragons! Thanks for supporting plague!
@Katsuji
(Sorry for the late response, I just recently woke up lol)
To get a previous daily badge, just send in 15 levels worth of 0t dragons! Thanks for supporting plague!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@Druddigon sorry for ping but your status on the pb sheet confuses me (it's possible that was a leftover from earlier in the day around time of price up) but I don't want to send if prices have changed somewhere

thanks 88V!
@Druddigon sorry for ping but your status on the pb sheet confuses me (it's possible that was a leftover from earlier in the day around time of price up) but I don't want to send if prices have changed somewhere

thanks 88V!
@jbapple it's leftover from the previous day, sorry about that! just got on and forgot to change my status.

all prices on the sheet are up-to-date ^^
@jbapple it's leftover from the previous day, sorry about that! just got on and forgot to change my status.

all prices on the sheet are up-to-date ^^
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon thanks for the confirmation! (that was my guess but I was confused a bit)
@Druddigon thanks for the confirmation! (that was my guess but I was confused a bit)
@SommerBee

Do dragons sent through the public buy count toward the most dragons sent prize, or is it just for raffle dragons?
@SommerBee

Do dragons sent through the public buy count toward the most dragons sent prize, or is it just for raffle dragons?
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74