Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {2020} Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@WolfEchoe Unfortunately, I hadn't thought to check anyone's join dates since the May/June requirement was posted in large font on the front page. That was a naive mistake, and I apologize for it. I really should have checked regardless, and I'm deeply sorry I didn't remember to check until I reached your post, and FaerieQueene's latest post. I will be checking from now on with all posters. Since you're right that the others got items before I caught their join dates, I sent you one of the items you requested regardless. I don't think it would be fair to bend the guidelines on purpose, but I agree it wouldn't be fair to turn you away with nothing when this was my mistake. I hope this is a compromise that'll work for everyone. Thank you for helping me test my system, to be honest. Again, I apologize, and I will be more alert from now on. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@WolfEchoe

Unfortunately, I hadn't thought to check anyone's join dates since the May/June requirement was posted in large font on the front page. That was a naive mistake, and I apologize for it. I really should have checked regardless, and I'm deeply sorry I didn't remember to check until I reached your post, and FaerieQueene's latest post. I will be checking from now on with all posters.

Since you're right that the others got items before I caught their join dates, I sent you one of the items you requested regardless. I don't think it would be fair to bend the guidelines on purpose, but I agree it wouldn't be fair to turn you away with nothing when this was my mistake. I hope this is a compromise that'll work for everyone.

Thank you for helping me test my system, to be honest. Again, I apologize, and I will be more alert from now on.
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse Thank you for hosting this! Could I please get the Precious Viens accent? I joined around the beginning of May (^w^)
@MawkishMuse Thank you for hosting this! Could I please get the Precious Viens accent? I joined around the beginning of May (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
@MawkishMuse you are very generous for hosting such a giveaway, could I have Spooky the coatl, and the blooming grove forum vista if they're still available?
@MawkishMuse you are very generous for hosting such a giveaway, could I have Spooky the coatl, and the blooming grove forum vista if they're still available?
Bump!

@MawkishMuse thanks for the ping, I will be donating some dragons soon if that's ok!
Bump!

@MawkishMuse thanks for the ping, I will be donating some dragons soon if that's ok!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Twalio Sent your items! And you're welcome! ;v; The FR community was so kind to me when I joined that I want to return that kindness with the new players now. Hope you have a good day/night! ----- @Moonfollow Thank you! The giveaway definitely would not be possible without its generous donators, though [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Give me just a minute to wake up Spooky from the den, and I'll send her and your vista over! ^_^ Edit: I almost forgot to ask! Would you like Spooky's apparel with her? It's optional but not required if you'd prefer a different look for her! ----- @Glaciarie Thanks so much, that would be great! I've probably got around 6 more spaces in Den, but if you want to rehome one or two that are on Den Cooldown, I just expanded and have a little lair space for them too ^^ It's great to see you again, and I hope you've had a great year on Flight Rising [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Twalio

Sent your items! And you're welcome! ;v; The FR community was so kind to me when I joined that I want to return that kindness with the new players now. Hope you have a good day/night!
@Moonfollow

Thank you! The giveaway definitely would not be possible without its generous donators, though Give me just a minute to wake up Spooky from the den, and I'll send her and your vista over! ^_^

Edit: I almost forgot to ask! Would you like Spooky's apparel with her? It's optional but not required if you'd prefer a different look for her!
@Glaciarie

Thanks so much, that would be great! I've probably got around 6 more spaces in Den, but if you want to rehome one or two that are on Den Cooldown, I just expanded and have a little lair space for them too ^^ It's great to see you again, and I hope you've had a great year on Flight Rising

@MawkishMuse - this is so cool, I honestly didn’t even know what the accents were. I was just jealous. Could I possibly have the Boreal Wood vista?

And if it’s not too much to ask, could I get the fae male skin “Ponderous Powers”?
@MawkishMuse - this is so cool, I honestly didn’t even know what the accents were. I was just jealous. Could I possibly have the Boreal Wood vista?

And if it’s not too much to ask, could I get the fae male skin “Ponderous Powers”?
........................................................................................... she/her • 30
• veilspun hatchery
• wishlist
• fr +3
Lavaborne Hoax
@bearboozle

Sure thing! ^_^ Sending the items your way now!

I figure some new players are just discovering these kinds of items for the first time, so I'm hoping I can show off more things to enjoy about Flight Rising here ^^
@bearboozle

Sure thing! ^_^ Sending the items your way now!

I figure some new players are just discovering these kinds of items for the first time, so I'm hoping I can show off more things to enjoy about Flight Rising here ^^

@MawkishMuse if they're not taken could i possibly get teh crystal pool vista and/or the skydancer koi accent? please and thank you <3
@MawkishMuse if they're not taken could i possibly get teh crystal pool vista and/or the skydancer koi accent? please and thank you <3
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
flR5THXv_o.png LOdnHQ8.png
@nebulaxie

Sure thing! I'll send them right over! ^^
@nebulaxie

Sure thing! I'll send them right over! ^^

Bump ^
Bump ^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35