Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ArcaneDom] Out of Flight Dorming
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37
@FishHasOpinions I'm sorry im full now :/
@FishHasOpinions I'm sorry im full now :/
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@Rowdy I've sent 4 to your lair!
@Rowdy I've sent 4 to your lair!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Darn, the sheet just isn't updated yet. S'all good. :3
Darn, the sheet just isn't updated yet. S'all good. :3
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
@CasualFlier can I send 22 dragons your way, or let me know how many you have left? Thank you !
@CasualFlier can I send 22 dragons your way, or let me know how many you have left? Thank you !
--> Obelisk Adopts
----> Auraboa Ramen Shop
@JuliusCaesar

Um.. I've only just realised but.. I accidentally breed one of my own fodder dragons with one of yours... (at least I pray she is fodder..)
the pair have 3 eggs but because of this mistake I'm fine with giving you the hatchlings since I obviously didnt ask first D:

I'm really sorry
@JuliusCaesar

Um.. I've only just realised but.. I accidentally breed one of my own fodder dragons with one of yours... (at least I pray she is fodder..)
the pair have 3 eggs but because of this mistake I'm fine with giving you the hatchlings since I obviously didnt ask first D:

I'm really sorry
7zcCDc4.png
@Banshee That's cool! PA preferred please!
@Banshee That's cool! PA preferred please!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif7f5c4b70-0c24-11eb-b464-71de8c437204.gif4def3fe8-0c29-11eb-b467-351ee8b33b33.gifcdabea73-0c29-11eb-9dd7-351ee8b33b33.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
@TempestOfStorm

Heya! You should just fill out another form for 6 spaces. The sheet adds the form responses together so that should increase your total offered den spaces by 6. You can double check the sheet after you submit the form. If there's any problems, feel free to ping myself or QueenAlais. ^^
@TempestOfStorm

Heya! You should just fill out another form for 6 spaces. The sheet adds the form responses together so that should increase your total offered den spaces by 6. You can double check the sheet after you submit the form. If there's any problems, feel free to ping myself or QueenAlais. ^^
ccD1o9u.gif @Aerii || FRT+3
She/They

Arcane Dom Lead!

I9WcJF5.gif Pyro-Bonsai-for-Aerii2.gif m21_l9_s7_m9_m9_book.png32rL8tS.png
@Kael1030

Don't worry, it's definitely fodder. ^^ I wouldn't mind at all taking the hatchlings though, and I appreciate your honesty.
@Kael1030

Don't worry, it's definitely fodder. ^^ I wouldn't mind at all taking the hatchlings though, and I appreciate your honesty.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@amaerin oh thank goodness for that DX I was so worried. to much training and boarding going on lol
Nest should hatch in four days, and thank you for being understanding <3
@amaerin oh thank goodness for that DX I was so worried. to much training and boarding going on lol
Nest should hatch in four days, and thank you for being understanding <3
7zcCDc4.png
Hey. I have 6 spaces to offer. c: Good luck, guys.
Hey. I have 6 spaces to offer. c: Good luck, guys.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37