Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG] Nature's OOF Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@seekae

Oh man, sorry about that! Thanks for confirmation. I shall leave them alone :)
@seekae

Oh man, sorry about that! Thanks for confirmation. I shall leave them alone :)
@texere ahh no worries hehe; it's part of the job (i really should expand tho eek) sorry for the wait <3
@texere ahh no worries hehe; it's part of the job (i really should expand tho eek) sorry for the wait <3
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@Crookedjaw

The canceled auction was for a level 1 priced for a level 6 with bonus! Just so you know why it was canceled :D
@Crookedjaw

The canceled auction was for a level 1 priced for a level 6 with bonus! Just so you know why it was canceled :D
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
Whoop whoop! Go nature!
Whoop whoop! Go nature!
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@seekae

Hi! I just wanted to confirm that you were able to note down the 2 dragons I sent you! I think the spreadsheet only counted 1.

Thanks!
@seekae

Hi! I just wanted to confirm that you were able to note down the 2 dragons I sent you! I think the spreadsheet only counted 1.

Thanks!
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@snax hey! i'm not sure if you sold the dragon to someone else accidentally or what but i actually didn't buy the other one! feel free to pm me so we can discuss; im not sure if that's even possible with PAs so perhaps i just didn't note it down but i do remember pretty clearly because i was about to buy them both and one of them suddenly just disappeared! do pm me though, let me go back through my recent exlatations and i'll let you know if i find anything <3
edit: just checked my purchase history and i only bought one dragon from you :0 no idea what could have happened though
@snax hey! i'm not sure if you sold the dragon to someone else accidentally or what but i actually didn't buy the other one! feel free to pm me so we can discuss; im not sure if that's even possible with PAs so perhaps i just didn't note it down but i do remember pretty clearly because i was about to buy them both and one of them suddenly just disappeared! do pm me though, let me go back through my recent exlatations and i'll let you know if i find anything <3
edit: just checked my purchase history and i only bought one dragon from you :0 no idea what could have happened though
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@Reythaak

Hi! Wanted to catch you while it was still early - I sent over 11 lvl 5s (line 69 of your recording spreadsheet) not 10 as noted. & the 1 lvl 7 (which was recorded just fine.) thanks!
@Reythaak

Hi! Wanted to catch you while it was still early - I sent over 11 lvl 5s (line 69 of your recording spreadsheet) not 10 as noted. & the 1 lvl 7 (which was recorded just fine.) thanks!
@Texere

Thanks for catching it! Sorry I recorded it wrong >.< I got that fixed!
@Texere

Thanks for catching it! Sorry I recorded it wrong >.< I got that fixed!
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@Reythaak

No worries! Y'all are catching a lot of dragons. Thank you for fixing it so quickly!!
@Reythaak

No worries! Y'all are catching a lot of dragons. Thank you for fixing it so quickly!!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VKPIbYz.png[/img][/center]
VKPIbYz.png
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58