Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Windy Spiral Services & Raffles
----------------------- [center]\ | / [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=433257&did=48609742][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/497318/49731785.png[/img][/url] [color=Limegreen]-Hey there! I'm [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=433257&did=49731785][color=Greenyellow]Babysbreath[/url] :). I'm here to do you a favor![/color] [color=Limegreen]-Well, maybe a couple.[/center][/color] ----------------------- [center][size=5][color=#99CC99]Welcome to The[/color] [color=Greenyellow]Windy Spiral Services![/size] [/center][/color] [color=Darkolivegreen]-Hey folks!! Your Spiral Serviceman is here for (most of) your needs![/color] [color=Darkolivegreen]-It's honestly pretty simple, and if you don't find what you're looking for, we actually probably have it (if you ask, that is)[/color] [color=Darkolivegreen]-I, [color=Greenyellow]babysbreath[/color], and willing to do pretty much anything.[/color] [color=Darkolivegreen] -And in a short amount of time (most things, anyways ;))[/color] ----------------------- [color=003300]Alright gang, this is a weird idea i got forever ago and now i'm gonna put time into it(?). Basically: This is gonna act mostly as a 'which way do i go?' kinda of page. I'm gonna use this to my own advantage as well, and I'll post some of my favorite forums down below.[/color] [color=Darkolivegreen] Some basic services: [LIST] [*] [color=Limegreen]Familiar Raffle [*] [color=Limegreen]Clothing Raffle [*] [color=Limegreen]Skins Raffle [*] [color=Limegreen]Battle Items Raffle [*] [color=Limegreen]Dragon of the Week Raffle (ensues every Friday, if no one has picked it up by next Friday it'll be exalted) [*] [color=#99CC99]Forum Help, Code Help, Assets Help, Bio/Forum Setup Help (& some of my other favorite forums) [*] [color=#99CC99]Wind Nesting Service, link to nesting forum [*] [color=#99CC99]Mass Coding Jobs (Like if you need someone to code 100 apparel pieces, etc.) [*] [color=#99CC99]Lair Space (need to store your dragons for a little bit?) [*] [color=#99CC99]And pretty much any other help you can think of. Just ask! [/LIST] [color=003300] Now, who is available to lap up those sweet sweet giveaways? Mostly just the newbies (of 5 months, about). BUT, the more traction this forum gets, and the more people who contribute, the more people we can giveaway to. If you would like to contribute to the raffles, nesting space, or lair space (or, in the future, I plan on doing a food stack), pm/ping me! And if you think of any other services, still lemme know! And lastly, I really do appreciate feedback. In anyway possible, I really do appreciate it, even the harshest of comments. I'll see yall later! WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!

\ | /
49731785.png
-Hey there! I'm Babysbreath :). I'm here to do you a favor!
-Well, maybe a couple.

Welcome to The Windy Spiral Services!

-Hey folks!! Your Spiral Serviceman is here for (most of) your needs!
-It's honestly pretty simple, and if you don't find what you're looking for, we actually probably have it (if you ask, that is)
-I, babysbreath, and willing to do pretty much anything.
-And in a short amount of time (most things, anyways ;))

Alright gang, this is a weird idea i got forever ago and now i'm gonna put time into it(?).
Basically: This is gonna act mostly as a 'which way do i go?' kinda of page. I'm gonna use this to my own advantage as well, and I'll post some of my favorite forums down below.

Some basic services:
  • Familiar Raffle
  • Clothing Raffle
  • Skins Raffle
  • Battle Items Raffle
  • Dragon of the Week Raffle (ensues every Friday, if no one has picked it up by next Friday it'll be exalted)
  • Forum Help, Code Help, Assets Help, Bio/Forum Setup Help (& some of my other favorite forums)
  • Wind Nesting Service, link to nesting forum
  • Mass Coding Jobs (Like if you need someone to code 100 apparel pieces, etc.)
  • Lair Space (need to store your dragons for a little bit?)
  • And pretty much any other help you can think of. Just ask!

Now, who is available to lap up those sweet sweet giveaways? Mostly just the newbies (of 5 months, about). BUT, the more traction this forum gets, and the more people who contribute, the more people we can giveaway to.

If you would like to contribute to the raffles, nesting space, or lair space (or, in the future, I plan on doing a food stack), pm/ping me! And if you think of any other services, still lemme know!

And lastly, I really do appreciate feedback. In anyway possible, I really do appreciate it, even the harshest of comments. I'll see yall later!

WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
Raffles n' Such
Raffles n' Such
BkLX97a.png
WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!
WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!
BkLX97a.png
WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!WIP!