Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons
1 2
@Temere Sent! @HoneyPancakezzz Sent! @Ebanon Is Nav the one you were asking for? I wasn't 100% sure. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60827265] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608273/60827265_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Temere Sent!

@HoneyPancakezzz Sent!

@Ebanon Is Nav the one you were asking for? I wasn't 100% sure.

60827265_350.png
ENVA0w8.jpg
@SoItGoes
Yes, I meant Nav. Thank you again!
@SoItGoes
Yes, I meant Nav. Thank you again!
8094.png
Once upon a time, there were two little birds. There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@Ebanon Sent!
@Ebanon Sent!
ENVA0w8.jpg
Up
Up
ENVA0w8.jpg
^
^
ENVA0w8.jpg
@SoItGoes
Did you post the bbc code? Because it doesn't link for me.
@SoItGoes
Did you post the bbc code? Because it doesn't link for me.
~May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks~
@Elyrien When I created this thread, all of the dragons I was giving away were hatchlings, so the linked image is the small one. The big image is just an adult scry to help people know what the hatchlings would look like when they grew up. They've all found homes now! I still have some dragons left in my hatchery (linked in my sig), if you'd like to look at those. I had a flash giveaway that was supposed to end at 15:00, but I'd still be happy send them to a good home for free, if you like any of them!
@Elyrien When I created this thread, all of the dragons I was giving away were hatchlings, so the linked image is the small one. The big image is just an adult scry to help people know what the hatchlings would look like when they grew up. They've all found homes now! I still have some dragons left in my hatchery (linked in my sig), if you'd like to look at those. I had a flash giveaway that was supposed to end at 15:00, but I'd still be happy send them to a good home for free, if you like any of them!
ENVA0w8.jpg
1 2