Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Nature Sprite Raffle - Prizes p. 171
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 170 171
Day 11:
During fests, I gather items first, and most of the time, almost gather in the wrong place. Any other day, I forget what I'm supposed to do and usually only realize it when I'm about to go to bed :P

Bonus (worth 2 tickets): Lake. I'd probably go swimming or hiking.
Day 11:
During fests, I gather items first, and most of the time, almost gather in the wrong place. Any other day, I forget what I'm supposed to do and usually only realize it when I'm about to go to bed :P

Bonus (worth 2 tickets): Lake. I'd probably go swimming or hiking.
E6nL5Eq.png
Day 11

I usually check my nests and then go back to sleep haha, but sometimes I do pet my familiars and see what Pinkerton is giving away.

I would love to visit my beach again! It stinks not being able to go for the time being, so I would love to do that. I usually sun tan for a bit and when I get too warm I jump in the ocean (and of course I put on a ton of sunscreen).
Day 11

I usually check my nests and then go back to sleep haha, but sometimes I do pet my familiars and see what Pinkerton is giving away.

I would love to visit my beach again! It stinks not being able to go for the time being, so I would love to do that. I usually sun tan for a bit and when I get too warm I jump in the ocean (and of course I put on a ton of sunscreen).
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
Day 2
Usually bond with my familiars first, then scavenge since I'm just looking for eggs most of the time lol

I'd like to visit a river! Haven't seen or been to one in a while, and it would probably be fun to follow it and see where it leads.
Day 2
Usually bond with my familiars first, then scavenge since I'm just looking for eggs most of the time lol

I'd like to visit a river! Haven't seen or been to one in a while, and it would probably be fun to follow it and see where it leads.
Day 11

The first thing I do is head to the Trading Post and go through my tasks there, as well as checking Crim and Swipp's and getting in a brew with Baldwin for the first time.

I would like to visit a river! I love hiking alongside them and would especially like to go white-water rafting on one, which I have done before and is an incredible amount of fun.
Day 11

The first thing I do is head to the Trading Post and go through my tasks there, as well as checking Crim and Swipp's and getting in a brew with Baldwin for the first time.

I would like to visit a river! I love hiking alongside them and would especially like to go white-water rafting on one, which I have done before and is an incredible amount of fun.
[center][size=4][b]Day 11[/b][/size][/center] [quote][i]What's the first thing you do when you visit FR? Feed your dragons? Gather? Log in and forget why you logged in? Haha[/i] [b]Bonus (worth 2 tickets):[/b] Would you rather visit a pool, beach, river, or lake and what would you do there? (Thanks for the question, @/Kuzcat.)[/quote] first thing i do sorta... depends? if i'm on my computer, the first thing i do is feed my dragons, and then bond with all of my familiars. then i go do trading post stuff. if i'm on my phone, though (which is more often), the first thing i do is check baldwin! from there i go do the rest of the trading post stuff, then feed my dragons and gather. for the bonus... hmm. i'd probably say river, just so i can sit by bank and chill out. dip my feet in the cool running water, listen to the babbling brook and the forest around it, and just breathe. i'm typically on high alert most of the time, so getting some time to just chill in nature would be really nice. (plus, a river would be the least likely to be crowded/have lots of other people, and i am... not the keenest on tons of strangers being around)
Day 11
Quote:
What's the first thing you do when you visit FR? Feed your dragons? Gather? Log in and forget why you logged in? Haha

Bonus (worth 2 tickets): Would you rather visit a pool, beach, river, or lake and what would you do there? (Thanks for the question, @/Kuzcat.)

first thing i do sorta... depends? if i'm on my computer, the first thing i do is feed my dragons, and then bond with all of my familiars. then i go do trading post stuff. if i'm on my phone, though (which is more often), the first thing i do is check baldwin! from there i go do the rest of the trading post stuff, then feed my dragons and gather.

for the bonus... hmm. i'd probably say river, just so i can sit by bank and chill out. dip my feet in the cool running water, listen to the babbling brook and the forest around it, and just breathe. i'm typically on high alert most of the time, so getting some time to just chill in nature would be really nice. (plus, a river would be the least likely to be crowded/have lots of other people, and i am... not the keenest on tons of strangers being around)
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
Gather! I always forget to feed my dragons (I don't have any food anyways)

Bonus: An ocean so I can collect conch shells :3
Gather! I always forget to feed my dragons (I don't have any food anyways)

Bonus: An ocean so I can collect conch shells :3
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
I always gather first! then I do everything in the trading post or else I'll forget later haha
I love visiting rivers and observing the fish swimming around and just be alone in the woods :)
I always gather first! then I do everything in the trading post or else I'll forget later haha
I love visiting rivers and observing the fish swimming around and just be alone in the woods :)
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
Day 2
The first thing I do is check to see if I got any pings or pms. Then i go to the nest and check on my babs.

Bonus: Lake! I love to fish and just hang out with my family at the local lake, which is only 20 minutes from my house.
Day 2
The first thing I do is check to see if I got any pings or pms. Then i go to the nest and check on my babs.

Bonus: Lake! I love to fish and just hang out with my family at the local lake, which is only 20 minutes from my house.
j3HvDdv.pnguHNAhJY.pngH7QU1.gif
Day 11
I incubate and hatch eggs first! I think it’s most exciting to see what babies I got. :D

A pool, beach, or river. I’m not into masses of people so it would have to be private. :D No lakes because still water (chlorinated water doesn’t count) weirds me out. Too much stuff growing in it.
Day 11
I incubate and hatch eggs first! I think it’s most exciting to see what babies I got. :D

A pool, beach, or river. I’m not into masses of people so it would have to be private. :D No lakes because still water (chlorinated water doesn’t count) weirds me out. Too much stuff growing in it.
The first thing I do when I log in is checking my pings, and then I feed my dragons.

A pool, because I love swimming!
The first thing I do when I log in is checking my pings, and then I feed my dragons.

A pool, because I love swimming!
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 170 171