Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Author Adoption Agency: Trade Or Create!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@PiscesInPiscinam he was on hold for another player but their time has expired. Putting him on hold for you
@PiscesInPiscinam he was on hold for another player but their time has expired. Putting him on hold for you
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Wendigo Why thank you! I appreciate it ^^ I'm currently spamming Allenis' owner how excited I am XD I love him so so much <3
@Wendigo Why thank you! I appreciate it ^^ I'm currently spamming Allenis' owner how excited I am XD I love him so so much <3
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
bump
bump
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@Liithewarrior Would you like to two way trade the adult Guardian female for my sky boy? :)
@Liithewarrior Would you like to two way trade the adult Guardian female for my sky boy? :)

@WingsofDestiny
Sure! That sounds great! :D
@WingsofDestiny
Sure! That sounds great! :D
old-oaks-3.pngX5ktZXL.png
Bump!
Bump!
@NebulaDragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61609861][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616099/61609861_350.png[/img][/url] This spiral has been exalted. Only the mirror and the two guardian hatchlings remain now :) @WingsofDestiny The hatchling you traded me is now named Paeris :D
@NebulaDragon
61609861_350.png
This spiral has been exalted. Only the mirror and the two guardian hatchlings remain now :)

@WingsofDestiny
The hatchling you traded me is now named Paeris :D
@LiitheWarrior Awww how cute!
@LiitheWarrior Awww how cute!

@NebulaDragon
Only the Mirror Male is left up!
@NebulaDragon
Only the Mirror Male is left up!
@NebulaDragon
I feel like life is busy on your side, should we put this service on a hiatus?
I'm happy to offer either to take over management if that would help you in any way.

In any case, please let me know what would you like me to do with the dragons I'm currently hosting for the agency. I do not mind holding them, as long as we remain operational, if you'd rather do a hiatus or close shop I could use the lair space (or exalt money).
@NebulaDragon
I feel like life is busy on your side, should we put this service on a hiatus?
I'm happy to offer either to take over management if that would help you in any way.

In any case, please let me know what would you like me to do with the dragons I'm currently hosting for the agency. I do not mind holding them, as long as we remain operational, if you'd rather do a hiatus or close shop I could use the lair space (or exalt money).
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62