Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Starlight Hatchery~
Wait we hit 1000 posts! Time for a speech

So thank you guys for 1000 posts! This is a major milestone for this hatchery, I honestly never though we would get here in this amount of time, with the hatchery opening only a couple of months ago! On behalf of Xailbir, and the other dragons of my clan, we express the greatest amount of gratitude that virtual dragons can.

- Vernor :D
Wait we hit 1000 posts! Time for a speech

So thank you guys for 1000 posts! This is a major milestone for this hatchery, I honestly never though we would get here in this amount of time, with the hatchery opening only a couple of months ago! On behalf of Xailbir, and the other dragons of my clan, we express the greatest amount of gratitude that virtual dragons can.

- Vernor :D
q8ev8ue.gif
Bink :D

@Vernor, you missed it XD It's already 100+
Bink :D

@Vernor, you missed it XD It's already 100+
NjmH8Jl.png
Anyways.... Badum-bink!
Anyways.... Badum-bink!
NjmH8Jl.png
I hope today is a good day for anybody and for all. While I know that it is inevitable that people will have bad days, and will be having bad days, I hope that those of us who aren't, that are having better days, can lift up those around us to be happier. So, the next person who you interact with, weather it be on the internet or in real life, give them a hug (But not physically, do it verbally). A compliment can brighten a person's day so much, and you might not have even known that they needed one.

So, keep on keeping on, have a good day, week, month, and/or life, and stay healthy.

See ya' 'round,

-Flamefly
I hope today is a good day for anybody and for all. While I know that it is inevitable that people will have bad days, and will be having bad days, I hope that those of us who aren't, that are having better days, can lift up those around us to be happier. So, the next person who you interact with, weather it be on the internet or in real life, give them a hug (But not physically, do it verbally). A compliment can brighten a person's day so much, and you might not have even known that they needed one.

So, keep on keeping on, have a good day, week, month, and/or life, and stay healthy.

See ya' 'round,

-Flamefly
NjmH8Jl.png
:)
:)
NjmH8Jl.png
Nya~
Nya~
NjmH8Jl.png
Bodump
Bodump
NjmH8Jl.png