Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R-int check] Lightning Primal & prizes!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
It would be awesome if you added me to the pinglist! She’s beautiful!
It would be awesome if you added me to the pinglist! She’s beautiful!
YmkjgGR.gif
DKOPk2r.gif
@reshiram5875
@Sp8ce

No problem! Putting you both on the list right now! Thank you!!
@reshiram5875
@Sp8ce

No problem! Putting you both on the list right now! Thank you!!
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
Hi I'd like to be added to the pinglist please! ^v^
Hi I'd like to be added to the pinglist please! ^v^
@dragonamazon added!! Thank you! :D
@dragonamazon added!! Thank you! :D
@LightningBender,

Hi! Just checking back I didn’t actually see my name get added to the pinglist, I also happened to notice Binx nor gaezri got added either and wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to participate/ you had accurate numbers for ticketing! :)
@LightningBender,

Hi! Just checking back I didn’t actually see my name get added to the pinglist, I also happened to notice Binx nor gaezri got added either and wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to participate/ you had accurate numbers for ticketing! :)
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png HkBryjM.gif 2IQhSQn.png
I'd be interested!
I'd be interested!
fl_commission_141-_scholarr.gifYya65zH.png
@DenimButter omgosh, thank you so much for catching that! Totally my oops, I meant to copy and paste all 3 at once and must have gotten distracted! All 3 on there now, good looking out!!

@Scholarr added! Thank you!
@DenimButter omgosh, thank you so much for catching that! Totally my oops, I meant to copy and paste all 3 at once and must have gotten distracted! All 3 on there now, good looking out!!

@Scholarr added! Thank you!
I'd like to be on the pinglist, and enter this aswell. but idk if i have anything that could be given for tickets.... are dragons viable? because if so i have two unnamed babs I would be willing to give for atleast one ticket~
I'd like to be on the pinglist, and enter this aswell. but idk if i have anything that could be given for tickets.... are dragons viable? because if so i have two unnamed babs I would be willing to give for atleast one ticket~
rw5ONd7.png
@Purploot howdy! I've put you on the list! It's not open to enter yet, this is still just an interest check, as well as the raffle will probably run for a good bit, so you have some time! I will be expanding the list of items accepted for tickets, however I probably will not accept dragons. An easy one will be chests! If you click your familiars regularly you'll begin earning chests, which sell well also! I will also be accepting just straight up gems or treasure for tickets so everyone should be able to enter for at least 1 ticket if they wish! I hope this helps please let me know if I can clarify anything else [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Purploot howdy! I've put you on the list! It's not open to enter yet, this is still just an interest check, as well as the raffle will probably run for a good bit, so you have some time!

I will be expanding the list of items accepted for tickets, however I probably will not accept dragons.
An easy one will be chests! If you click your familiars regularly you'll begin earning chests, which sell well also!

I will also be accepting just straight up gems or treasure for tickets so everyone should be able to enter for at least 1 ticket if they wish!

I hope this helps please let me know if I can clarify anything else
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12