Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore Library | Free Raffle | Birds!
1 2 3 4 5
@mikrokosmos
I love the story, and I love the stray cats as part of their story & outfits. The description of the shop at the end definitely makes me want to visit. You're entered!
@mikrokosmos
I love the story, and I love the stray cats as part of their story & outfits. The description of the shop at the end definitely makes me want to visit. You're entered!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
Managed to grab a Meadow Tea from the Marketplace, so it's been added!
Managed to grab a Meadow Tea from the Marketplace, so it's been added!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
This is my tea dragon! His information is currently empty, as I will only write lore after finishing the outfit and naming him. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59603541] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596036/59603541_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a 1-off XYY leap day G1. I got him as a mate for Ayrmes. He still needs [item=Bamboo Apron] to replace the one he is wearing to complete the outfit. Here's what I think of him in general: He is a gentle, kind, easy-going guy. He has a small teahouse built entirely of bamboo in a bamboo forest. He likes to collect tea sets and has a mild obsessive-compulsive disorder. Sorting out the tea sets and leaves is one of his hobbies. He collects a variety of teas (including fruit teas and scented teas), among which his favorite tea is pu 'er. He owns several tea sets and always chooses the one that goes best with his tea. The [item=Bamboo Apron] was a gift from Ayrmes, a trophy from the coliseum, so he always wore the same apron whenever he made any tea (he took great care of it and washed it carefully at least once a week, so it was always clean).
This is my tea dragon! His information is currently empty, as I will only write lore after finishing the outfit and naming him.

59603541_350.png

He's a 1-off XYY leap day G1. I got him as a mate for Ayrmes. He still needs Bamboo Apron to replace the one he is wearing to complete the outfit.
Here's what I think of him in general:
He is a gentle, kind, easy-going guy. He has a small teahouse built entirely of bamboo in a bamboo forest. He likes to collect tea sets and has a mild obsessive-compulsive disorder. Sorting out the tea sets and leaves is one of his hobbies. He collects a variety of teas (including fruit teas and scented teas), among which his favorite tea is pu 'er. He owns several tea sets and always chooses the one that goes best with his tea. The Bamboo Apron was a gift from Ayrmes, a trophy from the coliseum, so he always wore the same apron whenever he made any tea (he took great care of it and washed it carefully at least once a week, so it was always clean).
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna
Entered! What a lucky Leap Day hatch! The colors are lovely, he looks sweet and perfect for making tea. I had to look up pu 'er, that's awesome. I love getting to learn new things. Thanks for entering!
@RK0Luna
Entered! What a lucky Leap Day hatch! The colors are lovely, he looks sweet and perfect for making tea. I had to look up pu 'er, that's awesome. I love getting to learn new things. Thanks for entering!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
Are you planning to make a pinglist? I'd love to be added if so!
Are you planning to make a pinglist? I'd love to be added if so!
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@Cerastium
Yes, I am! I added you to the list.
@Cerastium
Yes, I am! I added you to the list.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
Hey! I'm quite new to FR, hence I haven't really been able to make a tea dragon, but I'd really love to!
Here is a bit of lore on Flower, one of my dragons:
She's #52115623
Flower is a female dragon who lives in the Arcadian Meadows! Although one might be intimidated by her fierce countenance, she is actually an extremely gentle and soft-hearted dragon, always wandering off into the woods to gather herbs and trinkets pleasing to the eye.

Born in the Dreary Driftwoods, Flower was greatly shunned and rejected due to her penchant for collecting beautiful trinkets and dried flowers, as her old tribe was a fierce one- it looked down upon "weak"traits such as a liking for aesthetics.
Fed up with her life, she decided to start a new life in the Arcadian Meadows, where she renamed herself Herbgatherer. She made a name for herself as a tea sommelier, and artist, brewing fresh teas and crushing flowers into paint for her favorite clients.
She also enjoyed part time work as a barista, making new(fiercely protective) friends from all across the Dragon Realm.
One of her friends introduced her to the medical arts, and she took an immense liking to healing(and gathering more herbs!!) When she has spare time, you will either see her frolicking in the meadows, gathering pretty trinkets, or studying herb uses.
@mikrokosmos I love your dragon Milan and OH MY GOD YOU STAN MAMAMOOO!! AND you have TFM!
Hey! I'm quite new to FR, hence I haven't really been able to make a tea dragon, but I'd really love to!
Here is a bit of lore on Flower, one of my dragons:
She's #52115623
Flower is a female dragon who lives in the Arcadian Meadows! Although one might be intimidated by her fierce countenance, she is actually an extremely gentle and soft-hearted dragon, always wandering off into the woods to gather herbs and trinkets pleasing to the eye.

Born in the Dreary Driftwoods, Flower was greatly shunned and rejected due to her penchant for collecting beautiful trinkets and dried flowers, as her old tribe was a fierce one- it looked down upon "weak"traits such as a liking for aesthetics.
Fed up with her life, she decided to start a new life in the Arcadian Meadows, where she renamed herself Herbgatherer. She made a name for herself as a tea sommelier, and artist, brewing fresh teas and crushing flowers into paint for her favorite clients.
She also enjoyed part time work as a barista, making new(fiercely protective) friends from all across the Dragon Realm.
One of her friends introduced her to the medical arts, and she took an immense liking to healing(and gathering more herbs!!) When she has spare time, you will either see her frolicking in the meadows, gathering pretty trinkets, or studying herb uses.
@mikrokosmos I love your dragon Milan and OH MY GOD YOU STAN MAMAMOOO!! AND you have TFM!
in g1 hell
@sashapotato
Welcome to FR! :D You're entered into the raffle.
I looked Flower up. She's beautiful! The firefly gene and the colors together look lovely. Her story is really sweet! I like stories of dragons/people going out on their own to make their own path.
@sashapotato
Welcome to FR! :D You're entered into the raffle.
I looked Flower up. She's beautiful! The firefly gene and the colors together look lovely. Her story is really sweet! I like stories of dragons/people going out on their own to make their own path.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
Interesting. I would love to enter!!!!! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59477297] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594773/59477297_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Nebula (just call him new or nib for short). He owns his own cafe at Driftwood Drag. Not exactly the best place for a cafe but it does surprisingly well. A lot of the shadow flight drags really like a cup of sweet tea to go with their book apparently!
Interesting. I would love to enter!!!!!

59477297_350.png

This is Nebula (just call him new or nib for short). He owns his own cafe at Driftwood Drag. Not exactly the best place for a cafe but it does surprisingly well. A lot of the shadow flight drags really like a cup of sweet tea to go with their book apparently!
She/they, fandom trash,+8 FR time
VsoSnU5.png
@BAAAAKING1
Nebula is a great name for him, his colors automatically made me think of space. Nib is a cute nickname, too. I bet he could make all sorts of interesting teas in the Driftwood Drag. Thank you for entering, I have you listed!
@BAAAAKING1
Nebula is a great name for him, his colors automatically made me think of space. Nib is a cute nickname, too. I bet he could make all sorts of interesting teas in the Driftwood Drag. Thank you for entering, I have you listed!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
1 2 3 4 5