Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coatls' Cave — free to good homes!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76
Kir & Lyra's nest has hatched! One girl and three boys, pretty blues and purples, all gem genes.

Ping: @CosmicLatteCat, @TipsyKipsy, @StarlightWinter, @Korrinda, @Arirose01, @aiiren, @Casilica, @Celuneth, @Vernor, @Petalwind1, @Dreamsong1, @LLaabbam, @StarClawz, @SnowFrost620, @CannedBeans, @IcyGlaceon471, @ShiftingWind, @TaTsIna, @Pastelpaint, @EvergreenUwU, @Espei, @GrimLollie, @Aquadrops, @CrystalFeather, @Wingzoffirefan, @midnightserenade, @ShinigamiGrimm, @DreamsOfDusk13, @ShadowGriffon

Specific ping for starmap primary: @KilljoySlytherin
Kir & Lyra's nest has hatched! One girl and three boys, pretty blues and purples, all gem genes.

Ping: @CosmicLatteCat, @TipsyKipsy, @StarlightWinter, @Korrinda, @Arirose01, @aiiren, @Casilica, @Celuneth, @Vernor, @Petalwind1, @Dreamsong1, @LLaabbam, @StarClawz, @SnowFrost620, @CannedBeans, @IcyGlaceon471, @ShiftingWind, @TaTsIna, @Pastelpaint, @EvergreenUwU, @Espei, @GrimLollie, @Aquadrops, @CrystalFeather, @Wingzoffirefan, @midnightserenade, @ShinigamiGrimm, @DreamsOfDusk13, @ShadowGriffon

Specific ping for starmap primary: @KilljoySlytherin
hi! can I have this one?
#72126519 Male (royal starmap, storm facet, lavender glimmer)
hi! can I have this one?
#72126519 Male (royal starmap, storm facet, lavender glimmer)
@ShadowGriffon — He's available, so I just need to know what you'd like me to name him for you?
@ShadowGriffon — He's available, so I just need to know what you'd like me to name him for you?
@Brialen #70969694 can I please have Lali (orca crystal, pearl butterfly, white glimmer)
70969694_350.png
@Brialen #70969694 can I please have Lali (orca crystal, pearl butterfly, white glimmer)
70969694_350.png
@Catridingadragon — I'm so sorry, Lali was on the Auction House and just sold, I hadn't had a chance to update the page yet.
@Catridingadragon — I'm so sorry, Lali was on the Auction House and just sold, I hadn't had a chance to update the page yet.
Berrywine & Gelsey's nest has hatched! One boy and one girl, very pink, both XYY, all gem genes.

Berrywine & Gelsey's nest has hatched! One boy and one girl, very pink, both XYY, all gem genes.

May I adopt, I would name him Dillan
#72126520 Male (nightshade starmap, amethyst facet, fog glimmer)
May I adopt, I would name him Dillan
#72126520 Male (nightshade starmap, amethyst facet, fog glimmer)
@Brianlen okay, then can I please have #72126520 Male (nightshade starmap, amethyst facet, fog glimmer)
@Brianlen okay, then can I please have #72126520 Male (nightshade starmap, amethyst facet, fog glimmer)
@Geofox2389 — You asked first, with a name, so Dillan is yours! Check the Crossroads now to find him.

@Catridingadragon — I'm so sorry, it seems very bad luck, but the request above yours already claimed #72126520 (now named Dillan).
@Geofox2389 — You asked first, with a name, so Dillan is yours! Check the Crossroads now to find him.

@Catridingadragon — I'm so sorry, it seems very bad luck, but the request above yours already claimed #72126520 (now named Dillan).
Just noting that Elendil has been returned to Coatls' Cave, and I'd love to find a new forever lair for him if anyone wants this pretty boy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70805081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708051/70805081_350.png[/img][/url]
Just noting that Elendil has been returned to Coatls' Cave, and I'd love to find a new forever lair for him if anyone wants this pretty boy:

70805081_350.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76