Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Bump!

We're still open!
Bump!

We're still open!
they/them - artist - perpetually tired - mmm art (someday i swear i'll do something nice with this spaccceeeee)
@Valdryn , @ShadowsKeep , Good time of day. I'm still new, so can I paint art for these dragons? Thank you for this opportunity. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56187994] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561880/56187994_350.png[/img]
@Valdryn , @ShadowsKeep , Good time of day. I'm still new, so can I paint art for these dragons? Thank you for this opportunity.

56187994_350.png
@MysteriousForest

I currently have a few projects I need to get done before I can work on your request but I'll be happy to get to it in a couple of days.

Unfortunately, Valdryn's without a computer at this point in time so they won't be able to help for now.
@MysteriousForest

I currently have a few projects I need to get done before I can work on your request but I'll be happy to get to it in a couple of days.

Unfortunately, Valdryn's without a computer at this point in time so they won't be able to help for now.
they/them - artist - perpetually tired - mmm art (someday i swear i'll do something nice with this spaccceeeee)
Hey everyone,sorry for the late reply. I managed to get laptop up and running just today [still waiting for the other to arrive] after DAYS of trying to get it to even get past the logo/repair and diagnostic stage. So I guess it wasn't the hard drive like I initially thought,which is great considering that gets pricey if I ever want to get this laptop repaired in the future. I don't know how long this'll last or what the problem was to begin with (I just went through options and hoped for the best skjgdg),but I'll take what I can get and hopefully it'll last till I get my new one in the mail--things have been slowed down thanks to the pandemic. Thank you all for being so supportive and patient,I appreciate it a lot and I'm very sorry for this mess. But anywho~ heya @MysteriousForest I'll snag your request up and start it right now. If you need be to lighten your load @ShadowsKeep I can,just toss me the names of the requests you'd like me to do. [b]We will not be taking anymore requests from March newbies. [/b] Only April/May newbies will be accepted from now on and as usual this will change as the months come and go. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Hey everyone,sorry for the late reply.

I managed to get laptop up and running just today [still waiting for the other to arrive] after DAYS of trying to get it to even get past the logo/repair and diagnostic stage.
So I guess it wasn't the hard drive like I initially thought,which is great considering that gets pricey if I ever want to get this laptop repaired in the future.

I don't know how long this'll last or what the problem was to begin with (I just went through options and hoped for the best skjgdg),but I'll take what I can get and hopefully it'll last till I get my new one in the mail--things have been slowed down thanks to the pandemic.

Thank you all for being so supportive and patient,I appreciate it a lot and I'm very sorry for this mess.

But anywho~ heya @MysteriousForest I'll snag your request up and start it right now.

If you need be to lighten your load @ShadowsKeep I can,just toss me the names of the requests you'd like me to do.

We will not be taking anymore requests from March newbies.
Only April/May newbies will be accepted from now on and as usual this will change as the months come and go.
MysteriousForest:Done & Sent
MysteriousForest:Done & Sent
Bump.
We're still open,just got my new laptop today and the old one is still going strong!
Send those requests our way,we'd love to help out you new folk so please,don't be shy!
Bump.
We're still open,just got my new laptop today and the old one is still going strong!
Send those requests our way,we'd love to help out you new folk so please,don't be shy!
Bump
Bump
[quote]So,if you just joined this month [b][April][/b] or you happen crossed this thread next month [May] ,feel free to drop one Dragon in the replies below and we'll get to making something for you.[/quote] No fair @ShadowsKeep @Valdryn xD Back when I just started last month, I came across this post. And it was targeted to the ones who started in March and had time till April. Or so I thought. I actually put a reminder for me for today, cuz when I just started I didn't have any idea what I would've wanted to keep. I thought given enough time, I would get better dragons and some dragons that I would want to keep for as long as I am here. Anyway, do I get the chance to submit 2 dragons? :p
Quote:
So,if you just joined this month [April] or you happen crossed this thread next month [May] ,feel free to drop one Dragon in the replies below and we'll get to making something for you.
No fair @ShadowsKeep @Valdryn xD

Back when I just started last month, I came across this post. And it was targeted to the ones who started in March and had time till April. Or so I thought.

I actually put a reminder for me for today, cuz when I just started I didn't have any idea what I would've wanted to keep. I thought given enough time, I would get better dragons and some dragons that I would want to keep for as long as I am here.

Anyway, do I get the chance to submit 2 dragons? :p
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
Uhm, hello! I'm not too sure how this works, I just watched a few Flight Rising starter tutorials and read some threads. If you are still available, could I have my girl done? I joined just today, lol. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610344/61034391_350.png[/img] I might come back later to get one done of an Imperial (sorry if I spelled it wrong-) dragon I'm getting! Thank you! @Valdryn
Uhm, hello! I'm not too sure how this works, I just watched a few Flight Rising starter tutorials and read some threads. If you are still available, could I have my girl done? I joined just today, lol.
61034391_350.png
I might come back later to get one done of an Imperial (sorry if I spelled it wrong-) dragon I'm getting! Thank you! @Valdryn
Wsu677T.png7gEpwhd.pngq6Eeqsk.pngz0HlerP.pngW1ufEjp.png
[b]@ZhuKage[/b] This thread is updated reguarly so we can get new folks in. The quote you provided is old,and the first page states the new guidelines and the most recent edit date of Apr 13, 2020 14:25:25. There's also been a couple posts that state that the end of the month is when we stop requests for that month and start the next. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you,there's actually an option up top in the right hand corner [the little star] that alerts you to new posts in the thread. I appologize,but due to the timeframe having passed and wanting to maintain fair grounds with everyone,we're going to have to pass on your request. This art is done entirely free and is based around when I and Shadow can spare the time during our own schedules and how well we're feeling mentally/physically and of course how active this thread is as well. (Which slowed down quite a bit since the most recent request was back on the 5th of this month) I'll be holding various free art giveaways through the year,so there will be plenty of chances to get your dragons drawn. I hope you have a fantastic day,and I wish you well. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] @LittleArch Hi there! I'll take you as the last request of this month,if you decide you'd like to have the Imperial done,you can DM me the link to his or her page in your lair. (Just copy the link in your address bar,and then past it in a private message to me) Your request(s) should be done by tonight or tomorrow. You're welcome! [emoji=gold star size=1] [b]Tonight marks the last April request,we'll be moving on to May/June now [emoji=cat 1 size=1][/b]
@ZhuKage

This thread is updated reguarly so we can get new folks in.
The quote you provided is old,and the first page states the new guidelines and the most recent edit date of Apr 13, 2020 14:25:25.
There's also been a couple posts that state that the end of the month is when we stop requests for that month and start the next.
I'm sorry things didn't work out for you,there's actually an option up top in the right hand corner [the little star] that alerts you to new posts in the thread.
I appologize,but due to the timeframe having passed and wanting to maintain fair grounds with everyone,we're going to have to pass on your request.
This art is done entirely free and is based around when I and Shadow can spare the time during our own schedules and how well we're feeling mentally/physically and of course how active this thread is as well.
(Which slowed down quite a bit since the most recent request was back on the 5th of this month)
I'll be holding various free art giveaways through the year,so there will be plenty of chances to get your dragons drawn.
I hope you have a fantastic day,and I wish you well.

@LittleArch
Hi there!
I'll take you as the last request of this month,if you decide you'd like to have the Imperial done,you can DM me the link to his or her page in your lair.
(Just copy the link in your address bar,and then past it in a private message to me)
Your request(s) should be done by tonight or tomorrow.
You're welcome!

Tonight marks the last April request,we'll be moving on to May/June now
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14