Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | sol's kitchen | free food
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Solyrium
Hey, could I get an Insect dish (or two)? I'm always running out of insects because I forget my favourite breeds eat primarily bugs! I'm okay with waiting until tomorrow because I understand the need for a break. Also, could I be added to the All Updates Pinglist? Thanks!
@Solyrium
Hey, could I get an Insect dish (or two)? I'm always running out of insects because I forget my favourite breeds eat primarily bugs! I'm okay with waiting until tomorrow because I understand the need for a break. Also, could I be added to the All Updates Pinglist? Thanks!
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
@Solyrium

Can I get a seafood and a meat dish, please? Thank you so much!
@Solyrium

Can I get a seafood and a meat dish, please? Thank you so much!
[font=calibri]@CrackedSouls, @Fr0stBites, @CrystalChrissy, hello, next time i urge you to check if we're online or not before posting! i'll get those sent out asap. @chamilet @tacotwix @CrackedSouls @Fr0stBites As much as I dislike closing the shop, I recently got sick and we're not positive if it's the coronavirus or not, so i need to focus on my health for a while. I'm not sure how long the shop'll be closed, but I'll ping everyone once we're back up and running. :) [emoji= heart]
@CrackedSouls, @Fr0stBites, @CrystalChrissy,

hello, next time i urge you to check if we're online or not before posting!
i'll get those sent out asap.

@chamilet
@tacotwix
@CrackedSouls
@Fr0stBites

As much as I dislike closing the shop, I recently got sick and we're not positive if it's the coronavirus or not, so i need to focus on my health for a while. I'm not sure how long the shop'll be closed, but I'll ping everyone once we're back up and running. :)
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@Solyrium
Oh, man, that sucks! I really hope you feel better soon, and, take as long a break as you need!
If you'd like, I'll keep trying to run the shop as best I can while you're gone! I won't be able to update the inventory, but I'll grind like the wind to get food =)
@Solyrium
Oh, man, that sucks! I really hope you feel better soon, and, take as long a break as you need!
If you'd like, I'll keep trying to run the shop as best I can while you're gone! I won't be able to update the inventory, but I'll grind like the wind to get food =)
5kRkxhJ.png
[font=calibri]@MagicIsReal, thank you- i appreciate that. I'll update things so people know to ping you for the time being. [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@MagicIsReal, thank you- i appreciate that. I'll update things so people know to ping you for the time being.
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@Solyrium
They don't need to ping, I'm subbed (shush don't ask why I would check and see what foods I needed to grind for)
hmm maybe I should make a separate thread so I can update the foods I have...
@Solyrium
They don't need to ping, I'm subbed (shush don't ask why I would check and see what foods I needed to grind for)
hmm maybe I should make a separate thread so I can update the foods I have...
5kRkxhJ.png
If you do that lmk! I'll post a link somewhere :D
If you do that lmk! I'll post a link somewhere :D
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
Can I get some meat (when it is restocked) and plants, please?
Can I get some meat (when it is restocked) and plants, please?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@Chamilet
Yep! I made a different thread so you can see the foods I have
@Chamilet
Yep! I made a different thread so you can see the foods I have
5kRkxhJ.png
@solyrium May I have 2 seafood stacks?
@solyrium May I have 2 seafood stacks?
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png