Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Our Fandom Convention
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@Catrisa Almost forgot about that, his name can be Dusk!
@Catrisa Almost forgot about that, his name can be Dusk!
9IL5sDk.png
u5iPftV.png
XGkYzjm.png
G592M96.png
zCMcLLE.png
Update- Came up with some new ideas for the thread so here's what we're looking at adding before the thread is finished and quick links are added.

Note- Some of these sections will require what we currently have to be knocked down a few posts so some of you might be pinged a few times. We apologize for this ahead of time and are sorry for the inconvenience.

(Insert Text) means other sections will have to be moved around.

If you have any other ideas for this Forum please mention them in the Discussions thread linked in the second or third post of this Forum

The Plans
(Quick Link Navigator)
Intro
Discussions/Voting Polls

Hatchery
Shelter/Rescue/Donation
Generation/Lineage Projects
(Emotional Support Dergs)
Adoption Tracker
Fodder Trade
Breeding Pairs
Pinglist

Nest Rentals
Host Application

Weekly Challenges
Trivia

Raffles
Auctions

Coliseum Training
Coliseum Grinding

Swap Trade
Baldwin’s Cauldrons
Festive Favors
Grab Bags
Gem Exchange

Pet Shop, Storage, Trader’s Bazaar, Wishlist
Boarding, Derg Scrying, Derg Dressing, Restaurant
Lore Shop (Include Clan Profile Option, Messages Option), Artist Corner
Would You Rather, Guess That Familiar, Pick A Cone
Newbie Welcome Baskets, VIP List
Volunteers

(40 Total)
Update- Came up with some new ideas for the thread so here's what we're looking at adding before the thread is finished and quick links are added.

Note- Some of these sections will require what we currently have to be knocked down a few posts so some of you might be pinged a few times. We apologize for this ahead of time and are sorry for the inconvenience.

(Insert Text) means other sections will have to be moved around.

If you have any other ideas for this Forum please mention them in the Discussions thread linked in the second or third post of this Forum

The Plans
(Quick Link Navigator)
Intro
Discussions/Voting Polls

Hatchery
Shelter/Rescue/Donation
Generation/Lineage Projects
(Emotional Support Dergs)
Adoption Tracker
Fodder Trade
Breeding Pairs
Pinglist

Nest Rentals
Host Application

Weekly Challenges
Trivia

Raffles
Auctions

Coliseum Training
Coliseum Grinding

Swap Trade
Baldwin’s Cauldrons
Festive Favors
Grab Bags
Gem Exchange

Pet Shop, Storage, Trader’s Bazaar, Wishlist
Boarding, Derg Scrying, Derg Dressing, Restaurant
Lore Shop (Include Clan Profile Option, Messages Option), Artist Corner
Would You Rather, Guess That Familiar, Pick A Cone
Newbie Welcome Baskets, VIP List
Volunteers

(40 Total)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@catrisa sending Takida and CanisMajor for a light nest! I will be tipping [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2] You can keep any male Metallic/Bee/Runes imp!
@catrisa
sending Takida and CanisMajor for a light nest! I will be tipping
You can keep any male Metallic/Bee/Runes imp!
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
unknown.png
@IcyUmbreon827
Your pair has laid three eggs :D
@IcyUmbreon827
Your pair has laid three eggs :D
woohoo! ^^
woohoo! ^^
WKtl2lb.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
unknown.png
I've decided to participate in my own Weekly Challenge but I'm not allowing myself to qualify for any of the prizes. Prizes are only for other FR members who decide to participate and I'm merely participating for the fun of it. Now with all of that being cleared, this is my favorite villain so far. [b]Dabi from BNHA League of Villians[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2rZHnjN.gif[/img] Sure, he's a murderer and all, but there's something about his personality, beliefs and overall mission that I'm drawn to. With heroes like Endeavor in the BNHA franchise I find myself somewhat agreeing with his and Stain's ideology of fake heroes existing. While I in no way support the manner in which they're pursuing their goals I still find it refreshing to see others standing up to a semi corrupt society which allows certain acts to go unpunished merely due to a "heroes" title and role in society. If no one else will stand up to so called heroes like Endeavor, I'm personally glad that people in the League of Villains exist. Not to mention their personalities, honestly keeps things interesting since they don't take crud from anybody.
I've decided to participate in my own Weekly Challenge but I'm not allowing myself to qualify for any of the prizes. Prizes are only for other FR members who decide to participate and I'm merely participating for the fun of it. Now with all of that being cleared, this is my favorite villain so far.

Dabi from BNHA League of Villians
2rZHnjN.gif

Sure, he's a murderer and all, but there's something about his personality, beliefs and overall mission that I'm drawn to. With heroes like Endeavor in the BNHA franchise I find myself somewhat agreeing with his and Stain's ideology of fake heroes existing.

While I in no way support the manner in which they're pursuing their goals I still find it refreshing to see others standing up to a semi corrupt society which allows certain acts to go unpunished merely due to a "heroes" title and role in society. If no one else will stand up to so called heroes like Endeavor, I'm personally glad that people in the League of Villains exist. Not to mention their personalities, honestly keeps things interesting since they don't take crud from anybody.

Yeah, new trivia!

Which character is the Symbol of Peace?
All Might.

Who's the leader of the League of Villains?
The current one or the ex leader? The current one is Shigaraki, the ex leader is All for One.

Who leads the Vanguard Action Squad?
Dabi I think?

What's Kirishima's hero name?
Red Riot.

What's Tenya Iida's Quirk?
He has car-like engines in his calves.

What restricts Toga's Quirk?
Her transformations has different lasting which depends on how much blood she can drink (from the victim).

Riddle of the Week
Rank: Easy- Training with ice never with fire, my father is something I'll face with ire.
I don't know it, this time :/
Yeah, new trivia!

Which character is the Symbol of Peace?
All Might.

Who's the leader of the League of Villains?
The current one or the ex leader? The current one is Shigaraki, the ex leader is All for One.

Who leads the Vanguard Action Squad?
Dabi I think?

What's Kirishima's hero name?
Red Riot.

What's Tenya Iida's Quirk?
He has car-like engines in his calves.

What restricts Toga's Quirk?
Her transformations has different lasting which depends on how much blood she can drink (from the victim).

Riddle of the Week
Rank: Easy- Training with ice never with fire, my father is something I'll face with ire.
I don't know it, this time :/
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
@FrostNiskare
Your responses have been noticed, I'll reply to them at the end of the week along with any rewards you qualify for ^_^

Answers will also be posted at the end of the week so if you figure out the Riddle by then you can always edit your current post.
@FrostNiskare
Your responses have been noticed, I'll reply to them at the end of the week along with any rewards you qualify for ^_^

Answers will also be posted at the end of the week so if you figure out the Riddle by then you can always edit your current post.
@Catrisa
Allright, thanks!
@Catrisa
Allright, thanks!
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
Pinglists
Any Bazaar Updates
@astereia
Any Eggs
@UnhappyJoker @Gaston @luckless @Mystyic @NostalgicBreeze @astereia

The Fandom Convention is still being updated but with the addition of the Trader's Bazaar and the Wishlist sections two Unhatched Eggs have become available for trade.
Pinglists
Any Bazaar Updates
@astereia
Any Eggs
@UnhappyJoker @Gaston @luckless @Mystyic @NostalgicBreeze @astereia

The Fandom Convention is still being updated but with the addition of the Trader's Bazaar and the Wishlist sections two Unhatched Eggs have become available for trade.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51