Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R]LuminousHalo&Scattersight (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CrystalChrissy Sorry but you're too late, the end date was 18/02, my apologies :)
@CrystalChrissy Sorry but you're too late, the end date was 18/02, my apologies :)
+9 FR time
@PurpleHusky @kumatan @BaconCat @Wyvlit @Hellnokitty @StormFire3105 @Sinjin @Intel @Noxumbra @Crimsonpixie @FreyaCrescent @MapleMatcha @LuckOfTheClaws @SupersneakyLink @GoatHerd @CraftyBookwyrm @nitsuj @BeckAlistiere @Xayxayx @Zac @lantian @LunarTea @MafiaVamp @terrors @Kyoookami @Necrophobic @lorri12 @RedOranda @bloombug @lapras131 @Burberry @Teletraan @ecogoth @2020 @ShadowsByDay @GoldenRidge @Nejira @Raxty @missiefish @Feorin @Snowlight565656 @VolcanicThunder @Rabigrace @Sevenths @vindigo @Peachyminn @Carvaiine @ChercheErfina @Etherical @snoozie @shsltrashboy @Neltharygos @Flumeo @Meadbhb @shoujo @BiscuitTheDog @InNeedOfName @silveremouse @KayOkay24 @MathematicalMind @Pent @Eskris @Emmimi @buckembarnes @Arwain @RenatoUlbov @Cerastium @VaeVictis @Infinipede @davietoowavey @Frionivalis

I'll try to be pulling the names that won later today :)
@PurpleHusky @kumatan @BaconCat @Wyvlit @Hellnokitty @StormFire3105 @Sinjin @Intel @Noxumbra @Crimsonpixie @FreyaCrescent @MapleMatcha @LuckOfTheClaws @SupersneakyLink @GoatHerd @CraftyBookwyrm @nitsuj @BeckAlistiere @Xayxayx @Zac @lantian @LunarTea @MafiaVamp @terrors @Kyoookami @Necrophobic @lorri12 @RedOranda @bloombug @lapras131 @Burberry @Teletraan @ecogoth @2020 @ShadowsByDay @GoldenRidge @Nejira @Raxty @missiefish @Feorin @Snowlight565656 @VolcanicThunder @Rabigrace @Sevenths @vindigo @Peachyminn @Carvaiine @ChercheErfina @Etherical @snoozie @shsltrashboy @Neltharygos @Flumeo @Meadbhb @shoujo @BiscuitTheDog @InNeedOfName @silveremouse @KayOkay24 @MathematicalMind @Pent @Eskris @Emmimi @buckembarnes @Arwain @RenatoUlbov @Cerastium @VaeVictis @Infinipede @davietoowavey @Frionivalis

I'll try to be pulling the names that won later today :)
+9 FR time
Wewt, So excited! <3 Good Luck ya'll!
Wewt, So excited! <3 Good Luck ya'll!
Wow! Good Luck to everyone!
Wow! Good Luck to everyone!
E6nL5Eq.png

The winners are:

1. kumatan
2. ChercheErfina
3. Necrophobic
4. BaconCat

Please send within 24h which prize you want (nr 2 to 4 please give the order which you would like 1. most wanted, 2/3/4 least wanted)

As for the others like promised I'll be sending out smaller prizes, some worth very little, some might be a little pricier. This will happen completely random :)

The winners are:

1. kumatan
2. ChercheErfina
3. Necrophobic
4. BaconCat

Please send within 24h which prize you want (nr 2 to 4 please give the order which you would like 1. most wanted, 2/3/4 least wanted)

As for the others like promised I'll be sending out smaller prizes, some worth very little, some might be a little pricier. This will happen completely random :)
+9 FR time

Extra note because I forgot, some might be items you can use for hibernal den, I don't have the spirit to check that, so don't forget to check the worth of the item you're getting send before feeding it to your dragons or offering it to holy Baldwin :D

Extra note because I forgot, some might be items you can use for hibernal den, I don't have the spirit to check that, so don't forget to check the worth of the item you're getting send before feeding it to your dragons or offering it to holy Baldwin :D
+9 FR time
GASP! Oh wow! I can't believe my luck!! Congrats to other winners and everyone who participated! <3

@HummingbirdColor , thank you for doing this! Shall I send you pm with prefered prize order or do I simply comment here? c:
GASP! Oh wow! I can't believe my luck!! Congrats to other winners and everyone who participated! <3

@HummingbirdColor , thank you for doing this! Shall I send you pm with prefered prize order or do I simply comment here? c:
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
@Necrophobic

Comment here :)
@Necrophobic

Comment here :)
+9 FR time
Congrats to the winners!:D
Congrats to the winners!:D
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@HummingbirdColor Alright, here goes! c: [item=vial of scattersight] [item=Luminous Halo] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched earth egg]
@HummingbirdColor

Alright, here goes! c:

Vial of Scattersight
Luminous Halo
Unhatched Ice Egg
Unhatched Earth Egg
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11