Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 50+ Free Dragons (FINISHED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Haven't had the drive to play lately, offering up my dragons on a first come first served bases. I have three nests laid but the dragons are still up for grabs, as are the eggs. Each dragon will come with a random gifts in the crossroads
Haven't had the drive to play lately, offering up my dragons on a first come first served bases. I have three nests laid but the dragons are still up for grabs, as are the eggs. Each dragon will come with a random gifts in the crossroads
@Ayrlan
Can I have Mooncheese and Lanel?
@Ayrlan
Can I have Mooncheese and Lanel?
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
@Ayrlan Can I please adopt Pan?
@Ayrlan Can I please adopt Pan?
Lqph2GZ.gif
Yep! Sending Lunel now, mooncheese will be off her nest on Monday and then I'll send her over :)
Yep! Sending Lunel now, mooncheese will be off her nest on Monday and then I'll send her over :)
@Ayrlan thank you for the opportunity, may I please have Copper and Enna? thanks [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Ayrlan
thank you for the opportunity, may I please have Copper and Enna? thanks
sig wip :)
@Hellnokitty Pan has been sent!
@Hellnokitty Pan has been sent!
@mikrokosmos Copper and Enna have been sent!
@mikrokosmos Copper and Enna have been sent!
@Ayrlan
Hello! I'd love Orion and Lorri (if possible with their apparel and accents?, but it's okay if not! I really love how they look though!)
@Ayrlan
Hello! I'd love Orion and Lorri (if possible with their apparel and accents?, but it's okay if not! I really love how they look though!)
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@VeniVidiVici I'm so sorry but Lorri was supposed to be in the spoken for tab. Sending Orion and all his belongings though!
@VeniVidiVici I'm so sorry but Lorri was supposed to be in the spoken for tab. Sending Orion and all his belongings though!
@Ayrlan i’d absolutely love to give Appendix a home if he needs one! he matches his accent so well and the apparel tops it all off, he’s a lovely dragon and i think he’d be right at home in my lair, if you’ll allow it!
@Ayrlan i’d absolutely love to give Appendix a home if he needs one! he matches his accent so well and the apparel tops it all off, he’s a lovely dragon and i think he’d be right at home in my lair, if you’ll allow it!
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
aziraphale || they/them || eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8