Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Hatchling Raffle
1 2 3 4
friendly bump
friendly bump
P2ikbb9.png
Aaaaand one last bump for the heck of it
Aaaaand one last bump for the heck of it
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Dracu
Congrats! You've won the female hatchling! I'll go on ahead and gene her up, and then send her over in a CR. Feel free to accept whenever it is convenient to you!

@Solcie
Your scry for the male was my favorite, so you've won him! I can send him over asap with all his treasure genes if need be, but, if I can get enough treasure for it, would you rather I send him over with the bee gene applied at a later date?
@Dracu
Congrats! You've won the female hatchling! I'll go on ahead and gene her up, and then send her over in a CR. Feel free to accept whenever it is convenient to you!

@Solcie
Your scry for the male was my favorite, so you've won him! I can send him over asap with all his treasure genes if need be, but, if I can get enough treasure for it, would you rather I send him over with the bee gene applied at a later date?
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
I had a feeling the winners were going to be announced today!
I think the latter option is more suitable for me, I have to clear out my lair first since it's getting a little too crowded.
I had a feeling the winners were going to be announced today!
I think the latter option is more suitable for me, I have to clear out my lair first since it's getting a little too crowded.
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Silverpelt60

Yay ^-^! She'll definitely be a veeeery nice looking addition to my lair!

And Congrats to @/Solcie for winning the male :D.
@Silverpelt60

Yay ^-^! She'll definitely be a veeeery nice looking addition to my lair!

And Congrats to @/Solcie for winning the male :D.
57902976.png
1 2 3 4