Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] GALA - Design a Mask!
1 2 3 4 5
oh wow, thanks a bunch for the reminder!
oh wow, thanks a bunch for the reminder!
qR6otwA.png
I was sure I'd already done that; thanks a bunch [emoji=rose size=1]
I was sure I'd already done that; thanks a bunch
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@JinxMoonstone Sorry about that. I thought I had filled one out. Must have been for something else. Thanks for letting me know!
@JinxMoonstone Sorry about that. I thought I had filled one out. Must have been for something else. Thanks for letting me know!
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Alder's mask was an intricate weaving of silvered rose vines. They had been carefully shaped to cover the upper part of his face while keeping clear of his eyes. A large rose bloomed from the vines along one side of the mask with a smaller, unopened bud sitting just beneath it. Their petals were the color of tarnished bronze, a rich golden copper, with hints of blue-green at the edges. Vines along each side of the mask reached back behind his head, holding it gently, but securely, in place.
(No one would be able to tell, but, fearing what would happen should one of his clumsy clan-mates crash into him, Alder blunted the point of every single thorn on his mask. ...Just in case.)
Alder's mask was an intricate weaving of silvered rose vines. They had been carefully shaped to cover the upper part of his face while keeping clear of his eyes. A large rose bloomed from the vines along one side of the mask with a smaller, unopened bud sitting just beneath it. Their petals were the color of tarnished bronze, a rich golden copper, with hints of blue-green at the edges. Vines along each side of the mask reached back behind his head, holding it gently, but securely, in place.
(No one would be able to tell, but, fearing what would happen should one of his clumsy clan-mates crash into him, Alder blunted the point of every single thorn on his mask. ...Just in case.)
May the wind be always at your back.
Last call for entrants!
Last call for entrants!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
thanks for the reminder! ----- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53157356] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531574/53157356_350.png[/img] [/url] Siva's mask was made of a glossy gold, complete with two curved horns on each side. The mask itself was delicate, plated with intricately designed gold leaves and varying shades of gold flecks. Tiny embedded diamonds added a starry flair and rounded out the look, complimenting the galaxy-esque theme of her outfit and design.
thanks for the reminder!

53157356_350.png

Siva's mask was made of a glossy gold, complete with two curved horns on each side. The mask itself was delicate, plated with intricately designed gold leaves and varying shades of gold flecks. Tiny embedded diamonds added a starry flair and rounded out the look, complimenting the galaxy-esque theme of her outfit and design.
4ZwFOyz.png
Edward wears an odd sort of mask - full-faced, multilayered, and rather unsettling in its design. The top layer is crafted to mimic his face, minus a perpetual wide, too wide, toothy grin, crinkled eyes, and a light rouge dusting part of a matte white face. But, poking out around and beneath this mask are pitch black ears and a cruel maw that could only belong to a wolf.
Edward wears an odd sort of mask - full-faced, multilayered, and rather unsettling in its design. The top layer is crafted to mimic his face, minus a perpetual wide, too wide, toothy grin, crinkled eyes, and a light rouge dusting part of a matte white face. But, poking out around and beneath this mask are pitch black ears and a cruel maw that could only belong to a wolf.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
**EVENT CLOSED**

Raffle tickets will be added to the main sheet today; winners will be announced within the next two days. Prizes may take longer to send out, as there are three events and multiple PMs that I need to send.
**EVENT CLOSED**

Raffle tickets will be added to the main sheet today; winners will be announced within the next two days. Prizes may take longer to send out, as there are three events and multiple PMs that I need to send.
Hello! Raffle tickets for everyone have been added to the spreadsheet that will add them into the main Ice raffles. The winners of the event have also been drawn. Please note that prizes may not be sent out immediately due admin time for other events today. [quote][center][b]RNG #1[/b] [item=regal masque] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] Bonus 300 Raffle Tickets (out of flight) or 30 Raffle tickets (in-flight)[/center] [center][b]Winner: @ghostlyplants[/b][/center][/quote] [quote][center][b]RNG #2[/b] [item=earthen masque] Bonus 200 Raffle Tickets (out of flight) or 20 Raffle tickets (in-flight)[/center] [center][b]Winner: @LemonySnaket[/b][/center][/quote] [quote][center][b]RNG #3[/b] [item=winter wolf cape] Bonus 100 Raffle Tickets (out of flight) or 10 Raffle tickets (in-flight)[/center] [center][b]Winner: @Asphoxia[/b][/center][/quote]
Hello! Raffle tickets for everyone have been added to the spreadsheet that will add them into the main Ice raffles.

The winners of the event have also been drawn. Please note that prizes may not be sent out immediately due admin time for other events today.

Quote:
RNG #1
Regal Masque Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Bonus 300 Raffle Tickets (out of flight) or 30 Raffle tickets (in-flight)
Winner: @ghostlyplants

Quote:
RNG #2
Earthen Masque
Bonus 200 Raffle Tickets (out of flight) or 20 Raffle tickets (in-flight)
Winner: @LemonySnaket

Quote:
RNG #3
Winter Wolf Cape
Bonus 100 Raffle Tickets (out of flight) or 10 Raffle tickets (in-flight)
Winner: @Asphoxia
**EVENT COMPLETE**

Raffle tickets added & prizes sent.

Thanks to everyone who played!
**EVENT COMPLETE**

Raffle tickets added & prizes sent.

Thanks to everyone who played!
1 2 3 4 5