Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eggnog's Free Familiar Giveaway!! -OPEN-
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote]As you are strolling about in the snowy land around you, you see a cave in the distance. Decorating the entrance of this cave are many festive things: wreaths, stockings, holly, you name it! A sign is posted next to the entrance. Though the text is messily written, you can still barely make out what it says "Welcome to Eggnog's humble abode! It is the time of the year for giving so please come inside for a free gift or two to hopefully add a shine to your holidays!" While the sign and entrance seemed inviting, you still weren't sure whether to enter some random cave. That's kinda dangerous and sketchy. Oh well, you did it anyways, curiosity getting the best of you. After a bit of trekking through a tunnel lit by the lights of bioluminescent mushrooms, you come across an opening that leads to a glade where the snow falls upon several massive pine trees. The trees are decorated to the brim with ornaments and other curiousities. In the midst of the trees lays a large rock. You look closer and see that a dragon, whose colors match the festive surroundings, is sitting there. He is happily looking down to you. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38496681] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384967/38496681_350.png[/img] [/url] "Welcome! My name is Eggnog. Many thanks for stopping by, new friends! It is the time of the year for giving and I'm sure you would like a free gift! This year, some lairs seem a bit lonely to me! I am offering up several companions to go to new homes! Please feel free to pick one or two familiars of your liking! They would live to join you this holiday season!"[/quote] Welcome to Eggnog's free familiar giveaway! Things are pretty simple here! -Familiars and how many I have to give are listed in the post below. -The max you can take is two, gotta save some for others! -If your account is a week old or less, you are allowed three. -You can request multiples of the same familiar. -It is a first come, first serve basis. -I will send these familiars through DM but if you prefer CR, please say so in your post! -I will try my best to keep up with updating what familiars are left. Forgive me if the one you want is gone when you post. I will also comment as much as I can so you can know how recent the list has been updated [b]-FREE DRAGON-[/b] I am also giving away this beauty for the holidays. She was bred to merely be fodder but she is just too pretty in my eyes to be exalted. If you are interested in her, please say so in your post and I will list those interested. The winner will be chosen with a random number generator [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57718674] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577187/57718674_350.png[/img] [/url] Giveaway ends Jan 3, 11:59 FR time or if all the familiars run out. I will be making a pinglist for Eggnog's future giveaways. Please feel free to ask to be added to this pinglist!
Quote:
As you are strolling about in the snowy land around you, you see a cave in the distance. Decorating the entrance of this cave are many festive things: wreaths, stockings, holly, you name it! A sign is posted next to the entrance. Though the text is messily written, you can still barely make out what it says

"Welcome to Eggnog's humble abode! It is the time of the year for giving so please come inside for a free gift or two to hopefully add a shine to your holidays!"

While the sign and entrance seemed inviting, you still weren't sure whether to enter some random cave. That's kinda dangerous and sketchy. Oh well, you did it anyways, curiosity getting the best of you.

After a bit of trekking through a tunnel lit by the lights of bioluminescent mushrooms, you come across an opening that leads to a glade where the snow falls upon several massive pine trees. The trees are decorated to the brim with ornaments and other curiousities. In the midst of the trees lays a large rock. You look closer and see that a dragon, whose colors match the festive surroundings, is sitting there. He is happily looking down to you.

38496681_350.png

"Welcome! My name is Eggnog. Many thanks for stopping by, new friends! It is the time of the year for giving and I'm sure you would like a free gift! This year, some lairs seem a bit lonely to me! I am offering up several companions to go to new homes! Please feel free to pick one or two familiars of your liking! They would live to join you this holiday season!"

Welcome to Eggnog's free familiar giveaway! Things are pretty simple here!
-Familiars and how many I have to give are listed in the post below.
-The max you can take is two, gotta save some for others!
-If your account is a week old or less, you are allowed three.
-You can request multiples of the same familiar.
-It is a first come, first serve basis.
-I will send these familiars through DM but if you prefer CR, please say so in your post!
-I will try my best to keep up with updating what familiars are left. Forgive me if the one you want is gone when you post. I will also comment as much as I can so you can know how recent the list has been updated

-FREE DRAGON-

I am also giving away this beauty for the holidays. She was bred to merely be fodder but she is just too pretty in my eyes to be exalted. If you are interested in her, please say so in your post and I will list those interested. The winner will be chosen with a random number generator

57718674_350.png

Giveaway ends Jan 3, 11:59 FR time or if all the familiars run out.

I will be making a pinglist for Eggnog's future giveaways. Please feel free to ask to be added to this pinglist!
Familiars Available A [item=amaranth moth]x2 [item=almandine sturgeon]x1 [item=augite protector]x5 B [item=basilisk]x1 [item=baku]x1 [item=blooming strangler]x2 [item=bluefin charger]x1 [item=black wolf]x5 [item=bamboo phytocat]x1 [item=bluemoon aviar]x2 [item=brilliant psywurm]x1 [item=bumble]x1 [item=blueridge greatshell]x1 [item=bluelight chipskink]x1 [item=blackwing croaker]x2 C [item=cursed bat]x3 [item=carmine serthis]x3 [item=clown charger]x2 [item=crimson reef snail]x1 [item=crowned bonepriest]x4 [item=citrine cave jewel]x1 [item=crimson emperor]x1 [item=common podid]x1 [item=centaur archer]x3 [item=centaur berserker]x4 [item=ceanothus brawler]x1 D [item=dryad]x1 [item=dappled seal]x1 [item=death's-head stag]x2 [item=dodo]x3 [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse]x1 [item=deadwood boar]x1 [item=daydream puffer]x1 E [item=emerald webwing]x2 [item=ember mouse]x2 [item=everglade lasher]x2 [item=elk]x1 [item=extinguished jackalope]x5 F [item=fuiran]x1 [item=fan scorpion]x1 [item=fallen streak]x1 [item=flamescale venomcaster]x3 [item=frosted pocketmouse]x3 [item=fenfisher flattail]x3 G [item=glowing pocket mouse]x2 [item=greatshell]x1 [item=gaseous megashrimp]x1 [item=greenroot janustrap]x1 [item=grouse basilisk]x4 H [item=heartred croaker]x2 [item=hooded dodo]x2 [item=harvest hardshell]x2 I [item=iridescent scaleback]x2 J [item=janustrap]x2 K - L [item=luna mith]x2 [item=leafy moth]x1 [item=longneck skirmisher]x2 [item=longneck hunter]x2 [item=lilyfowl]x1 M [item=masked harpy]x1 [item=mossy cerdae]x1 [item=moss-covered golem]x4 [item=maren spearmaiden]x4 [item=mottled sea serpent]x1 [item=mith bruiser]x4 N [item=noggle]x4 O [item=opheodrys serthis]x3 [item=otherworldly aura]x2 P [item=peacock scorpion]x7 [item=poultrygeist]x5 [item=psywurm]x3 [item=poisonous toridae]x3 [item=permafrost impaler]x1 [item=painted centaur]x1 [item=paradise zalis]x1 [item=peacevine aardvark]x2 [item=petalmane floron]x1 [item=palefoot tadhop]x2 [item=plantation pincher]x1 Q - R [item=ruby webwing]x2 [item=rambra]x2 [item=ragamouse]x1 [item=renegade aviar]x3 [item=riptide clipper]x1 S [item=storm seeker]x2 [item=shadow serpent]x2 [item=strangler]x2 [item=scaleback]x1 [item=snowfall elk]x4 [item=sunspot clouddancer]x1 [item=scythe kamaitachi]x3 [item=sickle kamaitachi]x2 [item=southmarsh podid]x3 [item=shalebuck]x7 [item=skittering megashrimp]x1 [item=serthis alchemist]x2 [item=sandshore snipper]x1 [item=serthis archivist]x1 [item=satin pocketmouse]x2 [item=sweetpuff]x1 [item=silky webwing]x2 [item=silky fanrat]x1 [item=scorchpaw prowler]x4 T [item=tatterwing carcass]x1 U - V [item=venomous toridae]x2 [item=venomtooth pilco]x1 W [item=wildwood owl]x3 [item=wintermane bowman]x1 [item=wintermane spearman]x4 X - Y [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse]x2 Z [item=zeeba]x2
Familiars Available

A

Amaranth Moth x2 Almandine Sturgeon x1 Augite Protector x5

B

Basilisk x1 Baku x1 Blooming Strangler x2 Bluefin Charger x1 Black Wolf x5 Bamboo Phytocat x1 Bluemoon Aviar x2 Brilliant Psywurm x1 Bumble x1 Blueridge Greatshell x1 Bluelight Chipskink x1 Blackwing Croaker x2

C

Cursed Bat x3 Carmine Serthis x3 Clown Charger x2 Crimson Reef Snail x1 Crowned Bonepriest x4 Citrine Cave Jewel x1 Crimson Emperor x1 Common Podid x1 Centaur Archer x3 Centaur Berserker x4 Ceanothus Brawler x1

D

Dryad x1 Dappled Seal x1 Death's-Head Stag x2 Dodo x3 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x1 Deadwood Boar x1 Daydream Puffer x1

E

Emerald Webwing x2 Ember Mouse x2 Everglade Lasher x2 Elk x1 Extinguished Jackalope x5

F

Fuiran x1 Fan Scorpion x1 Fallen Streak x1 Flamescale Venomcaster x3 Frosted Pocketmouse x3 Fenfisher Flattail x3

G

Glowing Pocket Mouse x2 Greatshell x1 Gaseous Megashrimp x1 Greenroot Janustrap x1 Grouse Basilisk x4

H

Heartred Croaker x2 Hooded Dodo x2 Harvest Hardshell x2

I

Iridescent Scaleback x2

J

Janustrap x2

K

-

L

Luna Mith x2 Leafy Moth x1 Longneck Skirmisher x2 Longneck Hunter x2 Lilyfowl x1

M

Masked Harpy x1 Mossy Cerdae x1 Moss-Covered Golem x4 Maren Spearmaiden x4 Mottled Sea Serpent x1 Mith Bruiser x4

N

Noggle x4

O

Opheodrys Serthis x3 Otherworldly Aura x2

P

Peacock Scorpion x7 Poultrygeist x5 Psywurm x3 Poisonous Toridae x3 Permafrost Impaler x1 Painted Centaur x1 Paradise Zalis x1 Peacevine Aardvark x2 Petalmane Floron x1 Palefoot Tadhop x2 Plantation Pincher x1

Q

-

R

Ruby Webwing x2 Rambra x2 Ragamouse x1 Renegade Aviar x3 Riptide Clipper x1

S

Storm Seeker x2 Shadow Serpent x2 Strangler x2 Scaleback x1 Snowfall Elk x4 Sunspot Clouddancer x1 Scythe Kamaitachi x3 Sickle Kamaitachi x2 Southmarsh Podid x3 Shalebuck x7 Skittering Megashrimp x1 Serthis Alchemist x2 Sandshore Snipper x1 Serthis Archivist x1 Satin Pocketmouse x2 Sweetpuff x1 Silky Webwing x2 Silky Fanrat x1 Scorchpaw Prowler x4

T

Tatterwing Carcass x1

U

-

V

Venomous Toridae x2 Venomtooth Pilco x1

W

Wildwood Owl x3 Wintermane Bowman x1 Wintermane Spearman x4

X

-

Y

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x2

Z

Zeeba x2
[quote]Free Dragon Raffle [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57718674] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577187/57718674_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] 1. MrAnkle 2. Rosengold 3. Rainwater 4. bigmamared ------------------ (Just comment saying you're interested if you would like her to be added to the list. A number will be given to each user and chosen at the deadlune by a random number generator.)
Quote:
Free Dragon Raffle

57718674_350.png

1. MrAnkle
2. Rosengold
3. Rainwater
4. bigmamared

(Just comment saying you're interested if you would like her to be added to the list. A number will be given to each user and chosen at the deadlune by a random number generator.)
Pinglist for Eggnog's future giveaways!

@.mariahwong46 @.bigmamared

THANK YOU'S for Familiar Donations!

-Galatheid
Pinglist for Eggnog's future giveaways!

@.mariahwong46 @.bigmamared

THANK YOU'S for Familiar Donations!

-Galatheid
Could i enter?
Could i enter?
golly gosh, gourds!
@MrAnkle of course! For the familiars you don't have to enter, you just have to comment which ones you would like! Would you like to enter for the free dragon?
@MrAnkle of course! For the familiars you don't have to enter, you just have to comment which ones you would like! Would you like to enter for the free dragon?
@Quivira
Hi! This is very sweet of you! May I have the Parda and the Mytosis Fox please? (Please cr me!) Thanks! If there’s anything I can do to give back to you, let me know!
@Quivira
Hi! This is very sweet of you! May I have the Parda and the Mytosis Fox please? (Please cr me!) Thanks! If there’s anything I can do to give back to you, let me know!
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
@quivira your fox fallen streak and reptile familiars are cool
@quivira your fox fallen streak and reptile familiars are cool
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
@Quivira
Yes please!
@Quivira
Yes please!
golly gosh, gourds!
@Noxumbra sent them! Enjoy and no need to at all! Happy holidays!

@mariahwong46 I'll hold the Fallen Streak for you but which reptile or fox one would you like?

@MrAnkle Awesome!! Thank you for entering!!
@Noxumbra sent them! Enjoy and no need to at all! Happy holidays!

@mariahwong46 I'll hold the Fallen Streak for you but which reptile or fox one would you like?

@MrAnkle Awesome!! Thank you for entering!!
1 2 3 4 5 6