Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Reckless Giving Thread [On Break]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 199 200
@iodhadh Can I be added to the pinglist as well?
@iodhadh Can I be added to the pinglist as well?
unknown.png
Happy New Year, everyone! Congratulations to @COparade; you're the winner of the Imperial accents with this lovely beauty contest entrant.
Not Found
This post marks the start of a new giveaway. Participants will be counted from here forward.

Ping: @quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst @ProudMomof1 @myriadofstars @Cha0ticNeutral @Ollieshark @Cerastium @COparade @Lavloner @StormFire3105 @CeilingCow
Happy New Year, everyone! Congratulations to @COparade; you're the winner of the Imperial accents with this lovely beauty contest entrant.
Not Found
This post marks the start of a new giveaway. Participants will be counted from here forward.

Ping: @quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst @ProudMomof1 @myriadofstars @Cha0ticNeutral @Ollieshark @Cerastium @COparade @Lavloner @StormFire3105 @CeilingCow
x3COsx9.png
Lorewise, all elements are welcome in my clan. Many dragons are refugees of some sort, or survivors of something.

The Deities' temple is open for all dragons. There's a shrine for each Deity. At the old territory, each shrine was equal in size. Now that they live in abandoned ruins in the Sunbeam Ruins, the Lightweaver's shrine is much, much larger, albeit not by choice. Each Flight also gets its own elemental Ambassador.

I love the elemental variety of Flight Rising! Each Flight has its own strengths and weaknessed, and is fascinating in its own way. I love having dragons from each one!
Lorewise, all elements are welcome in my clan. Many dragons are refugees of some sort, or survivors of something.

The Deities' temple is open for all dragons. There's a shrine for each Deity. At the old territory, each shrine was equal in size. Now that they live in abandoned ruins in the Sunbeam Ruins, the Lightweaver's shrine is much, much larger, albeit not by choice. Each Flight also gets its own elemental Ambassador.

I love the elemental variety of Flight Rising! Each Flight has its own strengths and weaknessed, and is fascinating in its own way. I love having dragons from each one!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
milan values all dragons of all elements, as long as they are seen as valuable or can generate profits for the clan. she has currently accepted water druids, light restaurateurs and wind inventors, plague familiar/pet wranglers, and a fire flight candy maker to boot, along with others. milan's clan is just a big junk drawer of whatever she finds useful.

milan's main purpose is to generate income to fuel her penchant for secret fight clubs. so the clan is........ mainly a front, but she is fair and pays her clanmates well without involving them in the actual fight club stuff. aside from brooklian, who's her fight club partner.
milan values all dragons of all elements, as long as they are seen as valuable or can generate profits for the clan. she has currently accepted water druids, light restaurateurs and wind inventors, plague familiar/pet wranglers, and a fire flight candy maker to boot, along with others. milan's clan is just a big junk drawer of whatever she finds useful.

milan's main purpose is to generate income to fuel her penchant for secret fight clubs. so the clan is........ mainly a front, but she is fair and pays her clanmates well without involving them in the actual fight club stuff. aside from brooklian, who's her fight club partner.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
My lore, though a big WIP still, is based mostly on the aesthetics of the dragons rather than the actual elements they are. I do my best to try and include a pair of dragons for each of the main elements, such as water, nature, earth, arcane, and plague, though I've a seperate group of dragons who are (mostly) fire based and are the 'villains' of my lore. But, as I dive further into my lore, my end goal is to get the two sides to join together and make harmony and peace with one another! They all start out as seperate dragons who have nothing to do with one another, yet somehow they can all still come together and work with each other to achieve common goals! I still need to get together a few more dragon pairs for both sides before I can properly finish my lore though!
My lore, though a big WIP still, is based mostly on the aesthetics of the dragons rather than the actual elements they are. I do my best to try and include a pair of dragons for each of the main elements, such as water, nature, earth, arcane, and plague, though I've a seperate group of dragons who are (mostly) fire based and are the 'villains' of my lore. But, as I dive further into my lore, my end goal is to get the two sides to join together and make harmony and peace with one another! They all start out as seperate dragons who have nothing to do with one another, yet somehow they can all still come together and work with each other to achieve common goals! I still need to get together a few more dragon pairs for both sides before I can properly finish my lore though!
waterlily3.png Aww yeah boi waterlily3.png
I'm trying to collect flight reps currently. I have no money for halos and will probably never will XD
I'm trying to collect flight reps currently. I have no money for halos and will probably never will XD
E6nL5Eq.png
I love all flights equally and I like to think that all the different-element dragons in my lair are dragons saved from exaltation (because let's be real, that happens to a lot more dragons than I'd like).
What I like about each flight:
Nature- just a peaceful place~
Lightning- very bright, very ominous, I like~
Water- I like swimming I feel bad cause their deity left them :')
Light- their deity's nickname is Glittermom-
Plauge- I feel like this flight is the most underrated, tbh I just like creepy stuff (Cough cough PLAGUEBRINGER)~
Shadow- spOOOKyyyy~
Earth- their like, the creation flight or something and that's cool~
Ice- the cold is cool, I also like Gaolers and I think their from the Ice flight?
Wind- I like the colors of their deity.
Arcane- magic is awesome~!!!
Fire- fire makes me warm and all the flights warm me up <3 (except when they fight ):O)
So yea.
That's my entry.
I love all flights equally and I like to think that all the different-element dragons in my lair are dragons saved from exaltation (because let's be real, that happens to a lot more dragons than I'd like).
What I like about each flight:
Nature- just a peaceful place~
Lightning- very bright, very ominous, I like~
Water- I like swimming I feel bad cause their deity left them :')
Light- their deity's nickname is Glittermom-
Plauge- I feel like this flight is the most underrated, tbh I just like creepy stuff (Cough cough PLAGUEBRINGER)~
Shadow- spOOOKyyyy~
Earth- their like, the creation flight or something and that's cool~
Ice- the cold is cool, I also like Gaolers and I think their from the Ice flight?
Wind- I like the colors of their deity.
Arcane- magic is awesome~!!!
Fire- fire makes me warm and all the flights warm me up <3 (except when they fight ):O)
So yea.
That's my entry.
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
i chose to write about how i use the flights in lore and my views on them, so sorry for this massive chunk of text.

for incorporating in lore, i like to say that dragons of other elements left their clans for the search, and were called to rosalia's (my progen) home; or that they were given up young and brought home from the cold outside. each deity has its own little shrine amongst the system of caverns that make up the clan's home, with details/decorations and offerings pertaining to each. for example, the lightweaver's shrine room is near the surface, with large gaps in the ceiling patched with transparent materials to allow large amounts of light in from the outside, and it is filled with lanterns that shine at nighttime when it is dark. the gods have blessed rosalia's clan multiple times, and the windsinger seems to have an especial fondness, as the clan has been gifted not only dragons with his coloration, but also a new addition as of yesterday- an egg found by a member of the clan that hatched into a little boy with wind primal eyes.

each dragon pays respects to the deity whose protection they were born under, but they also respect the other deities for bringing the current era of peace that they have. they also attribute certain emotions to the gods, ie. parents will go to the Gladekeeper to ask for Her blessing in raising their hatchlings, as She grants nurturing qualities.

the general lore of newcomer dragons is that rosalia will go to places where dragons are sold (dragon trafficking?) and take home as many as she can, regardless of flight. the entire clan works hard to make space for as many neglected hatchlings as possible, because most of them were also once those neglected hatchlings. while the flights of the dragons make them different in their own special ways, they all know that no matter what, they are loved by their adoptive family. everyone plays their part in creating a welcoming and functioning society in which flights are set aside and dragons are seen for who they are as opposed to what they are.

as for each flight in my personal opinion, here are some things i've noted:

ice- this might seem a bit shallow, but i keep seeing these gorgeous ice-themed clans with such a lovely and frigid aesthetic, and to those clans i must give a round of applause. it's always lovely to check out somebody's lair and see a little collection of icy blues and whites. also, all of the ice-relevant items (such as their festival gear) are quite lovely as well. a more personal connection would be that the dragon that represents my childhood stuffed animal (esmerelda on the front page of my lair) is an ice dragon!

shadow- honestly, i love the whole vibe of the shadow flight: all the sly tricksters and their deceptive nature. also, from what i've seen, the festival skins are stunning and i regret missing out on last year's trickmurk circus. the nocturne breed also originates from the tangled wood, and i've had a wonderful time during my first night of the nocturne!

wind- as i mentioned earlier, i've been particularly blessed by the wind flight (my first hatched primal!) and the description is also neat- i'm pretty sure the wind flight is the most friendly flight (based on the wiki description of dragons in the wind flight, not from personal experience with members that chose wind flight). also, of the four primary elements that are found in themes all across media, earth/fire/water/wind, i've always aligned myself with wind, which makes me question why i chose earth when i first joined, haha.

water- where's the tidelord?? the water primal eyes are really pretty in my opinion, and the eye colors in general as well. i've also just become aware that until today, i didn't have any water dragons in my lair! their 'mysterious oracles' theme really ties in to the unpredictable patterns of the waves out at sea, which i think was a smart addition.

nature- my first non-hatched primal was a nature primal, and i have to say that the nature eyes are also quite lovely. i'm really a sucker for those shades of green. i also will always love the nurturing aspect of the nature flight, it seems so homey and comforting. the Gladekeeper is one of my favorite deities as well.

light- the flight i would have gone to if not earth! also the origin of my first unhatched egg. their scholarly nature and just perspective draws me, but i still love my own flight. they bring the truth to 'light,' if you'll allow me that terrible joke. the brightshine jubilee festival items are always bright and beautiful. also, the imperials originate from the sunbeam ruins, and are for sure one of my favorite dragon breeds.

lightning- i'm not going to lie, the Stormcatcher scares me a bit! however, i think i'll always have some kind of connection to lightning, because my first non-progen derg (lumi, who is my profile picture) came from the lightning flight. she has always been my favorite, and she means a lot to me.

fire- coatls and banescales originate from ashfall waste, and those are also up there in my favorite dragon breeds, although i haven't had much time to look into banescales or geneing up my hatched banescales. the passion and effort as well as the short fuses of the fire flight remind me quite a bit of my little sister, who used to play flight rising but doesn't anymore. I love her more than anything in the world!

arcane- my third primal! i've always had a bit of a soft spot for the arcane flight, and i must admit that the Arcanist is a thoroughly amusing deity. their curiosity and thirst for knowledge is really reflected in their deity. furthermore, my progen rosalia is a fae, and fae originate from starfall isles.

plague- one thing i noticed while scanning through the plague wiki page is that it is written that they are 'strong and adaptable,' which i really like because of how the germs and bacteria that cause plagues are so easily modified to slip past any medication, although it does spread illness. as with ice, i've also seen plenty of well-done plague-themed clans. plague isn't my favorite, certainly, but i still commend its members on their work towards the aesthetic.

earth- last but undoubtedly not least, my flight! i have had the most wonderful time in the earth flight- everybody is so kind to me (and, of course, the dominance pushes are really well-scheduled) and i'm really glad i joined this flight. i'm not quite sure why i was drawn to earth, but once i discovered the lovely community, i was thankful for picking it. when i first started, i almost regretted the decision, because earth was so plain and brown, but then i realized all the possibilities that lie within the earth: the hidden treasures that lie beneath the surface. we're the smallest flight currently, but it's so lovely here and i recommend anyone who's considering switching flights to join us! i didn't start posting on forums until late this year and found a world of kind people in the earth forums. i love my flight!

again, apologies for the massive text! i just got a little bit excited, haha.
i chose to write about how i use the flights in lore and my views on them, so sorry for this massive chunk of text.

for incorporating in lore, i like to say that dragons of other elements left their clans for the search, and were called to rosalia's (my progen) home; or that they were given up young and brought home from the cold outside. each deity has its own little shrine amongst the system of caverns that make up the clan's home, with details/decorations and offerings pertaining to each. for example, the lightweaver's shrine room is near the surface, with large gaps in the ceiling patched with transparent materials to allow large amounts of light in from the outside, and it is filled with lanterns that shine at nighttime when it is dark. the gods have blessed rosalia's clan multiple times, and the windsinger seems to have an especial fondness, as the clan has been gifted not only dragons with his coloration, but also a new addition as of yesterday- an egg found by a member of the clan that hatched into a little boy with wind primal eyes.

each dragon pays respects to the deity whose protection they were born under, but they also respect the other deities for bringing the current era of peace that they have. they also attribute certain emotions to the gods, ie. parents will go to the Gladekeeper to ask for Her blessing in raising their hatchlings, as She grants nurturing qualities.

the general lore of newcomer dragons is that rosalia will go to places where dragons are sold (dragon trafficking?) and take home as many as she can, regardless of flight. the entire clan works hard to make space for as many neglected hatchlings as possible, because most of them were also once those neglected hatchlings. while the flights of the dragons make them different in their own special ways, they all know that no matter what, they are loved by their adoptive family. everyone plays their part in creating a welcoming and functioning society in which flights are set aside and dragons are seen for who they are as opposed to what they are.

as for each flight in my personal opinion, here are some things i've noted:

ice- this might seem a bit shallow, but i keep seeing these gorgeous ice-themed clans with such a lovely and frigid aesthetic, and to those clans i must give a round of applause. it's always lovely to check out somebody's lair and see a little collection of icy blues and whites. also, all of the ice-relevant items (such as their festival gear) are quite lovely as well. a more personal connection would be that the dragon that represents my childhood stuffed animal (esmerelda on the front page of my lair) is an ice dragon!

shadow- honestly, i love the whole vibe of the shadow flight: all the sly tricksters and their deceptive nature. also, from what i've seen, the festival skins are stunning and i regret missing out on last year's trickmurk circus. the nocturne breed also originates from the tangled wood, and i've had a wonderful time during my first night of the nocturne!

wind- as i mentioned earlier, i've been particularly blessed by the wind flight (my first hatched primal!) and the description is also neat- i'm pretty sure the wind flight is the most friendly flight (based on the wiki description of dragons in the wind flight, not from personal experience with members that chose wind flight). also, of the four primary elements that are found in themes all across media, earth/fire/water/wind, i've always aligned myself with wind, which makes me question why i chose earth when i first joined, haha.

water- where's the tidelord?? the water primal eyes are really pretty in my opinion, and the eye colors in general as well. i've also just become aware that until today, i didn't have any water dragons in my lair! their 'mysterious oracles' theme really ties in to the unpredictable patterns of the waves out at sea, which i think was a smart addition.

nature- my first non-hatched primal was a nature primal, and i have to say that the nature eyes are also quite lovely. i'm really a sucker for those shades of green. i also will always love the nurturing aspect of the nature flight, it seems so homey and comforting. the Gladekeeper is one of my favorite deities as well.

light- the flight i would have gone to if not earth! also the origin of my first unhatched egg. their scholarly nature and just perspective draws me, but i still love my own flight. they bring the truth to 'light,' if you'll allow me that terrible joke. the brightshine jubilee festival items are always bright and beautiful. also, the imperials originate from the sunbeam ruins, and are for sure one of my favorite dragon breeds.

lightning- i'm not going to lie, the Stormcatcher scares me a bit! however, i think i'll always have some kind of connection to lightning, because my first non-progen derg (lumi, who is my profile picture) came from the lightning flight. she has always been my favorite, and she means a lot to me.

fire- coatls and banescales originate from ashfall waste, and those are also up there in my favorite dragon breeds, although i haven't had much time to look into banescales or geneing up my hatched banescales. the passion and effort as well as the short fuses of the fire flight remind me quite a bit of my little sister, who used to play flight rising but doesn't anymore. I love her more than anything in the world!

arcane- my third primal! i've always had a bit of a soft spot for the arcane flight, and i must admit that the Arcanist is a thoroughly amusing deity. their curiosity and thirst for knowledge is really reflected in their deity. furthermore, my progen rosalia is a fae, and fae originate from starfall isles.

plague- one thing i noticed while scanning through the plague wiki page is that it is written that they are 'strong and adaptable,' which i really like because of how the germs and bacteria that cause plagues are so easily modified to slip past any medication, although it does spread illness. as with ice, i've also seen plenty of well-done plague-themed clans. plague isn't my favorite, certainly, but i still commend its members on their work towards the aesthetic.

earth- last but undoubtedly not least, my flight! i have had the most wonderful time in the earth flight- everybody is so kind to me (and, of course, the dominance pushes are really well-scheduled) and i'm really glad i joined this flight. i'm not quite sure why i was drawn to earth, but once i discovered the lovely community, i was thankful for picking it. when i first started, i almost regretted the decision, because earth was so plain and brown, but then i realized all the possibilities that lie within the earth: the hidden treasures that lie beneath the surface. we're the smallest flight currently, but it's so lovely here and i recommend anyone who's considering switching flights to join us! i didn't start posting on forums until late this year and found a world of kind people in the earth forums. i love my flight!

again, apologies for the massive text! i just got a little bit excited, haha.
alex/nyx
queer // genderfluid // any pronouns work! // click my eggs (but not too much!)
RsLbU.gifDQziP.gif
Could I be added to the ping list?

I consider any dragon, no matter their flight, welcome in my clan. My clan cares for any dragon who is passing by. Whether they are looking for a permanent home, or just passing through.

It's not much.... but it is the best I could think of...
Could I be added to the ping list?

I consider any dragon, no matter their flight, welcome in my clan. My clan cares for any dragon who is passing by. Whether they are looking for a permanent home, or just passing through.

It's not much.... but it is the best I could think of...
uwbVMX0.png URmjjdo.png Wishlist
@LunarFlower Got you.

Everyone's responses are great so far!! So nice to see all the cross-flight love. :')
@LunarFlower Got you.

Everyone's responses are great so far!! So nice to see all the cross-flight love. :')
x3COsx9.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 199 200