Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't play this game anymore. If anyone wants one of my dragons just respond with their name and I'll send it over. The only rule is you have to actually want the dragon. Don't just turn around and sell it.

Thanks! :) <3
I don't play this game anymore. If anyone wants one of my dragons just respond with their name and I'll send it over. The only rule is you have to actually want the dragon. Don't just turn around and sell it.

Thanks! :) <3
m2YbpzO.png
Any chance you’re also giving out your apparel? I’d love some old fest stuff!
Any chance you’re also giving out your apparel? I’d love some old fest stuff!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
Anything is free to ask for! I have no use for it
Anything is free to ask for! I have no use for it
m2YbpzO.png
@Phoenix25 -- i'd love to have any fest fams or apparel you might have :D could i sneak Nikandros off of ya ?
@Phoenix25 -- i'd love to have any fest fams or apparel you might have :D could i sneak Nikandros off of ya ?
fwvPppZ.gif
I also have celebration sage cover, lantern, sash, shawl, sleeves, and tassel from the 2017 anniversary.
I also have celebration sage cover, lantern, sash, shawl, sleeves, and tassel from the 2017 anniversary.
m2YbpzO.png
Hi @Phoenix25

May I have Carwyn and Nassau??
Hi @Phoenix25

May I have Carwyn and Nassau??
7tMicCL.png
I'd be grateful for anything, really. I'm just starting :D
I'd be grateful for anything, really. I'm just starting :D
7tMicCL.png
@Phoenix25 I'd love some apparel! c: Including the sage stuff from the anniversary.

I'm not sure what other items you have but if no one wants them I'd take all the unwanted apparel items.
@Phoenix25 I'd love some apparel! c: Including the sage stuff from the anniversary.

I'm not sure what other items you have but if no one wants them I'd take all the unwanted apparel items.
3u37mIB.png
Nikandros and his apparel is sent over
Nikandros and his apparel is sent over
m2YbpzO.png
@Phoenix25 If you have any spare apparel or familiars I'd love to take them uwu
@Phoenix25 If you have any spare apparel or familiars I'd love to take them uwu
1 2 3 4 5 6