Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Christmas Gifts (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? Thank you for doing this!
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? Thank you for doing this!
I would love to join please!
I would love to join please!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
bumping this up
bumping this up
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
May I be added to the pinglist? Also hi from last year's advent calendar :O
May I be added to the pinglist? Also hi from last year's advent calendar :O
bumping this up
bumping this up
please ping me !
please ping me !
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Hey! Can I be on the list thing please? (I'm new, sorry for the confusion!) So how does it work, do I get a notification when this happens for being on the list?
Hey! Can I be on the list thing please? (I'm new, sorry for the confusion!) So how does it work, do I get a notification when this happens for being on the list?
@FloralBouquets

I'll ping everyone on the pinglist, though that doesn't mean you have to be on the pinglist to receive a gift. Just post in here saying you want a gift or something, and I'll either PM you the gift or send an one-way crossroads trade, depending if FR starts to hate me for PMing many people in a short timeframe.
@FloralBouquets

I'll ping everyone on the pinglist, though that doesn't mean you have to be on the pinglist to receive a gift. Just post in here saying you want a gift or something, and I'll either PM you the gift or send an one-way crossroads trade, depending if FR starts to hate me for PMing many people in a short timeframe.
@YarnDrawcia Thank you so much for doing this! May I please be added to the pinglist?
@YarnDrawcia Thank you so much for doing this! May I please be added to the pinglist?
hhhahah.png
edited my opening post to say you can only claim a gift once
edited my opening post to say you can only claim a gift once
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164