Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | over
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 320 321
@Azlynn

One of my favorites is 1Q94 by Haruki Murakami
@Azlynn

One of my favorites is 1Q94 by Haruki Murakami
wjPnp7u.png
@Azlynn unfortunately I've not had the time nor dedication to sit down and read an entire book in at LEAST two years or so, but one of my top faves that I read quite a few years back has to be the Splintered series. I've always been a sucker for really dark, even gruesome fantasy books, and intermingling some of that with the twists and turns of an Alice in Wonderland-like atmosphere is just really intriguing to me. not completely sure I'd still be able to sit through it nowadays though. I've become a lot pickier with writing, and even moreso with writing that sounds like my old writing [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
@Azlynn
unfortunately I've not had the time nor dedication to sit down and read an entire book in at LEAST two years or so, but one of my top faves that I read quite a few years back has to be the Splintered series. I've always been a sucker for really dark, even gruesome fantasy books, and intermingling some of that with the twists and turns of an Alice in Wonderland-like atmosphere is just really intriguing to me. not completely sure I'd still be able to sit through it nowadays though. I've become a lot pickier with writing, and even moreso with writing that sounds like my old writing
tumblr_pjhao8ytwI1u3p9q2o1_500.gif
@Azlynn
My favourite book is Magician.
@Azlynn
My favourite book is Magician.
Lqph2GZ.gif
@Azlynn
The Steel Crow Saga
@Azlynn
The Steel Crow Saga
@Azlynn
I don't read a lot these days, but I really enjoyed the Strike series by Robert Galbraith/JK Rowling.
@Azlynn
I don't read a lot these days, but I really enjoyed the Strike series by Robert Galbraith/JK Rowling.
@azlynn so many!!! Animal Farm, Watership Down, Station Eleven, The Book Theif...
@azlynn so many!!! Animal Farm, Watership Down, Station Eleven, The Book Theif...
!!!
!!!
@Azlynn
Its called Faceless, I forget the author.
@Azlynn
Its called Faceless, I forget the author.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@azlynn
I have so many. The Rangers Apprentice, Cinder, Warrior Cat series, just to name a few!
@azlynn
I have so many. The Rangers Apprentice, Cinder, Warrior Cat series, just to name a few!
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
@Azlynn My favorite book/Series is Death Note
@Azlynn My favorite book/Series is Death Note
Darkness approaches the souls of the weary, and weigh with caution, my glowing eyes. Be wary at this young foe, for not has sin overcome them with our lost suffers and agony.
~
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 320 321