Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wolf's Familiar Adoption - Updating List
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42
@risenwolf can I get the brown spotted mith and the redwing owlcat if they're still available please? <3
@risenwolf can I get the brown spotted mith and the redwing owlcat if they're still available please? <3
NorthernBluee%2527s%2BGaspar.pngWishlist Dream Dragons
@RisenWolf could I please get the Peacevine Aardvark and the Red-Winged Owlcat? Thank you so much!
@RisenWolf could I please get the Peacevine Aardvark and the Red-Winged Owlcat? Thank you so much!
@jillstinator Sure! CR has been sent.

@Elivy36 Yep. CR is sent. Enjoy!

@NorthernBluee They are both still available. CR is sent.

@Furygee I have the aardvark and it has been sent. I just gave away the owlcat. I'll try to farm one for you if you'd like. It shouldn't take me too long.
@jillstinator Sure! CR has been sent.

@Elivy36 Yep. CR is sent. Enjoy!

@NorthernBluee They are both still available. CR is sent.

@Furygee I have the aardvark and it has been sent. I just gave away the owlcat. I'll try to farm one for you if you'd like. It shouldn't take me too long.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Could I please take in the winterman spearman?
Could I please take in the winterman spearman?
@RisenWolf
Could I get your Sakura owl and your Luna mith?
@RisenWolf
Could I get your Sakura owl and your Luna mith?
@RisenWolf Could I get [item=Greenroot Janustrap] and the [item=Primrose Mith] please, if they are still available that is.
@RisenWolf

Could I get Greenroot Janustrap and the Primrose Mith please, if they are still available that is.
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
Could I get the iridecent scaleback and the extinguished jackalope? @risenwolf
Could I get the iridecent scaleback and the extinguished jackalope? @risenwolf
nZfpWi3.png
Everyone who has already asked for companions will get those, but I’m “closing” down for the month of December.
I decided to try something different. I’m going to be giving away familiars to people still, but since this is the season of giving, what you must do is write down the username (don’t @ them! They won’t know who put their name down unless they find this thread and go through it) and I’ll be giving them a familiar or two.

RULES:
1. You must put down someone else’s username, it can’t be your own.
2. I will keep my familiar list updated so you know what I have at any given time. Please keep that in mind when listing someone.
3. You can have multiple names.
4. If your account is less than TWO months, you can put your own name here, but you must also have someone else's.
5. Everyone who posts from now until December 24th, will be entered in a drawing to have some wishlist items gifted on Christmas. Only one entry per person.

Have fun and Merry Christmas to everyone!
Everyone who has already asked for companions will get those, but I’m “closing” down for the month of December.
I decided to try something different. I’m going to be giving away familiars to people still, but since this is the season of giving, what you must do is write down the username (don’t @ them! They won’t know who put their name down unless they find this thread and go through it) and I’ll be giving them a familiar or two.

RULES:
1. You must put down someone else’s username, it can’t be your own.
2. I will keep my familiar list updated so you know what I have at any given time. Please keep that in mind when listing someone.
3. You can have multiple names.
4. If your account is less than TWO months, you can put your own name here, but you must also have someone else's.
5. Everyone who posts from now until December 24th, will be entered in a drawing to have some wishlist items gifted on Christmas. Only one entry per person.

Have fun and Merry Christmas to everyone!
Furygee, Maio, TheRedPaladin. c:
Furygee, Maio, TheRedPaladin. c:
@ORdance03 Yep! CR is sent.

@GardeniaBlossom Both are still available and have been sent. Enjoy!

@ChercheErfina Yes, they are both still up for grabs. They have been sent. Enjoy!

@patrolkitty Sure! CR is sent.
@ORdance03 Yep! CR is sent.

@GardeniaBlossom Both are still available and have been sent. Enjoy!

@ChercheErfina Yes, they are both still up for grabs. They have been sent. Enjoy!

@patrolkitty Sure! CR is sent.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42