Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wolf's Familiar Adoption - Updating List
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42
@risenwolf Hi! I was wondering if the DreamEater and Wandering Surgepriest are still available?

Also, I see from the prior posts that you're asking for another username. I just joined the game a few days ago, so I'm afraid I don't know anyone else. Is that alright? I understand if it's not.
@risenwolf Hi! I was wondering if the DreamEater and Wandering Surgepriest are still available?

Also, I see from the prior posts that you're asking for another username. I just joined the game a few days ago, so I'm afraid I don't know anyone else. Is that alright? I understand if it's not.
@Xuanxuan
The wandering surgepriest has already been claimed, still updating the list as I've been sending out lots of familiars today. I'll send the Dreameater over.

And yes, that's fine. I'll enter you in the WL drawing as well. I at least know you read the rules, which is more important than having another username.
@Xuanxuan
The wandering surgepriest has already been claimed, still updating the list as I've been sending out lots of familiars today. I'll send the Dreameater over.

And yes, that's fine. I'll enter you in the WL drawing as well. I at least know you read the rules, which is more important than having another username.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the gift :)
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the gift :)
Please gift NomieWan a familiar :)
This is fun
Please gift NomieWan a familiar :)
This is fun
nZfpWi3.png
Updated the list of familiars! If you post, please read the new rules!
Updated the list of familiars! If you post, please read the new rules!
@RisenWolf
Could you send the trade again? Sorry!
@RisenWolf
Could you send the trade again? Sorry!
@Maio @coppermucky @similla @NorthernBluee @Caiden @Everblue22 @Xuanxuan @patrolkitty

Sorry this is a day late, but if you could send me a PM with some wishlist items on it, I will try to get a few. Since this didn't get as much traffic as I'd like, I just decided to give everyone a little something.
I'll try to get back ASAP, but I might have to earn some treasure over the next few days to buy stuff.

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas.
@Maio @coppermucky @similla @NorthernBluee @Caiden @Everblue22 @Xuanxuan @patrolkitty

Sorry this is a day late, but if you could send me a PM with some wishlist items on it, I will try to get a few. Since this didn't get as much traffic as I'd like, I just decided to give everyone a little something.
I'll try to get back ASAP, but I might have to earn some treasure over the next few days to buy stuff.

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas.
Merry Christmas! Could your elaborate on what you mean by wishlist hahah?
Merry Christmas! Could your elaborate on what you mean by wishlist hahah?
36-F7-C97-B-2-DE8-4053-978-F-C42309-EFB33-E.png
@Everblue22 What items do you want? Can be collecting something, hibernal den items, or anything.
@Everblue22 What items do you want? Can be collecting something, hibernal den items, or anything.
Thanks you much for offer. My wishlist item: [item=Dryad's Guise] [item=Gustborne balloon] [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=Dusty Pauper Bustle] [item=Dusty Pauper Bodice] [item=Dusty Pauper Tailtaille] [item=Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon] [item=Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon] [item= Kelly Green Armoire] [item=Bloody Arm Badages] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Darksteel Necklace] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs] [item= Bamboo Phytocat] [item=Beautiful Barrens Tile]x22 [item=Malleable Graybricks]x22 [item=Vibrant Savanna Pelt]x22 [item=Wildwood Moss]x18 [item=Delicate Bat Wing]x3 [Skin=27220] [skin=6722] [skin=17015] [skin=3652] [skin=24432] [skin=2511] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=170110&tab=dragon&did=33365860]I collect few item, I list here.[/url]
Thanks you much for offer. My wishlist item:
Dryad's Guise Gustborne Balloon Leafy Gladeboughs Dusty Pauper Bustle Dusty Pauper Bodice Dusty Pauper Tailtaille Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon Kelly Green Armoire

Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Bamboo Phytocat Beautiful Barrens Tile x22 Malleable Graybricks x22 Vibrant Savanna Pelt x22 Wildwood Moss x18 Delicate Bat Wing x3

I collect few item, I list here.
gBD4XP7.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42