Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | big plegg giveway. - winners picked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378392870811598848/638192120766791698/plegg_banner.png[/img] Big plague give away. :D So this month of the plague fest i scavanged in nothing but plague in hopes for eggs. An i did. I got a total of 3 eggs. So i decided to share some of my luck/wealth an do a nice big plague themed give away with many goodies to be had.<3 How this give away will do is that i have 4 bundles an all 4 winners wil be drawed at once. 1. You will pick the order of which bundle you'd prefer. starter kit - vulture'nest - chesty an so on. Most wants. 2. first per son drawd will get first pick an second person will get second pick an so on. 3. I will give you 1 week to accept the trade if you do not accept the trade within this time i will redraw the bundle for somone else to have. :) Rules. Be nice. Don't be rude to winners be a good sport. Try to only post once ( not needed but it helps me keep track of entries) Have fun. :D[/center]
plegg_banner.png
Big plague give away. :D So this month of the plague fest i scavanged in nothing but plague in hopes for eggs. An i did. I got a total of 3 eggs. So i decided to share
some of my luck/wealth an do a nice big plague themed give away with many goodies to be had.<3

How this give away will do is that i have 4 bundles an all 4 winners wil be drawed at once.
1. You will pick the order of which bundle you'd prefer.
starter kit - vulture'nest - chesty an so on. Most wants.
2. first per son drawd will get first pick an second person will get second pick an so on.
3. I will give you 1 week to accept the trade if you do not accept the trade within this time i will redraw the bundle for somone else to have. :)

Rules.
Be nice.
Don't be rude to winners be a good sport.
Try to only post once ( not needed but it helps me keep track of entries)
Have fun. :D
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
[b][u]The bundles you can win[/u][/b] here are all the bundles you have a chance to win. :3 @MidnightWatcher helped out with some of the goodies. <3 enjoy have fun. < 3 Starter kit [item=unhatched plague egg][item=Infectionist's Emblem][item=Standard of the Plaguebringer][item=Riot Hazebeacon][item=Contagion Gem Guardian][item=Crown of Bones][item=Duskthicket Bonepicker][item=Highreach Bonepicker] 99x[item=Mangled Zeeba Carcass] 99x[item=Infestation Maggot] 99x[item=Emetic Russula] 99x[item=Plaguebringer's Delight] 33x[item=Squirrel Skull] 33x[item=Chimera Fangs] 33x[item=Bone Fragments] 33x[item=Sparrow Skull] Expert kit [item=unhatched plague egg][item=Infectionist's Emblem][item=Standard of the Plaguebringer][item=Riot Hazebeacon][item=Contagion Gem Guardian][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Cleaver][item=Plague Tome][item=Crown of Bones][item=Tatterwing Carcass][item=Shatterbone Vulture][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodscale Chest Guard][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Bloodscale Helmet] 99x [item=Salted Game] 99x [item=Boneskitter] 99x[item=Ancient Mushroom] 99x[item=Citrus Lionfish] 33x[item=Squirrel Skull] 33x[item=Chimera Fangs] 33x[item=Bone Fragments] 33x[item=Sparrow Skull] Vulture's nest [item=unhatched plague egg][item=Bone Antlers][item=Crown of Bones][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Headdress][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Flesh Forager][item=Dire Vulture][item=Skin: Vulture Couture] 99x[item=Squirrel Skull] 99x[item=Chimera Fangs] 99x[item=Bone Fragments] 99x[item=Sparrow Skull] 99x[item=Chipped Blackened Legbones] 99x[item=Small Legbones] 99x[item=Cracked Blackened Ribcage] 99x[item=Small Ribcage] 99x[item=Ivory Tusk] 99x[item=Warbeast Tusk] 99x[item=Etched Tusk] 99x[item=Wing Bones] 99x[item=Broken Wing Bones] 99x[item=Unnatural Leg Bones] 99x[item=Twitching Leg Bones] 99x[item=Shredded Rambra Carcass] vary chesty [item=Infectionist's Emblem][item=Standard of the Plaguebringer][item=Riot Hazebeacon][item=Contagion Gem Guardian] [item=Mushroom Bloom Chest][item=Eyes on You Chest][item=Blood Mancer Chest][item=Shepherd of Affliction Chest][item=Exossein Chest][item=Battlefield Menace Chest]
The bundles you can win
here are all the bundles you have a chance to win. :3
@MidnightWatcher helped out with some of the goodies. <3
enjoy have fun. < 3

Starter kit
Unhatched Plague Egg Infectionist's Emblem Standard of the Plaguebringer Riot Hazebeacon Contagion Gem Guardian Crown of Bones Duskthicket Bonepicker Highreach Bonepicker
99x Mangled Zeeba Carcass
99x Infestation Maggot
99x Emetic Russula
99x Plaguebringer's Delight
33x Squirrel Skull
33x Chimera Fangs
33x Bone Fragments
33x Sparrow Skull

Expert kit
Unhatched Plague Egg Infectionist's Emblem Standard of the Plaguebringer Riot Hazebeacon Contagion Gem Guardian Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars Cleaver Plague Tome Crown of Bones Tatterwing Carcass Shatterbone Vulture Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Tail Guard Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloodscale Helmet
99x Salted Game
99x Boneskitter
99x Ancient Mushroom
99x Citrus Lionfish
33x Squirrel Skull
33x Chimera Fangs
33x Bone Fragments
33x Sparrow Skull

Vulture's nest
Unhatched Plague Egg Bone Antlers Crown of Bones Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Skeletal Chimes Flesh Forager Dire Vulture Skin: Vulture Couture
99x Squirrel Skull
99x Chimera Fangs
99x Bone Fragments
99x Sparrow Skull
99x Chipped Blackened Legbones
99x Small Legbones
99x Cracked Blackened Ribcage
99x Small Ribcage
99x Ivory Tusk
99x Warbeast Tusk
99x Etched Tusk
99x Wing Bones
99x Broken Wing Bones
99x Unnatural Leg Bones
99x Twitching Leg Bones
99x Shredded Rambra Carcass

vary chesty
Infectionist's Emblem Standard of the Plaguebringer Riot Hazebeacon Contagion Gem Guardian
Mushroom Bloom Chest Eyes on You Chest Blood Mancer Chest Shepherd of Affliction Chest Exossein Chest Battlefield Menace Chest
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
reserved
reserved
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
reserved
reserved
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
OPEN
OPEN
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
ooh this is so neat!! I'll enter!

1. Expert Kit
2. Vulture's Nest
3. Chesty
4. Starter Kit

(though it's hard to pick an order cause everything looks really good!)
ooh this is so neat!! I'll enter!

1. Expert Kit
2. Vulture's Nest
3. Chesty
4. Starter Kit

(though it's hard to pick an order cause everything looks really good!)

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.
    2. expert kit
    3. starter kit
    4. chesty
¿ (\__/)
? (• 3 •) ~( What the Henk... )
--o----o--
I'll enter as well!

1. Expert Kit
2. Chesty
3. Vulture's Nest