Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Engelwing's Adoption For Newbies
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VLCc1Du.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b][u]Engelwing's Adoption Agency for Newbies[/u][/b][/size][/center] I haven't done this before, however when I was a new player I received a few dragons from other players to start me out, and figured I'd finally pay it forward with a few of my own dragons. I'll update this once in a while with new dragons to give away. Follow this thread if you're a new player and would like to be ping'd for new dragons available. [color=red][b]Last Updated: 12/4/2019[/b][/color] [size=4][color=blue][b]Rules:[/b][/color][/size] [LIST] [*] New players under 6 months are eligible [*] 1 dragon per player (please don't be greedy) [*] You may do as you wish with your dragon. Although I kindly ask that you please do not exalt them. [/LIST] [b]THESE DRAGONS ARE NOT FREE 'FODDER', THEY ARE POSTED HERE FOR NEW PLAYERS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO START WITH.[/b] [b]Want more dragons?[/b] [i]Search the Auction House for cheap dragons priced between 4,000 - 10,000 Treasure, or 4-10 Gems. A lot of gorgeous dragons go up for dirt cheap prices and you can snag quite a few for breeding projects that way.[/i] ------------------- [b]Dragons Available (Updated 11/9/2019):[/b] CHECK BACK SOON FOR NEW DRAGONS! [size=4][i][b]These dragons are available on a first-come basis. Once a dragon is adopted it will be removed from this post/thread. I will not hold dragons, see below on how to adopt.[/b][/i][/size] [color=red][b]Best of luck for all new players currently on the game, and welcome to Flight Rising![/b][/color] ------------------- [b]How To Adopt:[/b] [LIST] [*] Respond to this thread with the name/ID of the dragon you'd like to adopt (if it's still available). [*] If the dragon is indeed available, I will send you a One-Way crossroad request to accept the dragon. [*] All adoptions are FREE and I do not require any form of payment. [*] Once adoption is completed, the dragon is yours to do as you wish (just please don't exalt it). [/LIST] [b][i]Thank you![/i][/b] [i]Total dragons adopted out: 6[/i]
VLCc1Du.png
Engelwing's Adoption Agency for Newbies

I haven't done this before, however when I was a new player I received a few dragons from other players to start me out, and figured I'd finally pay it forward with a few of my own dragons. I'll update this once in a while with new dragons to give away. Follow this thread if you're a new player and would like to be ping'd for new dragons available.

Last Updated: 12/4/2019

Rules:
  • New players under 6 months are eligible
  • 1 dragon per player (please don't be greedy)
  • You may do as you wish with your dragon. Although I kindly ask that you please do not exalt them.

THESE DRAGONS ARE NOT FREE 'FODDER', THEY ARE POSTED HERE FOR NEW PLAYERS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO START WITH.

Want more dragons?
Search the Auction House for cheap dragons priced between 4,000 - 10,000 Treasure, or 4-10 Gems. A lot of gorgeous dragons go up for dirt cheap prices and you can snag quite a few for breeding projects that way.

Dragons Available (Updated 11/9/2019):

CHECK BACK SOON FOR NEW DRAGONS!

These dragons are available on a first-come basis. Once a dragon is adopted it will be removed from this post/thread. I will not hold dragons, see below on how to adopt.

Best of luck for all new players currently on the game, and welcome to Flight Rising!

How To Adopt:
  • Respond to this thread with the name/ID of the dragon you'd like to adopt (if it's still available).
  • If the dragon is indeed available, I will send you a One-Way crossroad request to accept the dragon.
  • All adoptions are FREE and I do not require any form of payment.
  • Once adoption is completed, the dragon is yours to do as you wish (just please don't exalt it).

Thank you!

Total dragons adopted out: 6
cRzK7aI.png
Hello. I started the game a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if I could adopt Starwatcher #56078237. I think he looks really nice. I will not exalt him and will not sell him unless I'm having money/spacing issues (and even then I have Hibernal Den spaces).
Hello. I started the game a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if I could adopt Starwatcher #56078237. I think he looks really nice. I will not exalt him and will not sell him unless I'm having money/spacing issues (and even then I have Hibernal Den spaces).
VfH1m1B.png
Dea93Ly.png
[quote name="ThiccShiba" date="2019-10-23 18:04:36" ] Hello. I started the game a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if I could adopt Starwatcher #56078237. I think he looks really nice. I will not exalt him and will not sell him unless I'm having money/spacing issues (and even then I have Hibernal Den spaces). [/quote] Sent crossroads, hope you enjoy him and welcome to Flight Rising! :)
ThiccShiba wrote on 2019-10-23 18:04:36:

Sent crossroads, hope you enjoy him and welcome to Flight Rising! :)
cRzK7aI.png
Hi! I started a few days ago. I’d be extremely grateful to take anything, as I need something to get started with. Thank you!
Hi! I started a few days ago. I’d be extremely grateful to take anything, as I need something to get started with. Thank you!
[quote name="AJ4008" date="2019-10-28 09:27:28" ] Hi! I started a few days ago. I’d be extremely grateful to take anything, as I need something to get started with. Thank you! [/quote] Sent you a crossroad request with some starting stuff.
AJ4008 wrote on 2019-10-28 09:27:28:

Sent you a crossroad request with some starting stuff.
cRzK7aI.png
Hello, I started this morning and was wondering if Robin is still available. Thank you!
Hello, I started this morning and was wondering if Robin is still available. Thank you!
[quote name="deadtrashpanda" date="2019-10-28 13:25:29" ] Hello, I started this morning and was wondering if Robin is still available. Thank you! [/quote] Sent crossroads, enjoy! More dragons coming soon.
deadtrashpanda wrote on 2019-10-28 13:25:29:

Sent crossroads, enjoy!

More dragons coming soon.
cRzK7aI.png
@Archangelbee
Hi again. I was wondering if you were selling any of the dragons from your adoption agency. Your dragons are pretty nice looking and I know I got my one dragon from you already so I don't want to be greedy by just asking for another free one.
@Archangelbee
Hi again. I was wondering if you were selling any of the dragons from your adoption agency. Your dragons are pretty nice looking and I know I got my one dragon from you already so I don't want to be greedy by just asking for another free one.
VfH1m1B.png
Dea93Ly.png
@Archangelbee
Hello! I started FR a bit less then a month ago. I was wondering if I could take the Skydancer Female #56324140 from you. I really like her colors. She is so pretty.
@Archangelbee
Hello! I started FR a bit less then a month ago. I was wondering if I could take the Skydancer Female #56324140 from you. I really like her colors. She is so pretty.
[quote name="ThiccShiba" date="2019-11-01 22:21:04" ] @Archangelbee Hi again. I was wondering if you were selling any of the dragons from your adoption agency. Your dragons are pretty nice looking and I know I got my one dragon from you already so I don't want to be greedy by just asking for another free one. [/quote] No problem, I have many dragons for sale in my lair's sale tab. If you see a dragon you like that's out of your budget, let me know and we can work something out! - https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/287959/1603065 [quote]@Archangelbee Hello! I started FR a bit less then a month ago. I was wondering if I could take the Skydancer Female #56324140 from you. I really like her colors. She is so pretty. [/quote] @ThePotatoShiba - Yes! Sending the dragon now through Crossroads. --- EDIT: 2 new dragons added, many more coming soon with better genetics/color combos!
ThiccShiba wrote on 2019-11-01 22:21:04:
@Archangelbee

No problem, I have many dragons for sale in my lair's sale tab. If you see a dragon you like that's out of your budget, let me know and we can work something out!

- https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/287959/1603065
Quote:
@Archangelbee

@ThePotatoShiba - Yes! Sending the dragon now through Crossroads.
---
EDIT: 2 new dragons added, many more coming soon with better genetics/color combos!
cRzK7aI.png
1 2