Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Adoption & Rescue - Free dragons!

These dragons have been either been snatched up at low fodder price or are breeding rejects. If you'd like to give them a perma home, contact me via ping or private message.
If you want to breed them and keep just the offspring, that's okay too.

This thread is mainly for rehoming dragons and helping newbies. This is not for grabbing free exalt fodder or making profit, so I ask that you please do not exploit it as such. There are plenty of other resources out there to make gaining profit and exalting easier. Thank you.

They will eventually be exalted if I cannot rehome them by the posted date. They are up for grabs until the moment they are in someone else's lair.

Edit: All taken! Thank you :D

These dragons have been either been snatched up at low fodder price or are breeding rejects. If you'd like to give them a perma home, contact me via ping or private message.
If you want to breed them and keep just the offspring, that's okay too.

This thread is mainly for rehoming dragons and helping newbies. This is not for grabbing free exalt fodder or making profit, so I ask that you please do not exploit it as such. There are plenty of other resources out there to make gaining profit and exalting easier. Thank you.

They will eventually be exalted if I cannot rehome them by the posted date. They are up for grabs until the moment they are in someone else's lair.

Edit: All taken! Thank you :D

HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Can i have Kaya? thanks
Can i have Kaya? thanks
Can i have Kaya? thanks
Can i have Kaya? thanks
Bump
Bump
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@Trumpetbird
Bear in mind she is still up for grabs for someone else to claim until she is in your lair. If you need more time to claim her, let me know.
@Trumpetbird
Bear in mind she is still up for grabs for someone else to claim until she is in your lair. If you need more time to claim her, let me know.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Bump
Bump
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@Luce May I have Domenico? She really is a beauty! Thanks in advance!
@Luce May I have Domenico? She really is a beauty! Thanks in advance!
@JuneOokami
Sure! I'll send her over.
@JuneOokami
Sure! I'll send her over.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png