Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragon Giveaway
1 2 3
So, I have a lot of blue/purple dragons in my lair, but I also have no space, and they’ve been sitting around gathering dust for a while. Problem is, I don’t want to sell them off on the auction house as I don’t want them to be used as fodder and I also don’t have the patience to start a hatchery. So, here is my solution: dragon giveaway for my babs.
My only request is that you breed at least once before exalting. Other than that, go crazy.
Notes:
  • At the moment, all the dragons I’m giving away are adults and either spirals or guardians
  • Most have genes such as bee, wasp, metallic, opal, filigree or runes
  • Most of them are siblings and cannot interbreed
  • All current dragons are capable of breeding
  • All of them are unnamed so I won’t bother adding it in each description
  • If you want a closer look at any of the dragons they are in the giveaway tab in my lair
  • I am 8 hours ahead of FR time so don’t worry, I will respond but it might take a while
  • That’s it, now onto my babies!

Edit: All gone! Many thanks to everyone who adopted

I will update the list as dragons are taken. If you’re interested, give me a ping and I will send you your choice ASAP. Thank you!
So, I have a lot of blue/purple dragons in my lair, but I also have no space, and they’ve been sitting around gathering dust for a while. Problem is, I don’t want to sell them off on the auction house as I don’t want them to be used as fodder and I also don’t have the patience to start a hatchery. So, here is my solution: dragon giveaway for my babs.
My only request is that you breed at least once before exalting. Other than that, go crazy.
Notes:
  • At the moment, all the dragons I’m giving away are adults and either spirals or guardians
  • Most have genes such as bee, wasp, metallic, opal, filigree or runes
  • Most of them are siblings and cannot interbreed
  • All current dragons are capable of breeding
  • All of them are unnamed so I won’t bother adding it in each description
  • If you want a closer look at any of the dragons they are in the giveaway tab in my lair
  • I am 8 hours ahead of FR time so don’t worry, I will respond but it might take a while
  • That’s it, now onto my babies!

Edit: All gone! Many thanks to everyone who adopted

I will update the list as dragons are taken. If you’re interested, give me a ping and I will send you your choice ASAP. Thank you!
nudX0O8.png
Claim for later
Claim for later
nudX0O8.png
I’d love to rehome the first one if available please?
Thanks
I’d love to rehome the first one if available please?
Thanks
jhgNQ8f.png
@willowhome sent them off for you. I hope you get some good use out of him.
@willowhome sent them off for you. I hope you get some good use out of him.
nudX0O8.png
@Lillypurr

All of them are so pretty! I'd love to take second guardian male (#47240871) if it's still available?
@Lillypurr

All of them are so pretty! I'd love to take second guardian male (#47240871) if it's still available?
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
@Necrophobic sent! And thanks for complimenting my babies
@Necrophobic sent! And thanks for complimenting my babies
nudX0O8.png
Blep!
Blep!
nudX0O8.png
Hi @Lillypurr , I don't know can I take two dragon at once or not. If I can, can I have 47240866 and 47240865.

If not, I will take only 47240866. Thank you very.
Hi @Lillypurr , I don't know can I take two dragon at once or not. If I can, can I have 47240866 and 47240865.

If not, I will take only 47240866. Thank you very.
ZNFnNga.pngwUUwxGI.pngL4bPcPD.png
Any chance I could grab this girl? Got the perfect mate lined up! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47240867] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472409/47240867_350.png[/img] [/url]
Any chance I could grab this girl? Got the perfect mate lined up!

47240867_350.png
ban3.png
Is this derg up for grabs? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47240872] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472409/47240872_350.png[/img] [/url]
Is this derg up for grabs?

47240872_350.png
1 2 3