Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sylvarra's Adoption Thread!
1 2
before i link the dragons, here are some pretty basic ground rules:
1) the only dragons up for grabs will be in my 'alis volat propriis' tab (link will be below!)

2)this isn’t a fodder thread, so please don’t adopt a dragon with the intention of exalting them, at least right away. i’m sure i'd have all done it myself if that’s what i wanted for these guys, so please only ask for a dragon if you’re looking to give them a good home. i understand if you change your mind down the road (as some of these dragons were obtained through giveaways, and then fallen out of love with), but please i will repeat DO NOT exalt these dragons immediately! if i wanted to give people fodder, i'd have sold them. if you need to give them back quickly for any reason, please dm me and let me know and we can initiate a trade!

3) everyone in the tab Must go, i will update this and the tab semi-regularly so new dragons will be in as often as i can breed them

3) ask for the dragon by name, or link them if they don’t have one. please also supply a name when you ask for an unnamed dragon

4) this thread is on a first come, first serve basis, but i can also hold your desired dragon for you for up to 24 hours. i will have a list at the bottom of this post of who is on hold if the need arises.

5) pls ping me when asking for a dragon!

thank you for reading through all the rules! to let me know you've made it this far (and also just cuz i'm curious), it'd be cool to know what your favorite song is!

and with that squared away, here are the dragons!

http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/458243/1517467
before i link the dragons, here are some pretty basic ground rules:
1) the only dragons up for grabs will be in my 'alis volat propriis' tab (link will be below!)

2)this isn’t a fodder thread, so please don’t adopt a dragon with the intention of exalting them, at least right away. i’m sure i'd have all done it myself if that’s what i wanted for these guys, so please only ask for a dragon if you’re looking to give them a good home. i understand if you change your mind down the road (as some of these dragons were obtained through giveaways, and then fallen out of love with), but please i will repeat DO NOT exalt these dragons immediately! if i wanted to give people fodder, i'd have sold them. if you need to give them back quickly for any reason, please dm me and let me know and we can initiate a trade!

3) everyone in the tab Must go, i will update this and the tab semi-regularly so new dragons will be in as often as i can breed them

3) ask for the dragon by name, or link them if they don’t have one. please also supply a name when you ask for an unnamed dragon

4) this thread is on a first come, first serve basis, but i can also hold your desired dragon for you for up to 24 hours. i will have a list at the bottom of this post of who is on hold if the need arises.

5) pls ping me when asking for a dragon!

thank you for reading through all the rules! to let me know you've made it this far (and also just cuz i'm curious), it'd be cool to know what your favorite song is!

and with that squared away, here are the dragons!

http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/458243/1517467
|| miles/august || 20 || genderfluid || he/they || taken - 05.27.2021 ||
Lil’ bump!
Lil’ bump!
Lirien please @sylvarra
Lirien please @sylvarra
Yeah no problem!! (Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, I was busy with classes and school. :’/) @hobihobi
Yeah no problem!! (Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, I was busy with classes and school. :’/) @hobihobi
Aegean (I think I spelled that right...) please!
@Sylvarra Could I please have Eridanos? The male Imp?
@Sylvarra Could I please have Eridanos? The male Imp?
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@MoshiaZambwe absolutely!! ^_^ I’ll send him over crossroads now.
@MoshiaZambwe absolutely!! ^_^ I’ll send him over crossroads now.
@Trumpetbird I gotcha!! I’ll send him over, now.
@Trumpetbird I gotcha!! I’ll send him over, now.
1 2