Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Steam Games Giveaway • ~Join now!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Update~
Update~
@WhiteVenom
Am I in time to enter? I'd love to take part! Just be hopin I don't get Plague Inc. since I have the game already XD
@WhiteVenom
Am I in time to enter? I'd love to take part! Just be hopin I don't get Plague Inc. since I have the game already XD
@Wakazu

Oh I'm looking to get Plague Inc. for myself coz I don't have that. ^^;
But this is always open so it's infinitive time.
@Wakazu

Oh I'm looking to get Plague Inc. for myself coz I don't have that. ^^;
But this is always open so it's infinitive time.
@WhiteVenom I'll be on lookout then, maybe I could get some of the games you are lookin for.

Also - No Man Sky? Don't want to say anything, bu-u-u-u-u-ut... have you heard the talks about thi one? It turned out to be, emm... to put it softly... dissapointing for a lot of people.
@WhiteVenom I'll be on lookout then, maybe I could get some of the games you are lookin for.

Also - No Man Sky? Don't want to say anything, bu-u-u-u-u-ut... have you heard the talks about thi one? It turned out to be, emm... to put it softly... dissapointing for a lot of people.
@Wakazu
Aww well that would be so sweet from you but really no need. <3
I didn't say there yet (I just added now) but I'm also looking for Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.

About No Man Sky I know about it and I watched a lot of reviews example from Angry Joe Show but still I also saw they were trying to update it and seems so there's a lot of new content added which fixes a game. Also now you can play with friends too. So it's not as bad as it used to and I would like to play it for fun~
@Wakazu
Aww well that would be so sweet from you but really no need. <3
I didn't say there yet (I just added now) but I'm also looking for Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.

About No Man Sky I know about it and I watched a lot of reviews example from Angry Joe Show but still I also saw they were trying to update it and seems so there's a lot of new content added which fixes a game. Also now you can play with friends too. So it's not as bad as it used to and I would like to play it for fun~
@WhiteVenom Well, guess I just wish you luck then, I'd still be extra-careful with titles like NMS if I were you, tho. Also, if you like free-roaming cosmic games, may I recomend you get Starbound? It's a nice, a little retro, but easy to mod space-sandbox with a lot of features, like building, recruting, terraforming, animal training... Basicly a Minecraft, but in 2D and in space [emoji=spiral laughing size=2]
@WhiteVenom Well, guess I just wish you luck then, I'd still be extra-careful with titles like NMS if I were you, tho.

Also, if you like free-roaming cosmic games, may I recomend you get Starbound? It's a nice, a little retro, but easy to mod space-sandbox with a lot of features, like building, recruting, terraforming, animal training... Basicly a Minecraft, but in 2D and in space
@Wakazu
Yea understandable coz I do think that when you release something release it with full content not just half of it and than later add it.

Ooh I know that one and I do plan to get it at one point. But at same time I have game similar to it Terraria.
@Wakazu
Yea understandable coz I do think that when you release something release it with full content not just half of it and than later add it.

Ooh I know that one and I do plan to get it at one point. But at same time I have game similar to it Terraria.
@WhiteVenom Well, you can't mod Terraria without gettin neck-deep into code, and even then it doesn't take to customizations very well, sooooo... A great game, no doubt, but too... limited, as for me.
Starbound, on the other hand, can be modded, and thos - replayed nearly infinite number of times, with each new session not like the other. Community already submitted thousands of mods that do anything from as little as fix a few typos in texts, to as much as REWRITE THE WHOLE GAME PROGRESSION, essentialy making a new game on Starbound's engine. So yeah, lots of replayability.
@WhiteVenom Well, you can't mod Terraria without gettin neck-deep into code, and even then it doesn't take to customizations very well, sooooo... A great game, no doubt, but too... limited, as for me.
Starbound, on the other hand, can be modded, and thos - replayed nearly infinite number of times, with each new session not like the other. Community already submitted thousands of mods that do anything from as little as fix a few typos in texts, to as much as REWRITE THE WHOLE GAME PROGRESSION, essentialy making a new game on Starbound's engine. So yeah, lots of replayability.
@Wakazu

I never modded Terraria so don't know how complicated that is. I don't have big knowledge about modding at all. XD
For me easiest to add mods are from steam workshop. But yea for Terraria I need to install special software that is outside steam to make mods work so welp.

Since I don't own or never tried Starbound I can't say much. ^^;
But one day I will and looking forward to it~
@Wakazu

I never modded Terraria so don't know how complicated that is. I don't have big knowledge about modding at all. XD
For me easiest to add mods are from steam workshop. But yea for Terraria I need to install special software that is outside steam to make mods work so welp.

Since I don't own or never tried Starbound I can't say much. ^^;
But one day I will and looking forward to it~
Bump~
Bump~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18