Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AI's Free Familiars Hub [on hold]
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
@aviians
May I have the Dustfeather Sphinx too?
@aviians
May I have the Dustfeather Sphinx too?
@Ilovemybirds can i get the harvest hardshell?
@aviian could I get the sickle Kamaitatchi?
Also can I be on the ping list for new familiars?
@Ilovemybirds can i get the harvest hardshell?
@aviian could I get the sickle Kamaitatchi?
Also can I be on the ping list for new familiars?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@aviians
Can I have the Arctic Hippalectron?
@aviians
Can I have the Arctic Hippalectron?
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
@ilovemybirds not to rush or bother but i was wondering if you have any of those familiars still that you posted? ((i realize aviians is kinda IA rn so i thought i’d ask u cuz u were active today!))
@ilovemybirds not to rush or bother but i was wondering if you have any of those familiars still that you posted? ((i realize aviians is kinda IA rn so i thought i’d ask u cuz u were active today!))
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz

Yeah I'm planning on sending them out soon (probably today). My CR has not been working lately, but it's been working today. I should have mentioned that sorry!

Edit: I don't see any requests from you...
@Lynz

Yeah I'm planning on sending them out soon (probably today). My CR has not been working lately, but it's been working today. I should have mentioned that sorry!

Edit: I don't see any requests from you...
@ilovemybirds i didn’t request! i was waiting for ur answer so i could see what to get if there’s any available which there wasn’t /:
@ilovemybirds i didn’t request! i was waiting for ur answer so i could see what to get if there’s any available which there wasn’t /:
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz- a gotcha! Sorry!

Sorry for the delay.
@gabrielsknife- sending the moss-covered golem
@PunkNoctis- sending the moss-covered golem
@COparade- sending the harvest hardshell

@Lynz- a gotcha! Sorry!

Sorry for the delay.
@gabrielsknife- sending the moss-covered golem
@PunkNoctis- sending the moss-covered golem
@COparade- sending the harvest hardshell

@aviians I'd like to take the sphinx and the seal if they are not already claimed!
@aviians I'd like to take the sphinx and the seal if they are not already claimed!
adopt shop
@StormFire3105 @Waldmieze @Zaya @dancingcrane @Kristan @eelz @buckembarnes @niceworld @aerdnanocte @Chaos1423 @Lynz @theTokenBrit @BlandLameO @Katzen @CristorcusHelix @Lycoriae @Panga @Drizzlesong @Gabrielsknife @shathyny @BurglarHobbit @Galatheid @dragonfairy1034 @Orikamii @Waveclaw @KayOkay24 @FinalFlight @noctem @CrashingCyclone @Jenshy @pixelBabe @BottledLightning @Dracana @Eonia @fadeddream [color=CD000F]Hello there! I hope everyone has had a good and restful Christmas season! Sorry for the inactivity in the hub; we have been busy gathering familiars and buying prizes for our upcoming raffle. More details on the upcoming raffle will be soon, there will be 12 winners! [/color=CD000F] Anyway, I went through my dupes and I had enough to post! (to donate familiars please send them to me via CR or PM) [b]Please make sure to check previous comments if the familiar(s) wanted is not claimed![/b] (This is not critical, but if you can, please do the BBC code for me! It would be faster for me because I don't have all the familiars memorized..) [item=brilliant Psywurm][item=blackwing croaker][item=blueridge greatshell][item=corundum chameleon][item=swift lumen][item=deadwood boar][item=longneck interloper][item=sparkling stinger][item=clearwater oracle] [item=deepmine aardvark][item=murkbottom gull][item=boran veteran][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=ophiotaurus][item=flamescale illusionist][item=ceanothus brawler][item=dire hyena][item=primrose mith][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=bluelight chipskink][item=lilium floron][item=alstroemeria fox][item=fungi sage][item=scaleside noggle][item=goldfin river flight][item=triple-sight firebug][item=paddyfoul][item=lilyfowl][item=chillriver bucktooth][item= chillriver bucktooth][item=kyorinrin][item=mossy beatleboar][item=scorchpaw prowler][item=dirge fiddlefiend][item=ghosthost viola] [item=goldenplains poodle mith][item=myosotis fox] [item=sandshore snipper][item=smoldering sconce][item=spellbound golem ]
@StormFire3105 @Waldmieze @Zaya @dancingcrane @Kristan @eelz
@buckembarnes @niceworld @aerdnanocte @Chaos1423 @Lynz @theTokenBrit @BlandLameO @Katzen @CristorcusHelix @Lycoriae @Panga @Drizzlesong @Gabrielsknife @shathyny @BurglarHobbit @Galatheid @dragonfairy1034 @Orikamii @Waveclaw @KayOkay24 @FinalFlight @noctem @CrashingCyclone @Jenshy @pixelBabe @BottledLightning @Dracana @Eonia @fadeddream

Hello there! I hope everyone has had a good and restful Christmas season! Sorry for the inactivity in the hub; we have been busy gathering familiars and buying prizes for our upcoming raffle. More details on the upcoming raffle will be soon, there will be 12 winners!

Anyway, I went through my dupes and I had enough to post! (to donate familiars please send them to me via CR or PM)

Please make sure to check previous comments if the familiar(s) wanted is not claimed!
(This is not critical, but if you can, please do the BBC code for me! It would be faster for me because I don't have all the familiars memorized..)

Brilliant Psywurm Blackwing Croaker Blueridge Greatshell Corundum Chameleon Swift Lumen Deadwood Boar Longneck Interloper Sparkling Stinger Clearwater Oracle Deepmine Aardvark Murkbottom Gull Boran Veteran Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Ophiotaurus Flamescale Illusionist Ceanothus Brawler Dire Hyena Primrose Mith Frosted Pocketmouse Bluelight Chipskink Lilium Floron Alstroemeria Fox Fungi Sage Scaleside Noggle Goldfin River Flight Triple-Sight Firebug Lilyfowl Chillriver Bucktooth Chillriver Bucktooth Kyorinrin Scorchpaw Prowler Dirge Fiddlefiend Ghosthost Viola Goldenplains Poodle Mith Myosotis Fox Sandshore Snipper Smoldering Sconce Spellbound Golem
@ilovemybirds may I snag [item=swift lumen][item=spellbound golem][item=goldenplains poodle mith]?
@ilovemybirds may I snag Swift Lumen Spellbound Golem Goldenplains Poodle Mith ?
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112