Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Anyone!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have decided to give up a few dragons that although I love dearly I have no space or specific use for.
These are dragons that I just cant keep anymore I'm sad to see them leave but they never get interacted with here so I'ts for the best that they go to a new lair where they will get used more often. I only ask you don't immediately exalt them. I don't really have a limit on how many you can take but please keep in mind that someone else might want a free dragon too.
Free Dragons For Anyone has been updated!
  • View all of the lovely dragons that are available for adoption without having to go to and from my dragon lair.
  • Symbols that mark a dragons availability and other information about them!
  • A more eye appealing adoption area.
  • Navigation made more friendly for my adopters.
Lets go see the dragons Adoption House!
All dragons are free.

If you know anyone who may be interested feel free to send them my way or ping them here.

General Info/Rules

• This is a first come situation I'm sorry if a dragon you want has been picked already.
  • I will try my best to send out dragons asap.
  • If there is a dragon you want just pm me or post here the name or a link to the dragon.
  • If a dragon is unnamed even (if it is the only unnamed dragon) please post a link to it don't comment unnamed.
  • If a dragon is unnamed please provide a name when you ask for them.
  • Please don't immediately exalt them after adopting.
  • Approve CR asap. I will give you 3 days before I cancle The delivery and remove the trade symbol from your dragon.
  • Dont be rude to other players here this is not the place for that
Please Remember
I have the right to decline any requests for dragons and will do so if i see anyone behaving inappropriately or if you are not following the rules.

All dragons can be found under the Awaiting Re-homing tab in my lair HERE or in the Adoption House post of this Forum.
(they are 100% free)
I have decided to give up a few dragons that although I love dearly I have no space or specific use for.
These are dragons that I just cant keep anymore I'm sad to see them leave but they never get interacted with here so I'ts for the best that they go to a new lair where they will get used more often. I only ask you don't immediately exalt them. I don't really have a limit on how many you can take but please keep in mind that someone else might want a free dragon too.
Free Dragons For Anyone has been updated!
  • View all of the lovely dragons that are available for adoption without having to go to and from my dragon lair.
  • Symbols that mark a dragons availability and other information about them!
  • A more eye appealing adoption area.
  • Navigation made more friendly for my adopters.
Lets go see the dragons Adoption House!
All dragons are free.

If you know anyone who may be interested feel free to send them my way or ping them here.

General Info/Rules

• This is a first come situation I'm sorry if a dragon you want has been picked already.
  • I will try my best to send out dragons asap.
  • If there is a dragon you want just pm me or post here the name or a link to the dragon.
  • If a dragon is unnamed even (if it is the only unnamed dragon) please post a link to it don't comment unnamed.
  • If a dragon is unnamed please provide a name when you ask for them.
  • Please don't immediately exalt them after adopting.
  • Approve CR asap. I will give you 3 days before I cancle The delivery and remove the trade symbol from your dragon.
  • Dont be rude to other players here this is not the place for that
Please Remember
I have the right to decline any requests for dragons and will do so if i see anyone behaving inappropriately or if you are not following the rules.

All dragons can be found under the Awaiting Re-homing tab in my lair HERE or in the Adoption House post of this Forum.
(they are 100% free)
MY WISH LIST Free Dragons For Anyone!!!!
JustMoot.png
[b][color=F17390]This is Free Dragons Adoption House. Here you can view avaliable dragons and see what dragons are being delivered to their new dens![/color][/b] [center][u][b]Dragons will be removed once they are accepted in cr and are no longer in my lair.[/b][/u][/center] avaliable:[emoji=green gem size=1] in crossroads:[emoji=trade size=1] If there is a dragon I have had trouble rehoming I will ocasionally exalt them. If you see a dragon bearing this syobol [emoji=red gem size=1] it will likely be exalted soon if its not adopted, the date I plan to exalt them will be located near the symbol. [b][color=7FBA5C]If you want a dragon but need some time to make space just pm me and I will put them on hold for you.[/color][/b] [center] Avaliable Dragons:
This is Free Dragons Adoption House. Here you can view avaliable dragons and see what dragons are being delivered to their new dens!
Dragons will be removed once they are accepted in cr and are no longer in my lair.
avaliable:
in crossroads:

If there is a dragon I have had trouble rehoming I will ocasionally exalt them. If you see a dragon bearing this syobol it will likely be exalted soon if its not adopted, the date I plan to exalt them will be located near the symbol.

If you want a dragon but need some time to make space just pm me and I will put them on hold for you.
Avaliable Dragons:
JustMoot.png
bump
bump
JustMoot.png
Hey.
I would love Foe please if still available?
Thanks
Hey.
I would love Foe please if still available?
Thanks
jhgNQ8f.png
sending @willowdream
sending @willowdream
JustMoot.png
@thevanillafinch May I ask to adopt Sombre and Taka? c:
@thevanillafinch May I ask to adopt Sombre and Taka? c:
3u37mIB.png
@Sillette
headed your way
@Sillette
headed your way
JustMoot.png
Thank you very much! c:
Thank you very much! c:
3u37mIB.png
bump
bump
JustMoot.png
more dragons are being added go check em out
more dragons are being added go check em out
JustMoot.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7