Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARC] Arts n Crafts Grab Bags! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm at long last back and online! Apologies for any waiting- I got my pupils dilated at my eye exam today, so computer screens have not been my friend this afternoon.
I'm at long last back and online! Apologies for any waiting- I got my pupils dilated at my eye exam today, so computer screens have not been my friend this afternoon.
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
\o
\o
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
Boop![emoji=fae tongue size=1]
Boop!
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
Alright, one last day!
Alright, one last day!
I would take 1 lucky bag and 2 regulars,or maybe more.is it okay if I can pay in the morning? I need to get to bed badly and I wouldn't,t want to miss out @ApprenticeWriter
I would take 1 lucky bag and 2 regulars,or maybe more.is it okay if I can pay in the morning? I need to get to bed badly and I wouldn't,t want to miss out @ApprenticeWriter
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
@MysticTales

If you can shoot in the CR before rollover tonight, you're fine!

(And tbh, I don't care if you take a bit after that to send it in; I'm going to be pretty late getting on tomorrow, so as far as I care any orders sent in before I get on count for the push week.)

EDIT: TLDR: please go to bed if that's what you need, I can take the order when you wake up in the morning ^^
@MysticTales

If you can shoot in the CR before rollover tonight, you're fine!

(And tbh, I don't care if you take a bit after that to send it in; I'm going to be pretty late getting on tomorrow, so as far as I care any orders sent in before I get on count for the push week.)

EDIT: TLDR: please go to bed if that's what you need, I can take the order when you wake up in the morning ^^
@ApprenticeWriter

Sending CR for 2 lucky bags!
@ApprenticeWriter

Sending CR for 2 lucky bags!
C5V5o0z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7