Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE CONTEST!
1 2 3 4
What an awesome raffle, thank you for holding it! :) Really hard to pick one favorite item--wind's stuff almost always hits my aesthetic, shadow's familiars tend toward unfairly adorable, fire has great skins--but almost since I started I've had a soft spot for the cragbacked bouldursa: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/7328.png[/img] Was one of the first fest items I ever got and I've never lost the love, he's just so grumpy-solid-cute
What an awesome raffle, thank you for holding it! :)

Really hard to pick one favorite item--wind's stuff almost always hits my aesthetic, shadow's familiars tend toward unfairly adorable, fire has great skins--but almost since I started I've had a soft spot for the cragbacked bouldursa:

7328.png

Was one of the first fest items I ever got and I've never lost the love, he's just so grumpy-solid-cute
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
This is my first holiday so it’s def my fav. I love the familiar for this holiday, the gem guarding sprite, it looks so happy and bursting with cuteness.
This is my first holiday so it’s def my fav. I love the familiar for this holiday, the gem guarding sprite, it looks so happy and bursting with cuteness.
nr8MS4o.gif
tn0RSo5.pngmTAp2ld.pngRDt6LqI.png0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png
qzsXouK.gif
Wonderful raffle, thanks so much for hosting! My favorite item is actually [item= Murkmirth Tailcoat]! It’s super fun looking and fits shadow flight so well; I have it on my shadow rep Atlantis and it looks amazing!
Wonderful raffle, thanks so much for hosting! My favorite item is actually Murkmirth Tailcoat ! It’s super fun looking and fits shadow flight so well; I have it on my shadow rep Atlantis and it looks amazing!
tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif

Hi, I’m SoldierBarnes! You can call me Soldier or Barnes or any variation you come up with, haha! I’m a Marvel fan, my username honors my favorite character Bucky Barnes. Proud member of the Ice Flight, feel free to add me!

pzVgNA0.png
Well this is my first holiday on FR. And its been awesome. I love how everyone is so hyped about it all. So far I think my Favorite item is the electicians emblem, since you get to show your lightening affinity on a bad*ss drag. Looks really awesome the way it sits on any of the drags too. Only got to see what it looks like on the manequinns but its super cool! I cant wait to experience more holidays and see what items are released with them all! Also thanks for the awesome raffle opportunity!
Well this is my first holiday on FR. And its been awesome. I love how everyone is so hyped about it all. So far I think my Favorite item is the electicians emblem, since you get to show your lightening affinity on a bad*ss drag. Looks really awesome the way it sits on any of the drags too. Only got to see what it looks like on the manequinns but its super cool! I cant wait to experience more holidays and see what items are released with them all! Also thanks for the awesome raffle opportunity!
First Holiday on FR as well! I’ve fallen in love with all the mystical creations the artist put their time into. It’s an amazing game! I’d have to say, this guy here [Img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/982.png[/img] is awesome looking. I just love how the colors black/grey and blue go together. They compliment each other. I also love how his model is positioned too. He wants to strike someone down lol. Thank you for the opportunity! Good luck everyone!! [emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
First Holiday on FR as well! I’ve fallen in love with all the mystical creations the artist put their time into. It’s an amazing game! I’d have to say, this guy here 982.png is awesome looking. I just love how the colors black/grey and blue go together. They compliment each other. I also love how his model is positioned too. He wants to strike someone down lol. Thank you for the opportunity! Good luck everyone!!
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
Happy Thundercrack!! I’ve been waiting a while for the festival since I’m lightning and this is my first one!! My favorite festival item so far would have to be [item=Highland gem guardian] it’s so cute and happy! I really love it ^.^
Happy Thundercrack!! I’ve been waiting a while for the festival since I’m lightning and this is my first one!! My favorite festival item so far would have to be Highland Gem Guardian it’s so cute and happy! I really love it ^.^
Hi all, My favourite holiday apparel is the Trickster's Magic Cards, they give dragons an interesting silhouette and are really unique looking. Thanks! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32882601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328827/32882601_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi all,
My favourite holiday apparel is the Trickster's Magic Cards, they give dragons an interesting silhouette and are really unique looking.
Thanks!

32882601_350.png
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
My favorite would probably be the [item= Voltaic Halo] ! Unfortunately, I missed the festival and I didn't get to buy any but I'm definitely going to get some off the AH ;;
My favorite would probably be the Voltaic Halo ! Unfortunately, I missed the festival and I didn't get to buy any but I'm definitely going to get some off the AH ;;
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
Thanks for holding this raffle! This is the first festival I've really participated in but my fav item so far is this one! [item=Highland Gem Guardian] I like it's unique pose and the lightning orb it's holding, and would like to find a Lightning dragon to go with it.
Thanks for holding this raffle! This is the first festival I've really participated in but my fav item so far is this one!
Highland Gem Guardian
I like it's unique pose and the lightning orb it's holding, and would like to find a Lightning dragon to go with it.
Knight-by-bioluminosity.png
I have a tie for my favorite, and they both are familiars. Originally, I would have said the water goblin was my favorite (I think it's h\just so cuddly and adorable), but after this festival, I am in love with the gem guardian. It is so cute and excited, and it makes me really happy.
I have a tie for my favorite, and they both are familiars. Originally, I would have said the water goblin was my favorite (I think it's h\just so cuddly and adorable), but after this festival, I am in love with the gem guardian. It is so cute and excited, and it makes me really happy.
Ahead of FR
time 2 hours

1 2 3 4