Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free XYY gaoler to good home!
So I stopped on the AH today and spotted this gal, for 5 gems: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54003202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540033/54003202_350.png[/img] [/url] I snagged her, since she was XYY with shardflank, and has tons of scrying potential! She's unnamed and free to a good home. If you [b]ping me with what you would name her[/b], I'll send over a CR! :D Cheap-ish Scryed possibility: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=26&winggene=38&wings=27&auth=834d2565bbfecdb3d6d77743a76216bcab355eff&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
So I stopped on the AH today and spotted this gal, for 5 gems:

54003202_350.png

I snagged her, since she was XYY with shardflank, and has tons of scrying potential! She's unnamed and free to a good home. If you ping me with what you would name her, I'll send over a CR! :D

Cheap-ish Scryed possibility:
dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=26&winggene=38&wings=27&auth=834d2565bbfecdb3d6d77743a76216bcab355eff&dummyext=prev.png
Can I have her? She's so cute! I'd probably name her Dyne, since I don't really have a specific name that came to mind aha.
Can I have her? She's so cute! I'd probably name her Dyne, since I don't really have a specific name that came to mind aha.
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o7_500.png
@randomfandomging
Oh gosh she's so pretty! I'd name her something dramatically silly like Henrietta or Wilhelmina
@randomfandomging
Oh gosh she's so pretty! I'd name her something dramatically silly like Henrietta or Wilhelmina
Please ping me
@Mythss Hi there! I remember you! ^^ You were nice enough to give Thyme a new home! I'll send her right over. :)

@RandomStitches Oh no, I'm so sorry, it looks like Mythss got here a minute before you did! If you want though, I'll be hatching a nest of gaoler babies of my own soon, and they'll all look more or less like this gal here (mosaic and shardflank are possibilities). I could ping you (in like 3 days) and you could have one of them for free?
@Mythss Hi there! I remember you! ^^ You were nice enough to give Thyme a new home! I'll send her right over. :)

@RandomStitches Oh no, I'm so sorry, it looks like Mythss got here a minute before you did! If you want though, I'll be hatching a nest of gaoler babies of my own soon, and they'll all look more or less like this gal here (mosaic and shardflank are possibilities). I could ping you (in like 3 days) and you could have one of them for free?
@randomfandomging
Haha yeah, like 40 seconds. I'm at work and looked away from my phone for a minute then posted and JUST barely got beaten. I'd love to be pinged when the babies hatch! Looking forward to hearing from you!
@Mythss
Please give the pretty baby cuddles and treats from me
@randomfandomging
Haha yeah, like 40 seconds. I'm at work and looked away from my phone for a minute then posted and JUST barely got beaten. I'd love to be pinged when the babies hatch! Looking forward to hearing from you!
@Mythss
Please give the pretty baby cuddles and treats from me
Please ping me
@RandomStitches Of course! I'll be sure to send you an adorable baby of hers if I decide to breed her! :D
@RandomStitches Of course! I'll be sure to send you an adorable baby of hers if I decide to breed her! :D
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o7_500.png