Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write to Keep! [1 left!]
1 2 3
The rules are simple. Claim one of the dragons bellow and write something for them (it can be as small as a personality description or as big as coming of age story). Then, post what you wrote for said dragon on this thread and I will send ‘em over to you. :) Also, note that I will only keep these dragons on hold five days after they are claimed, unless specifically asked for an extension. And without further ado, here’s the dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53905483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539055/53905483_350.png[/img] [/url]
The rules are simple.

Claim one of the dragons bellow and write something for them (it can be as small as a personality description or as big as coming of age story). Then, post what you wrote for said dragon on this thread and I will send ‘em over to you. :)

Also, note that I will only keep these dragons on hold five days after they are claimed, unless specifically asked for an extension.

And without further ado, here’s the dragons:

53905483_350.png

62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53905481

Hi! My name is Mischief. Why? I don't know! My mother said when I was an egg I was a big handful. Always having to keep me turned and warm. Once I was hatched I started getting into even more trouble.

Sometimes I like to get into my father's special treat foods. He gets so grumpy and I giggle a lot when that happens. I tried to blame it on my sister but she is a big prissy pants goody two shoes and mommy said she would never misbehave like that. That makes me say, "WHATEVER" and prance off in a huff. Because she is a brat!

Anyway I hope someday I grow up big and strong like daddy and that I can have my own special treats. Maybe even have a little boy of my own. But I know if I have a daughter that girls can be soooooo icky and so I'll believe my little boy if he says he didn't do it!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53905481

Hi! My name is Mischief. Why? I don't know! My mother said when I was an egg I was a big handful. Always having to keep me turned and warm. Once I was hatched I started getting into even more trouble.

Sometimes I like to get into my father's special treat foods. He gets so grumpy and I giggle a lot when that happens. I tried to blame it on my sister but she is a big prissy pants goody two shoes and mommy said she would never misbehave like that. That makes me say, "WHATEVER" and prance off in a huff. Because she is a brat!

Anyway I hope someday I grow up big and strong like daddy and that I can have my own special treats. Maybe even have a little boy of my own. But I know if I have a daughter that girls can be soooooo icky and so I'll believe my little boy if he says he didn't do it!
@ReignOfFire I absolutely love how you really showed Mischief’s personality in your writing. [emoji=heart size=1] I send that tundra over to you right away!
@ReignOfFire

I absolutely love how you really showed Mischief’s personality in your writing. I send that tundra over to you right away!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
:D thank you sooo much!
:D thank you sooo much!
Friendly bump :)
Friendly bump :)
BhDC5in.png
@ExaltedTaguel

Thanks for the bump!
@ExaltedTaguel

Thanks for the bump!
Friendly bump!!
Friendly bump!!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz

Thanks for the extra bump too! :)
@Lynz

Thanks for the extra bump too! :)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53737227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537373/53737227_350.png[/img] [/url] Mayonnaise, or as his few friends call him, Mayo, is quite shy. He can sometimes come off as lazy or unintelligent, but he really is just anxious around others- especially new dragons. His name comes from the fact that when he hatched, the white markings on him stood out to his parents. Most from his birth clan were darker colored, so having white markings was unexpected and made him something of an outcast. He was expelled from his birth clan upon reaching adulthood, and finally settled in a new clan. He still dislikes meeting new dragons and even talking to familiar ones sometimes, but now he's found some new friends to talk with. And when one of his friends had a nest of hatchlings, he was unwittingly the reason why her youngest survived. The two share a close bond now, even as Mayo gets older. -- Mayo plodded along, an uprooted plant held in his large mouth. He looked around the cave he was in, then eventually walked over to a familiar face. "Good morning, Mayo," Robin, a large female Snapper, greeted the Tundra, smiling. Her young hatchlings were playing across the cave, tussling over a scrap of food. They were all bright and cheerful as usual, excited to fight their siblings in a battle of little claws and sharp teeth. "It's a lovely day today, isn't it?" "Mm," Mayo responded with his mouth full of plant. "The hatchlings look healthy... you seem like you're a great mother to them." Robin chuckled. "Thank you, Mayo. I try my best... but really, I think they're only this happy because of you." She flicked her tail, gesturing towards the littlest hatchling. "Remember how small that one was? He was in danger of starving, he couldn't compete with the others... I think you playing with him made him have the strength to go on." "Really? Well, I, uh, didn't do much..." Mayo replied sheepishly, watching the little dragon play with the rest of his nestmates. "You saved his life, Mayo... so I've decided on a name for him." Robin looked at Mayo with a kind smile on her face. "His name will be Ketchup, to honor you."

53737227_350.png

Mayonnaise, or as his few friends call him, Mayo, is quite shy. He can sometimes come off as lazy or unintelligent, but he really is just anxious around others- especially new dragons. His name comes from the fact that when he hatched, the white markings on him stood out to his parents. Most from his birth clan were darker colored, so having white markings was unexpected and made him something of an outcast. He was expelled from his birth clan upon reaching adulthood, and finally settled in a new clan. He still dislikes meeting new dragons and even talking to familiar ones sometimes, but now he's found some new friends to talk with.

And when one of his friends had a nest of hatchlings, he was unwittingly the reason why her youngest survived. The two share a close bond now, even as Mayo gets older.

--

Mayo plodded along, an uprooted plant held in his large mouth. He looked around the cave he was in, then eventually walked over to a familiar face.

"Good morning, Mayo," Robin, a large female Snapper, greeted the Tundra, smiling. Her young hatchlings were playing across the cave, tussling over a scrap of food. They were all bright and cheerful as usual, excited to fight their siblings in a battle of little claws and sharp teeth. "It's a lovely day today, isn't it?"

"Mm," Mayo responded with his mouth full of plant. "The hatchlings look healthy... you seem like you're a great mother to them."

Robin chuckled. "Thank you, Mayo. I try my best... but really, I think they're only this happy because of you." She flicked her tail, gesturing towards the littlest hatchling. "Remember how small that one was? He was in danger of starving, he couldn't compete with the others... I think you playing with him made him have the strength to go on."

"Really? Well, I, uh, didn't do much..." Mayo replied sheepishly, watching the little dragon play with the rest of his nestmates.

"You saved his life, Mayo... so I've decided on a name for him." Robin looked at Mayo with a kind smile on her face. "His name will be Ketchup, to honor you."
sup im remy!! i love bioshock, hlvrai and rats! feel free to hmu on discord at remy#9225, i love making friends!
@oldseph

Awww, I love it! I’ll send the tundra over!
@oldseph

Awww, I love it! I’ll send the tundra over!
1 2 3