Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free mystery dragon giveaway! [Closed]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 117 118
Bumpity bump, this ends tomorrow!
Bumpity bump, this ends tomorrow!
MKluVD5.gif
No Coatls. No dragons with sludge, slime, patchwork, stitched, capsule.
Bumpity bump. The current raffle ends in the morning!
Bumpity bump. The current raffle ends in the morning!
MKluVD5.gif
I have a question. I'm looking for pretty specific pearlcatcher colors, and I'm trying to keep my options open from as many sources as I can. Would you prefer that I not do this raffle, since if/when a pearlcatcher comes up I'd have no way of knowing if I'd be a good long term home until I hypothetically won? I don't really have space for dragons I can't use at the moment, I'm just getting started.
I have a question. I'm looking for pretty specific pearlcatcher colors, and I'm trying to keep my options open from as many sources as I can. Would you prefer that I not do this raffle, since if/when a pearlcatcher comes up I'd have no way of knowing if I'd be a good long term home until I hypothetically won? I don't really have space for dragons I can't use at the moment, I'm just getting started.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
id like to join !!! :0
id like to join !!! :0
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
@LordJeanliness Pearlcatchers will come up as I am doing all the breeds but entering is up to you. If you do win and you don't like the colors you can always refuse and I will reroll the dice to pick a different winner.
@LordJeanliness Pearlcatchers will come up as I am doing all the breeds but entering is up to you. If you do win and you don't like the colors you can always refuse and I will reroll the dice to pick a different winner.
MKluVD5.gif
Cool, I'll get on the pinglist then. Thanks!
Cool, I'll get on the pinglist then. Thanks!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Can I join the fun?
Can I join the fun?
Could I join? Thank you for the opportunity!
Could I join? Thank you for the opportunity!
Congrats to @MissUnbearable for winning this beautiful girl!
Congrats to @MissUnbearable for winning this beautiful girl!
MKluVD5.gif
Omg Thank you ;u; <333
Omg Thank you ;u; <333
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 117 118