Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Stuff! (2 DRAGONS LEFT!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
hey, i still have lots of materials/other/dragons to give away!
hey, i still have lots of materials/other/dragons to give away!
Hello!
If he's still available, could I have Eros the Bogsneak please? And also a bunch of random materials if you don't mind :)
Hello!
If he's still available, could I have Eros the Bogsneak please? And also a bunch of random materials if you don't mind :)
wateranim2.gif Gab | Fr +3 | She/Her wateranim2.gif 9KurPRs.png g2TOb2t.png
Hello could I have your Unnamed spiral 47002218 please ?
Hello could I have your Unnamed spiral 47002218 please ?
hello! could I get the driftwood branches, last two baldwin materials, and skeins of sily yarn? thank you so much! (if that's too much, just the silky yarm pls).
hello! could I get the driftwood branches, last two baldwin materials, and skeins of sily yarn? thank you so much! (if that's too much, just the silky yarm pls).
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@DraconicHeart I'd love to take Eros if that's alright! I'd also love one of the coatl/wildclaw hatchlings if any are still available when they hatch. Thanks! <3
@DraconicHeart I'd love to take Eros if that's alright! I'd also love one of the coatl/wildclaw hatchlings if any are still available when they hatch. Thanks! <3
trilo
she/her
@draconicheart can i have that green fox looking thing plush?
@draconicheart can i have that green fox looking thing plush?
66.png
@draconicheart can I have Casia please
@draconicheart can I have Casia please
@DraconicHeart may I have a surprise? Or maybe any birch twigs you have lying around?
@DraconicHeart may I have a surprise? Or maybe any birch twigs you have lying around?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
whoof, sorry everyone, been busy with other stuff! let's see here...

@HxrleyQuxnn i will send eros over right away! as well as a few random materials ^^

@Bigcedcool yes, of course! i'll send her over!

@gryphon982 sure thing!

@Trilonyte someone else claimed eros first, and since i missed a day, the wildclaw hatchlings won't be ready until tomorrow. i can ping you when they hatch, if you like?

@LuckOfTheClaws sure, i'll send over the vulpine plushies!

@SummersBreeze yes, she's on her way

and @Self sure thing! i'll send over some mats, and the last apparel item ;D
whoof, sorry everyone, been busy with other stuff! let's see here...

@HxrleyQuxnn i will send eros over right away! as well as a few random materials ^^

@Bigcedcool yes, of course! i'll send her over!

@gryphon982 sure thing!

@Trilonyte someone else claimed eros first, and since i missed a day, the wildclaw hatchlings won't be ready until tomorrow. i can ping you when they hatch, if you like?

@LuckOfTheClaws sure, i'll send over the vulpine plushies!

@SummersBreeze yes, she's on her way

and @Self sure thing! i'll send over some mats, and the last apparel item ;D
@DraconicHeart that'd be great, tysm!
@DraconicHeart that'd be great, tysm!
trilo
she/her
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13