Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dress for Dergs: Kinda maybe closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
Boop
Boop
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Boop!
Boop!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
blep
blep
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@kailiode
Decided I like Leonora too much xD Here's the outfits you wanted!
Not Found

Not Found
@kailiode
Decided I like Leonora too much xD Here's the outfits you wanted!
Not Found

Not Found
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Nightdraco
I was already donated her to you. You can do whatever you want with her.
Yeah! The outfit with the skin is very beautiful (they say less is more after all) and the one with the crown will cost you your soul
Still it is very great well done!

@Nightdraco
I was already donated her to you. You can do whatever you want with her.
Yeah! The outfit with the skin is very beautiful (they say less is more after all) and the one with the crown will cost you your soul
Still it is very great well done!

@Kailiode
I immediately went and incorporated her in some lore, this is one of my skydancers' lore!
The hall was silent as Sylvia was brought forth to the mighty all-mother. The rapping of her claws upon the cold marble floor was the only sound reverberating across the room. A few shuffles and coughs in the crowd was the sole noise the spectators made. Sylvia's chains clanked as she came to a stop before Lenora, the all-mother, staring defiantly at her face. The All-Seer smirked. The crown upon her head glimmered, and her metal decor tinkled together. She wore a necklace, plain, except for the jewel carved into a shimmering drop of blood hanging at its end. Sh derived one of her more famous names from this necklace. The Blood Queen. But she had done more than that to earn that name.,"It is with great pleasure that we meet once again, Sylvia. It has been a long time." Sylvia glared, than spat at the base of the All-Mother's throne. The crowd gasped, and Lenora snarled, "Get this rat away from me." The guards bowed their heads and dragged Sylvia backwards. Sylvia fought back, brimming with hatred for the one who had taken everything from her. Ripped away her life, friends, family, in one fell swoop. If she could, she would stab her, again and again and again and again, every single stab for someone she killed, even when she was already dead, she would keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing... But she could not do that when she was being sentenced to execution. "Come forth, scribe and speaker." A pearlcatcher stepped up, pearl in hand, as he began to read off a scroll, projecting his voice down the halls. "As of today, June 20th, XXXX, her majesty, the Blood Queen, commands the one known as Sylvia executed by their own hand. " Sylvia was shaken. How did they expect to make her stab herself? The All-Mother grinned. "Yes, I have quite an interesting idea as to how to stage your execution." She beckoned over a dragon standing behind her. "Now, me and a few other Gifted individuals have the power to... manipulate other's wills. But I would rather not get my hands dirty killing vermin like you, so I will have this mind-bender do the honors. Guards, unchain her." Sylvia prepared to run as soon as the guards released her, but suddenly her mind was gripped by an invisible force. She grunted and shook her head, attempting to move, but failing. Another bout of mind jabs made her collapse to the ground. She struggled, but found, in horror, she could not control her body any longer. She was a spectator now. The mind-bender held out a sword, and she took it. The crowd chattered with curiosity. With an unflinching hand, she watched as her body betrayed her, turning the sword, getting ready to plunge it into her beating heart. She was helpless. She watched as her hands got a better grip on the sword, then she saw, as if in slow motion, the sword coming down toward her chest, touching her skin, cutting her, when she suddenly dropped the sword. She saw the mind-bender dead on the floor. The All-Mother stared at his prone body. Sylvia realized she had killed him, making him strain his Gift to the max to control her, before finally snapping his Gift, and, in turn, his mind. One life for another. Sylvia smirked, before realizing this was her chance to get away. She bolted out the door before the All-Mother knew what was happening. So much for All-Seer, Sylvia thought, amused. She heard angry shouting, the screams of dragons being killed- most likely from the queen- and the trampling of feet. She took to the sky before they could catch her. The sky was her domain, after all. All-Seer, All-Mother, The Blood Queen, Lenora, she would find and kill this dragon, no matter what name they went by.

@Kailiode
I immediately went and incorporated her in some lore, this is one of my skydancers' lore!
The hall was silent as Sylvia was brought forth to the mighty all-mother. The rapping of her claws upon the cold marble floor was the only sound reverberating across the room. A few shuffles and coughs in the crowd was the sole noise the spectators made. Sylvia's chains clanked as she came to a stop before Lenora, the all-mother, staring defiantly at her face. The All-Seer smirked. The crown upon her head glimmered, and her metal decor tinkled together. She wore a necklace, plain, except for the jewel carved into a shimmering drop of blood hanging at its end. Sh derived one of her more famous names from this necklace. The Blood Queen. But she had done more than that to earn that name.,"It is with great pleasure that we meet once again, Sylvia. It has been a long time." Sylvia glared, than spat at the base of the All-Mother's throne. The crowd gasped, and Lenora snarled, "Get this rat away from me." The guards bowed their heads and dragged Sylvia backwards. Sylvia fought back, brimming with hatred for the one who had taken everything from her. Ripped away her life, friends, family, in one fell swoop. If she could, she would stab her, again and again and again and again, every single stab for someone she killed, even when she was already dead, she would keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing... But she could not do that when she was being sentenced to execution. "Come forth, scribe and speaker." A pearlcatcher stepped up, pearl in hand, as he began to read off a scroll, projecting his voice down the halls. "As of today, June 20th, XXXX, her majesty, the Blood Queen, commands the one known as Sylvia executed by their own hand. " Sylvia was shaken. How did they expect to make her stab herself? The All-Mother grinned. "Yes, I have quite an interesting idea as to how to stage your execution." She beckoned over a dragon standing behind her. "Now, me and a few other Gifted individuals have the power to... manipulate other's wills. But I would rather not get my hands dirty killing vermin like you, so I will have this mind-bender do the honors. Guards, unchain her." Sylvia prepared to run as soon as the guards released her, but suddenly her mind was gripped by an invisible force. She grunted and shook her head, attempting to move, but failing. Another bout of mind jabs made her collapse to the ground. She struggled, but found, in horror, she could not control her body any longer. She was a spectator now. The mind-bender held out a sword, and she took it. The crowd chattered with curiosity. With an unflinching hand, she watched as her body betrayed her, turning the sword, getting ready to plunge it into her beating heart. She was helpless. She watched as her hands got a better grip on the sword, then she saw, as if in slow motion, the sword coming down toward her chest, touching her skin, cutting her, when she suddenly dropped the sword. She saw the mind-bender dead on the floor. The All-Mother stared at his prone body. Sylvia realized she had killed him, making him strain his Gift to the max to control her, before finally snapping his Gift, and, in turn, his mind. One life for another. Sylvia smirked, before realizing this was her chance to get away. She bolted out the door before the All-Mother knew what was happening. So much for All-Seer, Sylvia thought, amused. She heard angry shouting, the screams of dragons being killed- most likely from the queen- and the trampling of feet. She took to the sky before they could catch her. The sky was her domain, after all. All-Seer, All-Mother, The Blood Queen, Lenora, she would find and kill this dragon, no matter what name they went by.

polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Here just take an infinity amount of wow from me, just take it alright
@Nightdraco
Here just take an infinity amount of wow from me, just take it alright
@Nightdraco
@Nightdraco can I claim Tanvir?
@Nightdraco can I claim Tanvir?

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png