Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FL/GHT Lore Adoption:Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 80 81
Hi! May I please claim Meya?
@Missyboo1221

Meya had been working in Project for as long as she could remember, or since the day she was created. She was always getting threats like that she will get broken down if she rebels again against her authorities. In Meya's heart, she is very kind and caring. But the work Project forced her to do makes her sick. She has heard of dragons being abandoned in a junkyard, where they are left to decay slowly. When will it be Meya's time to suffer the same process? Soon. So if Meya doesn't rebel and escape, she will die.

A month later

Meya now have a plan and friends who have the same thinking as her. Project needs to be stopped. And to stop and destroy Project, they need to escape first. Everything went well until they were very close to the exit, then the guards spotted them. It was a brutal battle, only Meya survived, and she was injured badly. She stumbled into a cave, and fell unconscious for what seemed like a eternity. She was not aware of being gently picked up.

When she woke, she thought the was captured by Project after escaping, ready to be thrown in the junkyard. Then she realized it wasn't the lab, but a room with tools that looked like tools for.....Fixing dragons? That was weird because Project trashes any dragons who disobey orders. Then she saw the symbol with the word flight on it. Now it was all clear. She was rescued.

Meya was extremely grateful of Fl/ght, so she decided to stay and help Fl/ght. On one hand, she wanted to pay Fl/ght back for saving her, but she wanted revenge too. Revenge for her friends who died, and for the unfair treatment she received. That's why she joined the field units, and if possible, the combat units. So that one day she will be stronger and won't have to be afraid of Project again.
Hi! May I please claim Meya?
@Missyboo1221

Meya had been working in Project for as long as she could remember, or since the day she was created. She was always getting threats like that she will get broken down if she rebels again against her authorities. In Meya's heart, she is very kind and caring. But the work Project forced her to do makes her sick. She has heard of dragons being abandoned in a junkyard, where they are left to decay slowly. When will it be Meya's time to suffer the same process? Soon. So if Meya doesn't rebel and escape, she will die.

A month later

Meya now have a plan and friends who have the same thinking as her. Project needs to be stopped. And to stop and destroy Project, they need to escape first. Everything went well until they were very close to the exit, then the guards spotted them. It was a brutal battle, only Meya survived, and she was injured badly. She stumbled into a cave, and fell unconscious for what seemed like a eternity. She was not aware of being gently picked up.

When she woke, she thought the was captured by Project after escaping, ready to be thrown in the junkyard. Then she realized it wasn't the lab, but a room with tools that looked like tools for.....Fixing dragons? That was weird because Project trashes any dragons who disobey orders. Then she saw the symbol with the word flight on it. Now it was all clear. She was rescued.

Meya was extremely grateful of Fl/ght, so she decided to stay and help Fl/ght. On one hand, she wanted to pay Fl/ght back for saving her, but she wanted revenge too. Revenge for her friends who died, and for the unfair treatment she received. That's why she joined the field units, and if possible, the combat units. So that one day she will be stronger and won't have to be afraid of Project again.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png

AvyQk6b.png
@Tigerclaw
May I know which faction she joins?
@Tigerclaw
May I know which faction she joins?
@rei711
Probably Field Units? Although if you guys want to change it I'm totally fine.
@rei711
Probably Field Units? Although if you guys want to change it I'm totally fine.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png

AvyQk6b.png
@Tigerclaw
field units sounds fine! Seeing as you just barely hit the word limit, though, here's some other questions you might want to ponder for her:
What exactly does she do in FL/GHT? What does she feel about FL/GHT? (by the way, uh... Project doesn't exactly dissect dragons, they build android dragons. You rarely hear them screaming, because for most part they don't get the chance to. I strongly suggest reading the full lore(FL/GHT's Origins, labelled on the official page and looking more into it, please.)
@Tigerclaw
field units sounds fine! Seeing as you just barely hit the word limit, though, here's some other questions you might want to ponder for her:
What exactly does she do in FL/GHT? What does she feel about FL/GHT? (by the way, uh... Project doesn't exactly dissect dragons, they build android dragons. You rarely hear them screaming, because for most part they don't get the chance to. I strongly suggest reading the full lore(FL/GHT's Origins, labelled on the official page and looking more into it, please.)
@rei711 i'd like to adopt Shen :) Shen had always lived amongst brutes, in a merciless Clan whose sole mission was to win battles for various prizes and glory. He always had known he did not belong there. Not only because of his different appearance from the rest but his uneasiness around the others. They all mocked him and provoked him about how he was bought but wasn't much of a fighter to be worth the purchase. Every day, it hurt more and more and he couldn't help but feel trapped. Sooner, he did find out that he was engineered and sold to the highest bidder. It made sense, but did not ease his heart. Until he heard of FL/GHT. One night, he flew above his lair and set it ablaze in an instant with all his might. He was desperate. But he felt no remorse over it. Soon he found the organization's headquarters and volunteered to be a part of it as part of the Field Unit. Now he had a reason to fight. To avenge fellow dragons that were in his prior predicament. But FL/GHT wasn't a proper home, but rather a workplace, a community focused on serious objectives. Shen needed a loving Clan. On a especially difficult mission, as he was fighting off enemy soldiers guarding a shipment of dragons, a very bright colored Skydancer flew above and was caught off guard by a surprise attack. Shen's instincts came forward and led him to forget his main mission and go help this stranger. With no second thought, he lunged at the enemy's throat before he could reach his target. Looking at the unique Skydancer, it was as though he had finally reached a milestone. Something felt right. He bowed and plead for her to lead him to her Clan. She took his hand and smiled. Was it the first time he had witnessed such a gesture torwards him? He could not believe there was an emotion this gleaming. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523545/52354486_350.png[/img]
@rei711 i'd like to adopt Shen :)

Shen had always lived amongst brutes, in a merciless Clan whose sole mission was to win battles for various prizes and glory. He always had known he did not belong there. Not only because of his different appearance from the rest but his uneasiness around the others. They all mocked him and provoked him about how he was bought but wasn't much of a fighter to be worth the purchase. Every day, it hurt more and more and he couldn't help but feel trapped. Sooner, he did find out that he was engineered and sold to the highest bidder. It made sense, but did not ease his heart.

Until he heard of FL/GHT. One night, he flew above his lair and set it ablaze in an instant with all his might. He was desperate. But he felt no remorse over it.

Soon he found the organization's headquarters and volunteered to be a part of it as part of the Field Unit. Now he had a reason to fight. To avenge fellow dragons that were in his prior predicament.

But FL/GHT wasn't a proper home, but rather a workplace, a community focused on serious objectives. Shen needed a loving Clan. On a especially difficult mission, as he was fighting off enemy soldiers guarding a shipment of dragons, a very bright colored Skydancer flew above and was caught off guard by a surprise attack. Shen's instincts came forward and led him to forget his main mission and go help this stranger. With no second thought, he lunged at the enemy's throat before he could reach his target. Looking at the unique Skydancer, it was as though he had finally reached a milestone. Something felt right. He bowed and plead for her to lead him to her Clan. She took his hand and smiled. Was it the first time he had witnessed such a gesture torwards him? He could not believe there was an emotion this gleaming.

52354486_350.png
QFXpYkj.png
@RenatoUlbov
While that is an interesting story and background, maybe you might wanna take a look at the requirements of FL/GHT again?
Joining FL/GHT field units would not really give him a chance to fight because this organization is wholly dedicated to taking Project(a mega corporation that creates android dragons and abuses them) down. In addition, while Shen does have circuit and fulfills one requirement of FL/GHT, there's no mention of any background of being artificially engineered or altered, which is another strong requirement.
@RenatoUlbov
While that is an interesting story and background, maybe you might wanna take a look at the requirements of FL/GHT again?
Joining FL/GHT field units would not really give him a chance to fight because this organization is wholly dedicated to taking Project(a mega corporation that creates android dragons and abuses them) down. In addition, while Shen does have circuit and fulfills one requirement of FL/GHT, there's no mention of any background of being artificially engineered or altered, which is another strong requirement.
@rei711 but to take them down, they must fight Project's members right? And when I started the lore, I basically began after he had been engineered, I thought it was subtly understood, as I mentioned he was bought for a certain Clan to use him :/
@rei711 but to take them down, they must fight Project's members right? And when I started the lore, I basically began after he had been engineered, I thought it was subtly understood, as I mentioned he was bought for a certain Clan to use him :/
QFXpYkj.png
@RenatoUlbov
Fair point about the fighting. Also, well, usually the lore we see and ask for includes the story as to how they were engineered and whatnot, but since you made no mention of his creation it was hard to tell whether he was artificially made or not. If you could perhaps include this in his lore, perhaps? The rest of it sounds good to me, just needed to clarify his origins with you haha.
@RenatoUlbov
Fair point about the fighting. Also, well, usually the lore we see and ask for includes the story as to how they were engineered and whatnot, but since you made no mention of his creation it was hard to tell whether he was artificially made or not. If you could perhaps include this in his lore, perhaps? The rest of it sounds good to me, just needed to clarify his origins with you haha.
Slavery exists Seems to be a moot point

I think it's the breaking off from a mission for the SD that raised the question was all.
Slavery exists Seems to be a moot point

I think it's the breaking off from a mission for the SD that raised the question was all.
i3HjH85.png
@rei711 included said part in the first paragraph :)
@rei711 included said part in the first paragraph :)
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 80 81