Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free dragons! + apparel fam den brew
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 331 332
@Doozie @Persinnamon sure, on the way!
@Doozie @Persinnamon sure, on the way!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
contestant's weapons
and
brilliant psyworm
@dd2900
I remembered both of the names and I'm proud of myself :)
contestant's weapons
and
brilliant psyworm
@dd2900
I remembered both of the names and I'm proud of myself :)
MFt2hm4.pngc3iok4X.pngoQlTGMl.png
Hi! Can I get Serthis Alchemist, Serthis Potionmaster, Blueridge Greatshell, Mistwatch Shellion, Blackwing Croaker, Venomous Thoridae, Renegade Aviar & Rambra?
Hi! Can I get Serthis Alchemist, Serthis Potionmaster, Blueridge Greatshell, Mistwatch Shellion, Blackwing Croaker, Venomous Thoridae, Renegade Aviar & Rambra?
ah so sorry @TheArchitect I thought I'd sent yours some time ago! good job remembering the names :) they'll be over shortly!

@MarieLynx looks like you've picked up a blackwing croaker in the meantime, but sending the rest!
ah so sorry @TheArchitect I thought I'd sent yours some time ago! good job remembering the names :) they'll be over shortly!

@MarieLynx looks like you've picked up a blackwing croaker in the meantime, but sending the rest!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
thank you so much for this giveaway! I would love Katarina if she's still available [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72932864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729329/72932864_350.png[/img][/url] Really like Skydancers and her colours are wonderful!! Won't exalt or sell her :) I would love these familiars as well trying to bond with as many as I can: Sunspot Clouddancer Brillant Psywurm Wetland Unicorn Spectral Duskflapper Courageous Warhorse Valorous Battlemare Ferocious Foo EDIT: thank you very much!!
thank you so much for this giveaway!
I would love Katarina if she's still available
72932864_350.png

Really like Skydancers and her colours are wonderful!! Won't exalt or sell her :)
I would love these familiars as well trying to bond with as many as I can:

Sunspot Clouddancer
Brillant Psywurm
Wetland Unicorn
Spectral Duskflapper
Courageous Warhorse
Valorous Battlemare
Ferocious Foo

EDIT: thank you very much!!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@Magmish sure! :) they'll be on the way!
@Magmish sure! :) they'll be on the way!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900 Could I have? [item=Contestant's Weapons] x1 [item=Victor's Weapons] x1 [item=Mage's Peony Gloves] please and thank you :)
@dd2900

Could I have?
Contestant's Weapons x1
Victor's Weapons x1
Mage's Peony Gloves

please and thank you :)
MreCscM.pngctYHVNq.png
Can I please have the Contestant's Weapons and Skull and the Victor's Weapons?
Can I please have the Contestant's Weapons and Skull and the Victor's Weapons?
qEDPfrb.png
@Glitterkitty @Honalae sure, on the way!
@Glitterkitty @Honalae sure, on the way!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900 Hello again,could I also have? [item=Black Lace Collar]x1 [item=Bamboo Spare Tea]x1 [item=Daisy Tail Lei]x1 [item=Silver Tail Lei]x1 [item=Violet Flower Crown]x1 [item=Sweet Tea Tray]x1 [item=Humble Towel]x1 [item=Shabby Pants]x1 [item=Advisor Mitts]x1 [item=Advisor Rings]x1 [item=Advisor Tail Sleeve]x1 [item=Skulking Chitin Breastplate]x1 [item=Skulking Leg Chitin]x1 [item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves]x1 [item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak]x1 [item=Red Healer's Trail]x1 [item=Ranger's Treads]x1 [item=Leather Head Wrap]x1 [item=Forest Green Head Wrap]x1 [item=Poisonous Woodmask]x1 [item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble]x1
@dd2900
Hello again,could I also have?
Black Lace Collar x1
Bamboo Spare Tea x1
Daisy Tail Lei x1 Silver Tail Lei x1 Violet Flower Crown x1
Sweet Tea Tray x1 Humble Towel x1
Shabby Pants x1
Advisor Mitts x1 Advisor Rings x1 Advisor Tail Sleeve x1
Skulking Chitin Breastplate x1 Skulking Leg Chitin x1
Nebula Starsilk Sleeves x1 Nebula Starsilk Cloak x1
Red Healer's Trail x1
Ranger's Treads x1 Leather Head Wrap x1 Forest Green Head Wrap x1